New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not home yet from work so I'm enjoying a bit of quiet solace right now.
I am a bit anxious and apprehensive about the weekend with Paul coming over tomorrow. I know that if she wants me to be there with her or to watch, etc., that it is going to trigger feelings in me watching them and knowing that I"m not going to particpate in any way. So I'm steeling up my fortitude as well as fulfilling her other earlier wishes as even I am thinking it'd be better if I wasn't quite so horny and on edge tomorrow, so as she's suggested, I'll surely be taking care of my own desires tonight to alleviate them for tomorrow.

You have a choice ... sit back and hold off having personal fun and ramp up the angst party ... or drain yourself completely so there is nothing left ... each has it's pluses and minuses .... the advantage of the latter is that the ED element of the story would be held true ... and I would act like the first time you found your magic stick ....

I still think you should get a dropcam and drop it in for your own personal vid system so you can watch all night long .....

Steve
what time today is paul set to ,show up at your house.
will you all have dinner togather .
keep us posted.

Paul isn't due here till after dinner so likely about 7pm or so.
Sue's gone out to primp herself up getting a manicure/pedicure. I don't think I"m going to be up for getting into it with them tonight, I have to admit I'm a bit self-conscious right now about my cock being shaved so I'm likely going to watch from afar. And yes, the thoughts are getting me antsy right now, my cock has been suddenly getting hard at the slightest thoughts about later. Fortunately, I relieved myself twice last night. Sue was there for the first one as we lay in bed she rolled towards me and felt my cock and, well, one thing led to another. I woke up in the middle of the night about 4am and I realized I wasn't sleeping because I was again horny and my cock was again rock hard so I stroked off quietly in bed next to her and didn't wake her.

Reactions: Knk069
File that one away for when things revert a little or maybe even a special Thanksgiving connection. STB can go twice in the same night when he really wants to .... I knew you had it in you!

Steve, your emotions are clearly all over the place before you start so just take a deep breath and go with your feelings once it begins. Your stable point is where excitement = angst so full participation or full exit are both not an option! Good luck.

Well, she's on the phone with her sister right now so I had a few moments. You're right Peak, I'm all over the place. I have some rising apprehensions about the night and how I'm going to feel later but at the same time, she told me earlier that she was going to "want some alone time with him tonight honey" I told her that I thought that would work okay and I admitted to her that I was feeling a little self-conscious. She smiled at me and said "I know, I hoped you would a little.....". So she knew this would make me feel this way, I told her that was sly of her and she looked at me and said "I know honey but I think it's better for you and us if we start slowly" and I realized that meant that me joining them as I used to sometimes wouldn't be something that she wanted right away.

We're about to have some dinner - after which she wants me to help her pick out something to wear for tonight undie-wise.

And yes, I had to laugh, so much for the ED issues with me last night - lol.....

Steve - it is understandable to have a wide range of emotions and feelings at this point. Has Peak said earlier, just take a deep breath and go with your feelings once it begins. Hopefully your enjoying your evening at this point. You are now on your way into the next chapter.

It's 2:30am and they are going at it again. The door is closed but I can see some candle-light or something else flickering under the doorway and I can hear her moaning again. I may move downstairs to sleep for the rest of the night. This part is harder than I'd remembered from the last time he spent the night here!

Earlier I watched from the doorway while they 69'ed for a bit with her on top. It was very arousing to see her stop sucking his cock as his tongue or fingers had obviously found her pussy. I found it hard to watch as she sucked him hard and then (likely she knew I was watching) turned around and I watched her lower herself onto his cock and then fall forward into an intense kiss with him. I watched as I can only describe it as her fucking him until I heard her moan loudly and saw his cock glistening as she brought herself to orgasm. I didn't watch after that as, to be honest, as I said, it was more difficult than I'd remembered.

I can't believe how loud she is at times.

