New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,081
Are you still staying shaved for Sue?

• #1,082
Guess the better question is, is Sue still keeping you shaved like a beta cuckold?

Reactions: SquirmingSub
  • #1,083
Wow, the pendulum keeps swinging and you seem to moving once again to the place you want to be. Great update Steve and hope your weekend pans out as hoped. The idea of you attending to them in front of the log fire is a great vision. Look out for sparks and flying embers!

• #1,084
Well, we all just finished having some breakfast together and not more than 5 minutes ago they went back up to our bedroom to have some "morning fun". I'm not even sure where to begin right now as last night was a major change for how things are between us. I told them to go get started and that I wanted to come up "and watch him fuck you again this morning" was what I explicitly told the both of them.

Last night after we'd had a bit of dinner and things were still awkward between Paul and I that she sat down between us on the couch and she took both our hands and she said "you're both fucking me...." and she turned to Paul and then said "... well you a bit more than him..." as she looked towards me and continued "so you both need to figure out how to get along since it's not something that's going to end anytime soon". She turned to me and said "baby, he fucks me really good - really good - and I want more of it" and she then turned to Paul and said "he's my husband and I love him... " and then she stood up and turned to face both of us and said "make it work" and as she turned to leave us she said "I'm going up to get more comfortable and both of you should come up whenever you're ready".

It was a very awkward moment - but he turned to me and I looked at him and it was me who started first. I told him it was hard for me to talk to him but that I was enjoying what was going on and that I liked that she'd spent so much time with him 2 week back. He looked at me and told me that he feels very special and honored that he is getting to "share her with you" (meaning me) and that she explained a lot more about things between us and that he thought it was "nice" that I was comfortable enough to let her go her own way sexually. I admitted to him, albeit difficultly, that between "my own problems (hinting at ED) and this crazy fetish I have of liking her to have sex with other guys" that I felt good about her and him together.

I won't say we talked and became good buddies but our conversation continued for a few minutes until he looked at me and said "she has an amazing pussy". I laughed out loud when he said that and I told him how I'd always loved fucking her from our first date. He said he hadn't heard that she fucked on the first-date but then said "I"m not surprised". It did become easier to talk with him and I even told him of my "crazy beta feelings" and he actually said that "it can be really exciting having a strong-willed woman" which made me laugh and wonder out loud to him whether all of the women who seemed to have no problems exerting or expressing themselves, whether they were all alpha's in the bedroom too. He said that he loved how Sue could tell him what to do at times - or more aptly - what she enjoyed and doesn't enjoy and he told me that it took him a while to get used to that in a woman ".... someone who would tell me they want to be on top or on the bottom...."

I can go on about what we talked about but after some point in time we both looked at each other and said "we should go upstairs". I told him on the way up to our room that I didn't mind at all him coming and staying over and that I knew Sue wanted it too. He told me that it must be amazing to feel so comfortable and confident about someone (Sue) after so long together. When we opened the door to the bedroom we found Sue lying on the bed dressed in something very sexy - thigh-high stockings, a garter belt, a skimpy pair of panties and a matching sexy but also not explicit bra - she looked heavenly to put it simply.

She stood up and came of to us - surprised me by kissing me deeply first - and then she looked at me and said out loud as calmly as she could "baby, I'd like you to stay here while we make love". I gulped and managed to get out a "uh huh" and nodded my head.

Okay - my cock is hard and I don't want to miss their fun upstairs so I'm going to end this here - I thought I'd have more time but I have to say it was beautiful watching them last night.

Oh and for Pnisnvnh - no - no longer fully shaved - most has grown back in but Sue asked me to keep the base of my cock bare and to keep my pubes also short.

Reactions: Knk069, artman, Susan's Slave and 2 others
  • #1,085
@SoonToBe

Good to read that Sue, Paul and You truly seem to be on the same page at this point and that your all speaking openly. A step in the right direction especially if this arrangement is truly going to be longer than you may have initially anticipated.

• #1,086
Good progress Steve. Be interesting to see Sue's and your opinions on how it went after Paul had gone.

