• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants to be a Hotwife

• Thread starterMelissasCuck
  • Start date
PalePrincess said:
Good luck. My wife has a voracious appetite for sex and it still took yrs to open her up. Now she loves the freedom she has to fuck whoever she wants and wow is that an awesome site to see. I love watching her fuck. Someday I want to setup a gangbang for her of 3-5 guys. I'm sure she'd leave them all drained and her wanting more...lol

Just hang in there. You've planted the seed now let her run it through her head for a while. Your going to make some great memories together. There's nothing like watching the woman you love devouring a cock. Sooo exciting for you both. Good luck
God I can’t wait for that. I just have to wait for the summertime when she will have more time to herself.

Reactions: Zig, PalePrincess, bobstudio83 and 2 others
DrewandMel said:
God I can’t wait for that. I just have to wait for the summertime when she will have more time to herself.
I'm in Vancouver. Fit. 7 inches. Available.

Vancity said:
I'm in Vancouver. Fit. 7 inches. Available.
Keep in touch my friend!

• Haha
Reactions: Zig
Have been trying for decades on and off. Now I've developed this persona when we travel she is named someone else. I can never tell her no and she can do whatever she wants. We are set for a trip in a few weeks. Wish me luck...

Reactions: Custer Laststand and leahswannabe
Handyman4u14 said:
Where are you both from ?. Mature Indian 60yr with experience of 25+ years in this lifestyle. London based.
i am from netherlands

I can’t wait until she’s addicted to big cocks. Ever since I brought up hotwifing to her I’ve been using 3 fingers in her tight pussy during foreplay. She didn’t like it before but now she loves it. I’ll narrarate her fucking a new guy with a thick cock and she cums easily.

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, throwback and beachstone
DrewandMel said:
I can’t wait until she’s addicted to big cocks. Ever since I brought up hotwifing to her I’ve been using 3 fingers in her tight pussy during foreplay. She didn’t like it before but now she loves it. I’ll narrarate her fucking a new guy with a thick cock and she cums easily.
I like the creativity. She'll get there.... my cock will be waiting....Sid

beachstone said:
Have been trying for decades on and off. Now I've developed this persona when we travel she is named someone else. I can never tell her no and she can do whatever she wants. We are set for a trip in a few weeks. Wish me luck...
I like the changing name approach. That could lead to serious fantasies being played out.hot!

• Love
Reactions: beachstone and 69eatmore77
DrewandMel said:
Sounds like progress.

She’s there now!!! Told me last night she wants to try it!! She was having trouble getting in the mood last night. So we stopped and talked. She said the same thing I’ve been saying. Our life has become a bit stale and monotonous. She can see how this lifestyle benefits a marriage and that she’s getting really comfortable with the idea.

• Wow
Reactions: Zig, koa, bobstudio83 and 2 others
DrewandMel said:
She’s there now!!! Told me last night she wants to try it!! She was having trouble getting in the mood last night. So we stopped and talked. She said the same thing I’ve been saying. Our life has become a bit stale and monotonous. She can see how this lifestyle benefits a marriage and that she’s getting really comfortable with the idea.
I'm pulling for You.... Keep us updated

Reactions: MrSeagull
DrewandMel said:
Almost there. Congrats for that.

Reactions: arthurarthur and beachstone
Thanks for all the advice and support fellas. Such an amazing feeling to know she actually wants it. I cannot wait to see her face as a new cock slides into her.

Reactions: bobstudio83
stulsdnaylop said:
I would echo what some of the others have said. I know from experience that even if your wife is not in need of losing a lot of weight, just the mental boost she will get from her exercise program will be huge. When you are active and working toward a body goal the juices will start to flow. My wife became insatiable after sweating it out on a treadmill daily. She went from a size 20 to a size 8 and that pussy wanted all the young cock she could get ahold of. I helped set her up and from there she was good at lining up her own men
The little slut! I bet you couldn't be happier! ;)

• Love
Reactions: throwback
I asked her tonight if she wants this for her pleasure. She said oh yeah! Spicing up our marriage and the passion of another guy!!! Sooo hot.

• Love
Reactions: Zig, koa, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
DrewandMel said:
I asked her tonight if she wants this for her pleasure. She said oh yeah! Spicing up our marriage and the passion of another guy!!! Sooo hot.
Slowly but surely! Great news

Getting closer friends. She told me she’s been thinking/fantasizing about fucking a male friend who’s in the same field of work. She doesn’t think it’s a good idea due to ruining the friendship but wow was it hot hearing her admit that.

• Love
Reactions: koa, bobstudio83 and throwback
DrewandMel said:
Getting closer friends. She told me she’s been thinking/fantasizing about fucking a male friend who’s in the same field of work. She doesn’t think it’s a good idea due to ruining the friendship but wow was it hot hearing her admit that.
Great progress. I respect her reasoning for not wanting to pursue her friend, but damn it’s hot to think about.

Wow, four months spent talking, then first message march 12, and march 25 she's game.
Awesome! Some wait for years, others forever.
Lucky you! Lucky her!

Reactions: throwback