Reactions: Knk069 and SquirmingSub
It's morning here Steve and I think morning there will help you get a better perspective. What you saw in your head was the same or even milder than you have seen many times before. It is filtered this time by your agreement to stop sexual contact with Sue so she do that with Paul only for a time. Not forever, for a time. Maybe there is some little grub at the back of your mind that is saying "but what if she wanted to do this because she never wants to do it with me again". Now I don't believe that, I think the vast majority of your loyal readers won't think that, and deep down I'm pretty sure you don't think that, but in the early hours, alone, it's easy to get that way.

When your head settles, you need to talk to Sue. Maybe the start needs to be even more gentle. Maybe the reverse. You just need to dive into deep water off the 10 metre board to see that you'll still float afterwards. I don't know but between you, you will. I think the other thing you need to discuss even at this stage, is an end date. Not the earliest one, but one which you agree this experiment will finish BEFORE. Mentally this can then be the point on the horizon you can keep in your head when the waters get choppy again, which they will. It will help the other worries recede too.

Good luck today..

Reactions: Knk069 and SquirmingSub
Bravo STB .... Congratulations on achieving your fantasy and dream as a beta. Make sure you take care if your alpha wife because she is awesome for doing this to you.

Steve,

Your post was a good initial descriptions of what you noticed, seen and initially experienced. I am sure that you will feel a need to post your deeper emotions as the day progresses.

It is about that time for everyone at your residence to be moving around considering the time here in the US/Eastern. In a prior post you mentioned that Paul would not be staying the night because he had another activity scheduled for Sunday morning. Did plans change and he stay the whole night? Something to consider, start brewing some coffee or preparing some juice with a light breakfast or brunch for everyone (you, Sue and Paul if he changed his plans). Assuming that Paul has left for the day, this time would provide for an opportunity to discuss how each of you felt about the prior evening along with the morning after.

It is very understandable and for the most part expected that you would have a much different feeling and perspective the first time that Sue and Paul were sexual under the new arrangement. Take a breath, this is exact same sexual activities that they have been doing for nearly 2 years at this point with your approval, encouragement and support. What has changed is that you and Sue have agreed to an arrangement were you two would not have sexual contact for a period of time allowing Sue to enjoy Paul in a truly sexually exclusive way. There will be a considerable amount of self reflections and should be continued open honest communication with Sue so that you are both on the same page with how each of you feel about the new experiences.

Even if this experiment ends after this initial triage period, it would end with you having achieved your fantasies and associated desires of being able to experience what it is like to become the beta within the marriage from a sexual perspective.

Relax a bit, reflect and communicate with Sue.

Reactions: Knk069 and dutch12
Only a minute here.
Paul must have left sometime about 5am or so, all was quiet when I opened my eyes about 6pm and his car was gone.
She is in the shower right now and we're heading over to her sisters today to see her mom (I was thinking maybe she feels guilty somehow and feels seeing her mom will make it feel better? or am I letting my mind go too far?).
I went into our bedroom this morning and she was still in bed just waking. She motioned for me to crawl in next to her and it was so warm between the covers. She was naked and I knew how she was - she hadn't moved all night and I knew what I'd find if she let me run my hands over her body but she did not. She was actually kind of non-sexual with me which confused me for a bit. I went to pull her closer to me but she just wanted me to be near her and she asked me if I could just lie next to her.
I didn't know what to talk about and was kind of tongue-tied until she said she'd had a really nice evening and I giggled back that I had heard her and she turned to me and apologized but then said "oh... I needed it honey..." and as she held my hand she said a soft "thank you".
I wanted to do more with her but it was clear she didn't want it, she actually wrapped the sheet around her a bit more as she slid towards me and then she said "just hold me baby, okay?" My cock was hard again and I know she felt me move it out of the way but that was all.
We lay there for a while and she turned to me and said "you okay baby?" I was quiet for a moment until I felt her pull my arms around her tighter and then I said "yes. it'll be okay".
We lay there for a while, she was still obviously sleepy but as we both woke up a bit more she turned to me and finally kissed me. She sat up next to me in bed and reached to put her robe around her before I could see anythign more than her back. She turned to me with the robe now closed and she said "it's going to take me a little while to get used to all this now honey....". I told her "I know, we'll figure it out".
Okay - she's out of the shower so I"m going to end this now.

