• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants to be a Hotwife

• Thread starterMelissasCuck
  • Start date

MelissasCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2021
I’ve been talking with my wife about hotwifing for 4 months now. Last time we talked her response to how she feels about it now is she can see herself getting into it and enjoying it. She isn’t ready to go for it just yet due to busy life right now and her thinking she needs to lose weight which she blows out of proportion.

We’ve both agreed that mfm threesomes and watching her is what we like. She didn’t rule out experiencing a black man which is a huge turn on for me.

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Gaezel, Maxio and 20 others
Similar boat, doesn’t go beyond fantasy right now. I wish u luck!

Reactions: Greytaylor, koa, bobstudio83 and 5 others
Wish you guys luck as well. Such an exciting lifestyle.

Reactions: bobstudio83 and Handyman4u14
DrewandMel said:
(I’ve been talking with my wife about hotwifing for 4 months now. Last time we talked her response to how she feels about it now is she can see herself getting into it and enjoying it. She isn’t ready to go for it just yet due to busy life right now and her thinking she needs to lose weight which she blows out of proportion.
You might encourage your hotwife-to-be (you hope) to join a gym. In addition to helping improve her fitness and possibly lose some weight, that may also assist her with finding a man to fuck in the form of a trainer.

More than one member of this forum has mentioned that when he worked in a gym as a trainer he fucked many married women.

Reactions: johnjayteddybear, sswanabe, koa and 5 others
Very good idea. She has started working out at home for now. Great idea on the trainer part.

Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, bobstudio83, mywhatasexdrv and 1 other person
DrewandMel said:
Very good idea. She has started working out at home for now. Great idea on the trainer part.
Go for it. (At the risk of mentioning the obvious, if your wife works out at home that won't enable her to meet anyone.)

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Custer Laststand said:
Go for it. (At the risk of mentioning the obvious, if your wife works out at home that won't enable her to meet anyone.)
I’ve always had a fantasy of her having sex with a guy in the gym shower.

• Love
Reactions: Zig, DaveJ and PSUNut69
Don't push her too much. Try to make it hapen naturally. My wife is extremely shy. I thought she will never another man. However, she had an affair with another woman and fucked the electrician. I've never pushed her. We haven't had sex for months. May be this helped the electrician to get lucky :).

• Love
Reactions: Zig, sc_david, PSUNut69 and 4 others
Custer Laststand said:
You might encourage your hotwife-to-be (you hope) to join a gym. In addition to helping improve her fitness and possibly lose some weight, that may also assist her with finding a man to fuck in the form of a trainer.
This is a very good suggestion, it should work and did for my wife

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
This is a very good suggestion, it should work and did for my wife
Interesting. I think this is the first time you've said anything about how your wife went about becoming your hotwife (or cuckoldress, if you prefer).

Custer Laststand said:
Interesting. I think this is the first time you've said anything about how your wife went about becoming your hotwife (or cuckoldress, if you prefer).
I think we both agree that my wife is a hotwife , and yes she has met partners at the gym

Reactions: PSUNut69 and throwback
cuckhubby48 said:
I think we both agree that my wife is a hotwife , and yes she has met partners at the gym
That’s a great idea. Wish I could get mine going to a gym but we live too far out.

DrewandMel said:
Wish you guys luck as well. Such an exciting lifestyle.
Are you in the lifestyle. Where you located?. London here.

DrewandMel said:
I’ve been talking with my wife about hotwifing for 4 months now. Last time we talked her response to how she feels about it now is she can see herself getting into it and enjoying it. She isn’t ready to go for it just yet due to busy life right now and her thinking she needs to lose weight which she blows out of proportion.

We’ve both agreed that mfm threesomes and watching her is what we like. She didn’t rule out experiencing a black man which is a huge turn on for me.
Where are you both from ?. Mature Indian 60yr with experience of 25+ years in this lifestyle. London based.

DrewandMel said:

Start out visiting a swing party! Usually they will let women stay dressed and there is no pressure to join in on any of the sex. My wife jumped right in and was always very popular there! She is about 230 very cute and sexy. It's all about attitude and you will meet the coolest people!

Reactions: throwback
DrewandMel said:

I would echo what some of the others have said. I know from experience that even if your wife is not in need of losing a lot of weight, just the mental boost she will get from her exercise program will be huge. When you are active and working toward a body goal the juices will start to flow. My wife became insatiable after sweating it out on a treadmill daily. She went from a size 20 to a size 8 and that pussy wanted all the young cock she could get ahold of. I helped set her up and from there she was good at lining up her own men

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, arthurarthur, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Good luck. My wife has a voracious appetite for sex and it still took yrs to open her up. Now she loves the freedom she has to fuck whoever she wants and wow is that an awesome site to see. I love watching her fuck. Someday I want to setup a gangbang for her of 3-5 guys. I'm sure she'd leave them all drained and her wanting more...lol

Just hang in there. You've planted the seed now let her run it through her head for a while. Your going to make some great memories together. There's nothing like watching the woman you love devouring a cock. Sooo exciting for you both. Good luck

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, love2watchAsians, bobstudio83 and 6 others
Handyman4u14 said:
Where are you both from ?. Mature Indian 60yr with experience of 25+ years in this lifestyle. London based.
We’re in BC Canada