• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants to be a Hotwife

• Thread starterMelissasCuck
  • Start date
Yeah guys it’s so exciting. I can’t believe she’s ready so soon, maybe she’s wired this way like I am? I know it won’t happen right away due to work and kids but I bet this summer something happens.

Reactions: koa and bobstudio83
DrewandMel said:
Yeah guys it’s so exciting. I can’t believe she’s ready so soon, maybe she’s wired this way like I am? I know it won’t happen right away due to work and kids but I bet this summer something happens.
Strike while the iron's hot, don't wait.

2wheel said:
Strike while the iron's hot, don't wait.
If only life allowed it. We’ll get there soon enough.

Reactions: koa and bobstudio83
DrewandMel said:
Getting closer friends. She told me she’s been thinking/fantasizing about fucking a male friend who’s in the same field of work. She doesn’t think it’s a good idea due to ruining the friendship but wow was it hot hearing her admit that.
That's a sweet thought. Definitely encourage her to do so. Lunch hour activity.

Reactions: sswanabe and throwback
Vancity said:
That's a sweet thought. Definitely encourage her to do so. Lunch hour activity.
You should keep in touch now. She’s ready to be a Hotwife

Reactions: bobstudio83
DrewandMel said:
You should keep in touch now. She’s ready to be a Hotwi

DrewandMel said:
Very good idea. She has started working out at home for now. Great idea on the trainer part.
Trainer is an awesome idea! Might do it myself.

Reactions: Vancity
DrewandMel said:
We’re in the Okanagan
I will be there in summer time! Nice

Vancity said:
I will be there in summer time! Nice
Keep in touch bro! Do you have any pics?

DrewandMel said:
Yes I'll send some later. Thx

What stops you?

DrewandMel said:
I would like to say this makes me look older, but that’s not true

Reactions: beachstone
DrewandMel said:
You should keep in touch now. She’s ready to be a Hotwife
Summers getting close

We are the same. Although my wife says she is not quite ready yet. But from how she acts on occassion. I think she is.

should i come? fly in from netherlands, like that she cant refuse...

DrewandMel said:
I’ve been talking with my wife about hotwifing for 4 months now. Last time we talked her response to how she feels about it now is she can see herself getting into it and enjoying it. She isn’t ready to go for it just yet due to busy life right now and her thinking she needs to lose weight which she blows out of proportion.

We’ve both agreed that mfm threesomes and watching her is what we like. She didn’t rule out experiencing a black man which is a huge turn on for me.
Four (4) months is a short time and if she were ready that would surely set alarm bells off.
You both seem to have that most important attribute; "Communication" be patient, keep up the dialogue and enjoy.
Even if it never becomes a reality, I'm betting your sex-life has improved 🤩
My advice, slowly ramp up your talks, get raunchier....
After that you can begin role-playing, be that other man.....
This is how one couple I'm intimate with went from fantasy to reality.
The role-playing had him being a Salesman or Tradesman who seduced the horny housewife.
The peak came when he began wearing cock sheaths/penis sleeves and from there it was an easy step.

Wherever it leads you, good luck & Enjoy!
👍 Alex

Reactions: PDXFun2 and Beano