Inspiration .... one for here, not my captions page.

Maybe...jpg
Maybe later ...

She just shared with you that she loves you with her last statement. This has been a fantasy of yours so make sure you love her without sexual intentions. If it helps out, remember you need to be adamant that you want to be the beta, that you love her even more for everything she is doing for you. Be her best friend, and remember you are a friend without benefits now ... if it makes it easier for her you need to make she your needs are "drained" prior to the friend like attention.

Thanks for the updates and keep up the updates ... we are all rooting for you!

Another, maybe sometime just a little way in the future. Be careful what you agree to ...

Paul knows.jpg

Sounds like a beautiful evening and morning for your queen. I bet she really appreciated your love and warmth this morning. It will take some time, Im sure, before you make the transition to fully forgetting your sexuality with her and her likewise, but the more you are there for her and enjoy what she is doing for you both. Cuckold angst is great though isnt it?! Were you able to smell their sex this morning?

Steve - In many ways this is what you asked of Sue. You and Sue have given each other a great gift, it is now time to for each of you to experience this together. Your post #874 was something to be expected and now your new dynamic is playing out. Peak, Tege, and Far, each made some very good points today; I am sure we are all looking forward to reading your next post after you have had some time to reflect and maybe even talk to Sue more. Your fantasy is now truly reality.

Reactions: Knk069, dutch12 and tegelad
I think a good action you could do for yourself tonight if you are by yourself .... go in and reshave yourself, make yourself clean and pure and if you need to relieve yourself you should.

Reactions: dutch12, Knk069 and SquirmingSub
You are a strong man STB! As if the night wasn't hard enough, the morning after must have really been excruciating as she kept you from getting intimate. Her statement about it being hard on her too speaks a lot about her live for you. I don't think she is headed for a permanent cutoff. Enjoy the experience and thanks for keeping us informed about the ups and downs of your journey.

So - I'm not sure of exactly what I'm feeling this morning after the weekend. But what I can say is that I felt different about watching her/them. It was very erotic and eerie to watch knowing this time that I'm not going to participate at all. I'm not sure exactly how I am feeling, I will say that I wished I could have had sex with her yesterday, but at the same time, as I'll get to, we did share some moments that left me, so far, somewhat fulfilled. The thing I can say is that I know one of the differences in how I felt watching was that this time I knew it was something she truly wanted for herself right now and the strong feeling I had even while watching them was that maybe it's right to give her the room and time she wants to fulfill her desires.

Far2 - my god yes, the bedroom wreaked of sex when I went into her after Paul left yesterday morning. I'll be more specific, sure it smelled a little sweaty and yes, there was that sweet scent of her in the air, but when I pulled the covers back a bit, the pungent smell of what I know to be Paul's cum seemed to fill the room. She didn't need to tell me anything about what they'd done that I may have missed, I'm actually going to say that at the time, I didn't want to know.

It wasn't really till early yesterday evening when we really had time to sit and talk more. We talked in general terms at first, how did I feel and how had I felt during the night. I told her that I had watched some from the doorway and that I had been very turned on. She asked me pointedly "did you like it?" and I gave her an honest nod of yes. She smiled and I told her that it had turned me on to see her. She asked me why I didn't come in if I'd wanted to. I hesitated for a bit but then realized that if I can talk to her about everything else, that I should be able to talk to her about this too.