Reactions: dutch12
  • #1,087
STB, that is an impressive move by your wife. It seems the length of the time of Paul in the future is based upon how well the two of you become friends. I like the others can't wait to hear the rest of your fun, and you are very lucky to have a strong woman like her.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
  • #1,088
Steve, nature abhors a vacuum so I thought I’d put one of my traditional shots across the bow at a time when discussions about next year might come up.

It occurs that Sue has currently got you lulled into a very sweet spot to discuss next year and maybe even beyond. You are about to endure a two month period of no sex and yet be seeing your wife and her lover even closer and on holiday while they engage in what Sue has described as her best sex ever. At this point in the cycle that only fills you with lust because the cycle has not started on time this year and you don’t know what it truly feels like. Sue tried something similar during the Robert period, she justified this at the time by saying it was burning out and she wanted to enjoy the end by immersing herself in him. I still believe that if Robert had shown the same feelings as Paul, he would still be fucking her and that your marriage would by now have been in grave danger. She only admitted just how deeply she cared for him AFTER it had all ended and Robert was the key component in its end, not Sue.

Now Sue is playing the same card, deeper play with her lover because it might not last long into 2017. Except this time there is NO discernible evidence that either Sue or Paul want it to end or intend it to end. Quite the reverse, Sue seems to be laying out her wares for the long haul and Paul is just watching as he gets more and more of the woman he loves to fuck. He doesn’t need to be aggressive in chasing her, it is coming to him anyway (pun not intended). My question to you is simple. Do you want the status quo where you are in effect getting less and less intimate sexual time with your wife as time goes on, to continue? It’s fine if you do, I would think you were bonkers, but by now I think I could respect your honest view. If you are not, how are you going to reverse the trend and when? I say all this because a discussion initiated by Sue about next year is likely before New Year. My worry is that I really don’t think you are in a clear state of mind to deal with it.

Reactions: dutch12 and Knk069
  • #1,089
Peak - you may be right and you may be wrong - but I think sharing some of what Paul and I talked about may clear some things up.
So - to get right to it - yes, Paul and I had a bit of a meeting of the minds. I've said in the past that Paul has told Sue that he's "cool" with the things we're doing. Well, after talking more with him, I have to say that I think he's actually an okay guy.

I"m not sure what to share about the weekend other than it was decidedly different after talking with Paul a bit. I stayed with them and I kissed her first and then she turned around and started to kiss Paul. As she did and they hugged, from behind her I unclipped her bra and she let go of her hug to let it fall away. When they started to kiss again I knelt down behind her and I noticed she'd pulled her panties over her garter belt which made it easy to pull them down. I heard her moan out loud as they kissed and she stepped out of her panties - Paul didn't recognize what was going on until she took one of his hands and guided it down to her pussy. He pulled back from her and looked at her and then he looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. She began to undress him as I moved back and let the two of them start to have their fun. It was incredibly exciting to see her pull his underwear down and see his hard cock in her hand and then in her mouth. But this time he and I made eye contact and he said softly "her mouth feels wonderful".

I"m not going to try to recap every moment of them together - just share some of the highlights. Seeing him go down on her is always a beautiful sight and I'd told Paul earlier that I very much enjoyed seeing Sue climax with him. I will say that things seemed more open and more comfortable with the 3 of us. I still stayed sort of out of sight as that's another thing we talked about and we both agreed that it was probably better for both of us that we were both more focused on her than each other. They both seemed to be comfortable together too and it showed, seeing them kissing and her yielding to him continues to be amazing to me. Seeing her body respond and her press her breasts against him as she breathed in deeply. Him kissing down her neck and then sucking at her breasts - all the while, his fingers gently rubbing at her pussy. There is something just so beautiful to see her lying back and to see her spread her legs for him. Even now writing this after jerking off twice with her last night I am again hard at the thought. But seeing him penetrate her - seeing his cock rubbing up and down between her pussy lips - spreading her wetness (and his) and then seeing him slowly but surely push into her - it doesn't feel bad to me at all - all I can feel even now is excitement and arousal.

