Wedding rings

• Thread starterLynneMWF
  • Start date
Wedding ring and accessories

Wedding ring, unshaven (trimmed) pussy, shoes, and chile pepper hot wife anklet. Am I missing anything? She was dressed for dancing at Caliente resort in Tallahassee. What a night :)

Attachments

• anklet.jpg
    anklet.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 872
mi_magic3 said:
My girlfriend is just that, a girlfriend , so no ring. Who cares anyways.

You should put a bull's ring on her finger, so she knows that you and her are connected emotionally and physically, even if it is not your intention to wed her. She needs to know she can rely on regular sex with you, so that her girlfriends can feel jealousy that they are missing out on your cock.

Reactions: Geglu
ray38 said:
I ask because I have a serious fetish for cumming on white women's wedding ring, especially in front of their hubby. The visual is very powerful and the symbolism is extremely powerful for you white hubs. Many of you say it makes a mockery of your marriage, and pretty much voids everything sacred and meaningful about your vows.

Dave (blk m)

It is very important for a white husband to see the annoitment take place - afterall, he has consented to be a cuckold, so he needs this little ceremony to PROVE that he continues to agree/accept that his wife needs extra loving. It gives the bull the chance to read his face and address any nervousness/stress that is beginning to show on the cuckold's face, before it gets out of hand. Si if the "little talk" between the bull cuckold needs to take place it can.

Reactions: cynful and Geglu
If a bull bitch fucks a husband and ejaculates his cum inside - then the cuckold needs to buy a ring (selected by the Bull) and wear it continuously to remind him that the bull "owns the marriage". Bitch-fucking is the ultimate surrender, and confirms genuine commitment and compliance to the lifestyle. Every cuckold who is proud of his devotion to his wife, will want to prove his devotion by asking her if she would like her bull to bitch fuck him.

It can be pleasing when a bull sees rings on both husband and wife that he has annoited with his ejaculated sperm.

Loving the comments on this topic. My lover has recently purchased me a white gold thumb ring to wear on the thumb of my left hand, as a visible reminder. When I look at my left hand, you see the wedding ring and the engagement ring my husband gave me, and the thumb ring my lover gave me. Each serves a visual cue as to my chosen lifestyle. As a bonus, when stroking his cock, he likes to see all three pieces of jewelry on my hand he tells me.

In voluntary, cuckold relationships, one of the most important activities revolves around the bride's wedding ring. What happens to the wedding ring during the marriage develops the relationship and understanding that the groom, bride, and all her lovers that she takes. Remember, in voluntary cuckolding, there are NO secrets ... its simply an understanding between the bride & groom that she will be allowed to take lovers while her husband remains monogomous to the marriage. The groom needs to be regularly reminded that HE is not the primary sexual interest in a voluntary cuckold arrangement.

The bride should regularly allow her lovers to cum ON (desecrate) the wedding ring ... or even better, after a heated love making where she has been filled with her lovers cum, she should remove her wedding ring and push it inside her vagina and require that her husband retrieve the ring using ONLY his tongue. Then, once retrieved, he will lick & suck it clean, and replace the wedding ring back to its appropriate place. Mac

cucked_WeddingRingsNCondom3.jpgcucked_WeddingRingsNCunt.jpg

Reactions: cynful
lynne thats new to me, so the thumb ring is for the bulls, i would like that idea as you said a three pieces of jewel on that big cock would good,
and we have to make our hubbies to pay for that lol.

and damn this is the hottest pic i have ever seen, is that your wife :)
yes i have same desire but dont have hubby like you do that for me, i have to make agree for that soon, but first he is clueless about me in slutwives com lol, i would to do that with nasty bull and explore all his fantasy with my rings

jennyrob said:
and damn this is the hottest pic i have ever seen, is that your wife :)
yes i have same desire but dont have hubby like you do that for me, i have to make agree for that soon, but first he is clueless about me in slutwives com lol, i would to do that with nasty bull and explore all his fantasy with my rings

Jenny,

Yes, that pic is hot. You sound like you have a serious fetish for letting a black man do things involving your wedding ring. I bet that would hit your sex nerve hard!!