I told her (again) that I'd felt a little self-conscious about being shaved and she took my hand and she said she thought it might help me. I wasn't sure I understood what she meant so I asked her how and she was very calm and apparently very honest in return, she said that by what I just said that it did what she'd hoped and that was to make it easier for me to not be there with them. I know I just looked at her - I was surprised at how she'd thought this out but didn't tell her, at least not then. But she continued and she said that she thought it would be easier on me if I wasn't there and wasn't so close to them "as things get started" between them - and she also said that she thought it was better for her too and she told me how she'd felt different with him this time too. The conversation was happening quickly and before I could go back to what I'd already wanted to ask about now I had to ask how she felt different. She held my hand and she said something to the effect of it being the first time she'd believed that she'll be able to let herself go and do what she wanted and she looked at me and said that she loved having sex with him and "knowing I'm his for now". I merely groaned in response as she continued for a moment and told me how Saturday night had been very intense for her as she slept next to him knowing that she would be awakened before he left and how "I wanted it too". I told her that I'd been asleep by then but that their earlier fun had aroused me incredibly. She asked me if I'd "taken care of yourself" and I told her no and she smiled and said "oh yeah, I remember" when I said that I was getting horny again. I thought maybe she would share some more details but the conversation went a different way.

She asked me how I felt to be bare 'down there' and I told her that I was much more aware of my cock and how hard and I told her 'how big' it looks and she smiled and said that I do have a beautiful cock and she asked me if I liked how it felt and I told her that it was nice. I admitted that like she's said when she's bare that "it's just more sensitive" and that I enjoyed how it felt when I masturbate. She smiled and said that she had hoped it was going to help me enjoy my own pleasure now and that she'd noticed that I was touching myself more in addition to "just pulling on it". She asked me if I was going to keep it bare and I asked her if that was what she wanted. She was honest and she said that she liked it and then she asked me "what about how you'll feel around Paul?" and I told her that maybe I'd let it grow in a little bit on top so I'd feel less self-conscious. She smiled at me and said that would be nice too if it made me more comfortable but that she liked it "bare like me" too.

I thought maybe that was it and I wasn't sure what to say or think next until she said something that made me go back to the start of the conversation - she looked at me and said something like "besides, seeing you like that makes it easier for me to want Paul". I turned to look at her and she smiled and giggled and said that I may look big and she likes that but she also added that it also makes me look less masculine too - which fit with making it easier to want Paul. I was going to say something but she immediately added "it's just for now baby, it makes it easier for me.... okay?".

At that point I finally got to ask her where she was getting these ideas and how she knew or was thinking about this stuff and she just said "I've been doing some research and a lot of this made sense" she said she'd found a website (or is that pen-pal) that had a whole section of how to make "denying your husband more enjoyable for him" and she looked at me and said "remember baby, I told you I would try to make Wednesday's even more fun for us".

I guess it really started to sink in that she was very serious about wanting this with Paul and that it was also very for real that I wasn't going to be getting anything sexually from her unless she wanted it. I took her hand and I told her that I wanted her to fulfill whatever desire and need she felt and that I would give her the room and time as long as we stayed connected somehow. She smiled at me and said "I'd watch you later tonight if you want to?".

The evening got away from us but when we got into bed last night she rolled over towards me and hugged me and thanked me for being such a unique person to let her do what she was doing and she gave me a wonderful kiss and an unmistakeable hug that conveyed more than a thousand words. When she pulled back from me she smiled and said "I can feel it down there" and I just said "sorry, but I can't help it". That made her face explode into a huge smile followed by an even more passionate kiss. She whispered that "remember from earlier baby?.... I'd love to watch you if you still wanted to....". I eagerly started to stroke and a moment later she smiled at me and said "you can have a peek if you want to help you along" and with that she wriggled in bed next to me and slid her long-night-shirt up over her waist and she lay back and for the first time she smiled and said "you can look at Paul's pussy if you want to". I turned to look at there she was, lying back as she'd done beneath him and her pussy was still swollen and reddened (to me at least) and yes, still wet as I could see when she moved her fingers down there to gently rub at herself.

I must have been far hornier than I'd thought because as she dipped a finger and then two a few times into her vagina, I grunted and let go myself almost immediately. She laughed and said "oh my, you must have been turned on for sure baby".

Reactions: artman, SquirmingSub, dutch12 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.