And yes - on Saturday - it was surely them making love together. It wasn't hard and quick - perhaps it's always that way or maybe more so because I was there - they were at it for a while. She would orgasm with him in her and he'd pull out of her still hard and now wet from her. They'd change positions and he'd push back into her. The first few times it took him longer to get back into her but by the time they rolled over and she took the top - she took him easily and as I watched, deeply too. I"m dripping away here as I type this thinking of how far in her he was when she'd sit back on him and grind herself against him.

What I can share is that just after they rolled back over and I sort of knew (I have see them a lot I guess) that this was going to be the end of this time for them - that as Sue lay back and Paul positioned himself over her that he looked over at me and smiled and as I'd seen in past times watching - he positioned himself so that I had a clearer view of him fucking her. With me to his right, he held her left leg back (her left, his right) and as he started to fuck her I could see he wanted to give me an even better view than in the past. He held his body further away from her than I recalled and he even fully pulled out of her a few times before the time approached.

Is it weird that I find myself eager to see them cum? Seeing and hearing her respond to him - seeing her wetness literally everywhere - hearing her and yes, smelling her - I just can't describe how exciting it is to see her lose control of herself and then orgasm deeply with him. Seeing her body writhing beneath him and hearing her moaning over and over is just amazing - and yes, I knew that she would take him with her.

Peak - I know you've questioned how I feel as a beta but at that moment - seeing him plunge into her one last time - I simply loved it. Hearing the wet slap of his cock driving deep into her and then - seeing him stay in her deep and just pulling back ever so slightly over and over - I knew he was about to cum - and I have to say that I so wanted it - and sure enough, seeing his cock pulse in her and hearing him grunt over and over as I watched him cum in her - I loved it. I loved knowing what she was feeling from him.

He stayed in her for a few minutes while they kissed and caught their breath - nothing was said other than satisfied moans and short bursts of "wow" and "whew". It was a little bit of a moment that I had felt awkward about in the past as he lifted up and off of her and rolled to one side. She lay there unmoving and definitely both not caring, but also enjoying letting me look at her. Of course I was staring at her pussy first - but as my eyes moved up her body - when they met hers she smiled and moved her finger to motion me towards her. I moved over to her at the edge of the bed and she reached up and pulled me in for a very loving kiss. As I pulled back she smiled and asked me if I could leave them alone at that point. I smiled at her and said okay and she smiled back and motioned towards my cock and said "save that" suggesting that I not jerk-off despite my need.

Geez - its noon already and I haven't been able to focus on this.

Because the rest of my day is kind of crazy, I'll make the rest of this a bit shorter.

I did go back up to watch them on Sunday morning. Something just so crazy about walking into my own bedroom, seeing it a mess and then seeing Sue lying on the bed with her robe open and Paul crawling over to her. I can't begin to share the intense feelings I had - and none were bad - my god was my cock rock hard (which we later joked that it was good that Paul didn't see that - but she's told him that I can get hard - I just can't make it last long sometimes). Seeing the bed a mess, clothes on the floor, our bathroom door open with more clothes on the floor in there - it just made me so horny to know what she'd shared with him the night before. And sure enough, they were ready - and again, I watched eagerly as my wife's lover fucked her.

I knew from what Sue had told me that Paul was sometimes more physical in the mornings and she'd also shared how if they'd had sex the night before, how she was able to handle his needs more easily. This was rather obvious with the ease with which he penetrated her - little if any of the type of foreplay from the night before - instead, just him gently rubbing his cock at her caused her to open up for him. The thought of her body adapting for him is hot. Once he was in her though, this time was faster - surely faster than the night before. She remained on her back ( her favorite position ) and enjoyed herself immensely. But it was over sooner than I wanted it to be - he fucked her deep and hard and even I thought to myself "wow he's really hard on her". She orgasmed, but she even admits that after the night before, sometimes the mornings are more for him. I'd like to say it took them 20 or 30 minutes - but in reality, it was maybe 10 minutes at most before I knew he was about to cum again.