Dave

Another hot vid of cumming on the wedding ring ... enjoy!

http://********.com/movies/387765/hey_guy_cum_on_my_wedding_ring.html

This is a topic near and dear to my heart. I fell in love with the idea of bulls cumming all over my wife's rings when I stumbled on those Janet Mason videos. SO fucking hot. There's just no better way for a wife to show her hubby he doesn't own her than for her to bury her ring in hot cum. And no better way for a bull to show the cuck hubby who is boss.

A few years ago my wife and I used to swing with another cuck couple, and I got the chance to play the bull for them. My buddy's wife and I hatched a plan to do this in front of him. When I was ready to bust my nut, she took her ring off and put it between her tits, and I blew a huge load all over them while her hubby took pics. IIRC, Mac 'n Fries has copies of some of them and I see them floating around from time to time.

As for my wife and I, we're pretty active to this day, but she's never gotten around to having a bull cum on her rings to put me in my place. It's still at the top of my cuckold "to do" list.

JencucksDave said:
This is a topic near and dear to my heart. I fell in love with the idea of bulls cumming all over my wife's rings when I stumbled on those Janet Mason videos. SO fucking hot. There's just no better way for a wife to show her hubby he doesn't own her than for her to bury her ring in hot cum. And no better way for a bull to show the cuck hubby who is boss.

A few years ago my wife and I used to swing with another cuck couple, and I got the chance to play the bull for them. My buddy's wife and I hatched a plan to do this in front of him. When I was ready to bust my nut, she took her ring off and put it between her tits, and I blew a huge load all over them while her hubby took pics. IIRC, Mac 'n Fries has copies of some of them and I see them floating around from time to time.

As for my wife and I, we're pretty active to this day, but she's never gotten around to having a bull cum on her rings to put me in my place. It's still at the top of my cuckold "to do" list.

Nice post! So many white cuck hubs are into the idea of a bull (especially black) defiling their wife's sacred wedding ring--the symbol of their marriage and unity. I also stumbled onto the Janet Mason cum on wedding ring vids several years ago. Once I saw her letting other black men cum on her wedding ring in front of her hubby, I was determined to do that to as many white wives as possible. I have cum on the wedding rings of seven white women since then. This topic keeps my black dick raging hard all the time!!

It's super hot. You can wash the cum off your wife's rings, but you can't erased that it happened. The moment before you explode all over it is also almost as exciting because those are the last few seconds the cuck hubby has left to STOP it from happening. Once the wife's rings are buried in hot cum, that's permanent in the cuck's mind whether he admits it or not. The bull has TRULY cucked him.

JencucksDave said:
It's super hot. You can wash the cum off your wife's rings, but you can't erased that it happened. The moment before you explode all over it is also almost as exciting because those are the last few seconds the cuck hubby has left to STOP it from happening. Once the wife's rings are buried in hot cum, that's permanent in the cuck's mind whether he admits it or not. The bull has TRULY cucked him.

I see you just replied. Are you still online? I sent you a private message. I want to chat more.

We've been checking in once a day or so since we found the new location for the site.

great post. care to share or link to those pics that you "see floating around from time to time"? and ray38, you must have a few pics of those seven rings, no?

Let me see if I can find some. I had them on my old hard drive that I saved when we got a new computer, but some of them I might still have. BRB.

Here's one. This is my friend's wife with her wedding ring between her tits. That's my load plastering her ring. Her hubby snapped the pic. They're divorced now, but they were good friends and a LOT of fun to play with. She got off on the idea of it being a surprise and we were plotting to bury her wedding ring behind his back. He loved it.

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 623
Last edited by a moderator:
awesome pic - thanks!

pantylines said:
great post. care to share or link to those pics that you "see floating around from time to time"? and ray38, you must have a few pics of those seven rings, no?

Actually, two of the white cuck hubs did take pics of their wives' wedding rings buried in my cum but that was two computer crashes ago!! I should have saved them in e-mail. I'll send you a private message.