What was unexpected was as he pulled out of her this time he said out loud to me "I hope I saved you something" and what surprised the heck out of me was her response of "oh, he's waiting till tomorrow".

Reactions: artman, SquirmingSub, dutch12 and 2 others
  • #1,090
Geez - I thought about one thing that I didn't post about which, now that I think about it, it's quite relevent.
When Paul and I were talking - we discussed them being together in general and even talked a little about their week together but what he said after that both surprised me but also left me feeling quite comfortable about it - hence it's relevence.

He told me at one point that he would love to take Sue out on dates or go out to dinner or dancing - but that he is very aware of her desire for discretion and that he said he'd never do so unless it was someplace sure where it would be okay.

I cannot tell you how refreshing it was to hear that from him - of course he followed it by telling me that it's okay and I don't think he meant it as a put-down or negative connotation but he then added that it makes it easier that she's just with him for sex and that he enjoys just that with her.

Reactions: Wannabe93066 and SquirmingSub
  • #1,091
Nice update Steve. I can see again how the weekend played into your cucky desires and angst. Also how Sue has eased the tensions between you and Paul a little. Doesn't really answer my question but then I didn't really expect it too. I'm sure your updates to come will inform more.

Reactions: dutch12
  • #1,092
Hmmm. He wants to take her out on date. Sounds like he wants her to be more than just a sex partner. It is good he is respectful of your marriage. But be careful because he might take more if Sue gives him the chance.

As always, thanks for keeping us posted. And good luck in 2017!

• #1,093
LOL - only a minute here before we head off to visit yet more relatives....

Knk - I guess I should have expanded that short post a bit more. That comment was more related to him wanting to make Sue feel as though she's not just a sex-object and that he said that he felt bad that at times that's how it felt to him - but as I mentioned, she doesn't feel that way. I suppose it could be an indication of his desire and not of his concern for Sue. I don't think it's a concern as if that's what he wants, he's going to have it when we go away skiing - we're about to finalize dates - but as I've said and as she and I have discussed - she wants to be "his" when we go skiing including as I may have posted, going out for dinner, drinks and then some music/dancing afterwards. I already know how that is going to rev up her libido above what being outdoors skiing does for her.

I guess that's what's perhaps most different right now. Sue knows that I want to experience this stuff more openly and yes, more fully. I am genuinely excited about not having sex with her tomorrow night - Christmas Eve - when we have for so long. She has already told our kids that she's going out to deliver some presents to people she works with tomorrow afternoon for a little while - she told me privately she'll be with him for a few hours. The thought of spending Christmas Eve with her after she's been with him is incredibly exciting for me and she's already hinted that maybe we'll have some fun later tomorrow night - which I'm sure will be her teasing me while I masturbate.

I dare not let my thoughts and arousals go to next weekend just yet.

Reactions: Knk069
  • #1,094
Now that the lines of communication between Paul and yourself are opening a little, maybe you could find out what Paul says about Sue to his friends and golfing buddies. By now they must know he is being satisfied in that regard and they must have quizzed and maybe ribbed him about it. Would he use a 'date' to go places any of them would go? Would he even introduce her? Of course even cities are small places sometimes. Any date risks them being seen by your friends too. Do you have a back story prepared for such a day?

• #1,095
STB Marry xmas to you and yours
keep us posted.

• #1,096
Merry Christmas to all. Things were really nice here this year, Santa was good to everyone.

Peak - the only time Paul's golfing buddies really have seen or been with Sue were when she'd joined him going away. Otherwise, it's not something that I've discussed with him but I can raise the subject with Sue and see what she answers. Again, I think his discretion is more a reflection of wanting to protect what he's got with Sue which I am appreciative of. But at the same time, I'm sure if they ran into one of his friends that he'd introduce her as a friend.

Now if they were seen together by people from our side of the relationship, that might be more difficult to explain especially if something compromising might have been seen, so again, I am very appreciative of his discretion. Indeed in talking with him, I felt that his concern was also about how he may be making Sue feel with sex being the primary focus of their time together - but that's his concern because I don't feel that at all from Sue. If anything, the focus to be mainly on sex between them, I think, has perhaps allowed this to percolate as it has and to have Sue truly seem to focus on just the sexual aspects of things rather than bringing in a lot of other things. 5+ years ago I know she'd have felt differently - but now I think this works for her in that I think she doesn't have to think too much about the mechanics of separating us now, if anything, I'm going to say that apparently their agreed on approach to have this be still mainly a physical (well, mental in how they both seem to want to turn me on too) thing between them.

I can say that we talked a lot over these past 3 days about how I've felt about giving up sex with her at a "special time" of the year when normally we'd have been very intimate together in the past. She asked me as we lay in bed on Christmas eve whether I was okay with everything and I told her honestly that I was incredibly aroused and turned on that she'd been with Paul earlier. She turned towards me and was moving under the covers as she slid over next to me. She kissed me and reached down and felt my very hard cock and she smiled and took my left hand and guided it under the covers and then under her night-shirt. I realized immediately she'd slid off her panties and she guided my fingers right to her pussy and she gently spread her legs for me. "You can feel me while you take care of yourself baby". She needn't ask twice. As I ran my fingers up and down her labia - in my head in the darkness they felt still swollen and she cooed in my ear how happy Paul had been that she'd come by to "be his gift". I groaned as she told me that I wasn't going to get to feel her other than with my fingers - and told me that she loved the thought of being so "naughty" on Christmas Eve and she gigged that she thought Santa was still going to be good to her. Needless to say that a few minutes later when she raised her knees and let me feel where the wetness was coming from and I slipped two of my fingers easily into her that she realized I was so close myself. She whispered something about his semen being very thick that I orgasmed myself. She must have been watiing to hear me moan because just as I started to she pulled the covers off of me and she sat up on one elbow and watched as I jerked off and came all over my stomach and chest. All she did was sit there and moan softly "mmmmm.... I love watching you....." and when I was done and exhausted - I loved that I knew what she would do and wasn't disappointed. I felt her warm had on my cock and then her thumb in just the right place and she even admitted as she whispered "....oooh, that is so hot to watch...." as she pulled the last of my cum out of my cock and then let it drop limply.

We talked yesterday afternoon after all the family festivities were over and we were cleaning up all of the wrapping paper and all of the dishes from all of the meals - she turned and hugged me and said that she'd liked how things went - and I knew what she meant. She kissed me and as she did she reached down and making sure no one was around, she reached into my pants and felt my cock feeling soft and limp and she asked me if I "felt good" implying whether I was okay sexually and when I nodded yes and I told her that I'd enjoyed the night before she smiled and said "see, we are good with each other even when we aren't having sex baby".

What I guess I can share for now is that she made an interesting comment to me this morning. She told me that she thinks that my beta desires aren't going to subside and that she honestly feels that it's the real me coming out. Not in a bad way at all but she says that she thinks this is what she feels when she keeps telling me that I seem to be fighting it. Only this time she is saying it in a way that she feels makes more sense and I have to sort of agree. She said that I seem to need to be hesitant about going into trying and doing new things - and yes, she means more denial - but that she understands that I seem to need to take steps towards that and that each one is sort of a trial for me in a way.

Giving up bare sex with her was the first thing. She said that she knew it was something that had taken me now almost 2 years to become comfortable with as something that is now "our norm". The way she said it made it easier to talk about as she told me that she knows it's something that I now enjoy. When I nodded my head yes she continued and said "you know we're probably not going to ever go back on that you know?" and when I guess I turned my head to listen to and think about what she had said she continued and said "it's been almost 2 years baby.... it's not something that I want to go back on...." I guess I had a little concerned look coming across my face when she said "it doesn't mean never again baby - it just means that it will be something really special that we'll still share sometimes...." and then she said it and I guess I think I know what she means when she said "it's just something that you shouldn't expect... at all.....". She looked at me and said I shouldn't be sad because what we have now using condoms together is special in it's own way. She looked at me and said "you feel good when we use them, right?" and I nodded and she asked me to see if I could explain it and I told her that it somehow makes me feel fulfilled in a weird satisfying way. She smiled and said that is what she is saying - that we tried this and it's something that does work for us both as she said she feels incredibly sexually aware around me knowing that I no longer cum in her. I told her that it was crazy that it turned me on in a similar way.

It led to a bit of a discussion that is still going on between us to just an hour or so ago when she went out with our daughter to do some gift returns and I've been thinking about what we've talked about now for a while as it's nothing new. She really emphasized that she feels very close to me and she asked me honestly how I felt when I masturbated with her like we'd done on Christmas eve, but before I replied she looked at me and said that she felt it was a moment that she has learned to cherish - that she loves letting me and encouraging me to enjoy myself and that she feels equally as comfortable letting me watch her and she said that it's really something that she feels strongly about. As we talked she really wanted to emphasize at how she wants me to know that if that makes me feel good, then it's good for us and that if that's what turns me on, that again, I shouldn't resist it but rather look at what we're doing as steps towards understanding what I really do feel and want.

So - just before she left the conversation (before our daughter asked her "are we finally going") she told me that she loved me and that as long as I wanted to continue exploring things, that she was going to also go along with it and admitted that she would like to see and do and experience more. So - just as she left she said that it was a good place to end and she looked at me and said that "this can stop wherever you want it to baby". But she then looked at me and said that I can decide when and if we go any further and she looked at me and said that "I'll always be here for you, I want to find out what you want too" and I can't recall exactly what she said after that as my mind started to race but she said something about "what do you really want?".

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Susan's Slave
  • #1,097
Ha. Bang on time and just as I predicted. Sue is softening you up for more denial before you have even truly experienced the level you have agreed to from January. I can't recall you going two months without sex before and certainly not with so little to look forward to at the end. By the time the end of February comes round, Sue may well be totally fixed on the sex that Paul can provide. You in turn will be out of practice and over eager. It may feel magical to you after all that time but it is unlikely in one shot to feel as intense or sustained to Sue at that time. This gap in expectation is only likely to grow as each two month block comes up. You will need something to put the magic back between you. Maybe a weekend when you get to fill your condom four times just like Paul does every time.

At this time I would either put the question to her. What does she want? I think we'd all like to know that, or I think you should defer any escalating answer until March when the full impact of what you are doing and how one reconnection feels like has actually sunk in. Right now you are focused on your single new year fuck (which if Paul is present will not be a lovemaking session), and you are focused on the true start of your denial period. Both are giving you a positive glow and an unrealistic view of what you may feel in March. You gain nothing by agreeing something now which makes you both unhappy in March.

Finally, I would address again the issue of when Paul is likely to depart the scene. For the last two years Sue has said, 'In the next six months.' It's becoming a bit like Lucy with Charlie Brown's football. The reason I say this is that Sue has justified a lot of her changes on wanting to 'experience something before he goes'. The implication always being that this is temporary and thus liveable with for a short/medium time. Now she is saying it is the norm, that she is never going back, as if that is what you originally agreed to. You didn't and yet again you failed to point that out to her. I think it is worth reminding you that after Robert left your trio, Sue immediately reverted to sex without condoms with you. It remains her most satisfying sex, whatever she believes you get out of their use and for her to say never to you implies to me that she believes Paul will stay on the scene for many years to come. If he does and you stay at condom sex once every two months, or worse, I believe it would mark the end of your sexual relationship with your wife. I discount supervised masturbation, the odd blow job or mercy fuck (which would all they would become) from this. However much you believed you were getting from this, it would by then be pretty meaningless in satisfaction terms to Sue.

So, before you answer Sue, I would ask you to answer yourself. What do you want by that stage? Then keep it to yourself until March and see if you still feel the same.

Reactions: Enigma632
  • #1,098
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..

It's often wrong to say " See I said so"

• #1,099
Hmmm, it's never going to be about, "what do you really want?" It's always, as ever has been the case, what she really wants. Your answer, when you give it, will be discounted in the grand scheme of things. Just sayin'.

Reactions: okay
  • #1,100
The communication and intimacy, so to say is increasing...lol......

Status
Not open for further replies.