• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
Do you have any other beta type of activities you are looking to expand on through 2016 and beyond? Now that some of the embracing and realities are starting (and congratulations) are there any other things that are now popping into your head, since you will have alot more time for the mental aspects to expand ....

Well, she just "ran out" to run some errands and do some remaining returns from the holidays - and yes, see Paul while she's out. Our son has gone off for the day as it's not raining as predicted and our daughter will be going out for most of the afternoon so this was a good time for her to go. I could tell when she woke up this morning that she was horny, just something I can see in her at times. I have to say that it felt good to know she wanted him and it turned me on to think about it and I told her so. She smiled and said she was very glad that I understood how she felt right now and what she wanted - him. She promised to make the rest of the long weekend nice for me - so while I'm quite horny right now, at the same time, knowing what she wants, it feels so good to feel my horniness on the rise and knowing when she'll relieve it with me.

Tegelad - not really anything concrete yet. Just that I am enjoying things and how I am feeling more and more comfortable with all of this. It's really so much easier when I don't overthink it all.

So this is a weekend with a reward. You are about to get a satisfied wife back. You have a lot to look forward to. Does it get any better at your age. OK, our age?

Yes, satisfied indeed. Again, it may sound weird but I loved seeing her when she came home and even more, I think that she felt she could share her pleasure with me was really nice. She was all aglow when she came in and told me several times that she "needed that" and that Paul was quite passionate with her. I joked with her that after a week he must have been quite horned up and she giggled and said that she knew that too before she left.

What was quite erotic was when she coaxed me (without much effort) to follow her into the bedroom. She stopped me before we did anything and she said that she didn't want to have sex with me but wanted to let me have some fun with her and "have a little of what she had". She told me I could always masturbate if I wanted but then was quite clear when she said that she was going to want to have sex with me today (Sunday) so if I wanted to wait that was also okay.

I told her what I'd long said here, that I love undressing her after she's come home and how it is so much of a turn-on like a first-date when I don't know what I'll find underneath her clothes. She giggled and said that was a really erotic thing to tell her and that it made her feel really wonderful about letting me undress her. As I helped her take her top off and then as I unclasped her bra she told me openly how Paul had sucked at her breasts for a long time earlier and how he loves that when he can get her aroused, that when he suckles and gently chews on her nipples how wet her pussy will get. It turned me on to hear her tell me that and I told her so and I told her how it really turned me on that she was so intimate with him and how it turned me on to share or even give that to him. She blushed at some of what I said and told me she loved me many times as I worked my way down to her lying there just in her panties. She teased me several times spreading her legs and letting me see the dark-spot, now dark blotch, on the panties between her legs and as I moved to slide them off of her she said in a sexy voice that "it felt like he came a lot tonight baby.... I hope that's okay with you" and then I heard her giggle as if saying "obviously it is".

Indeed she was still quite wet and while no longer really creamy, my god, her pussy was just so soft and tender and just a little puffy, this erotic intense shade of darkened pink and where her pussy lips parted, the most intense shade of darkened red inside. I kissed my way down her body and she let me take a few moments at her breasts but she hurried me along after that down to her pussy and as I began to lick at just the outside she started to tease me again - telling me how much she enjoyed fucking him and if I could feel that she still even felt a little open from it. I moaned back eagerly that I could tell just what she was saying.

Again, as with the last few times, she didn't tell me I couldn't suck at her pussy and as I began to run my tongue up from her ass up to and through her spread pussy - licking up to her button - each time she would moan louder and louder and put her hand on my head and guide me back down - until after the 3rd or 4th time she held my head just so my tongue was inside her pussy and it was clear she wanted me to lick and suck at her - so I did.

No it didn't gush out at me but there was a LOT of cum in her and at some point I even looked up at her and told her over a moan that "it sure seems like he was happy to see you" and she got up on her elbows and looked back at me and said that he'd fucked her twice, the last time not long before she came home. She pulled her knees back as she looked down at me and asked me "do you like that baby? tasting his stuff inside me?" And when I nodded and moaned "uh huh" back she moaned herself and said "mmmmm, it's been so long now since your stuff has been in me, hasn't it". Fuck did that get me horny and I even almost reached for my cock to stroke it but I resisted and just told her back "yeah, it has" and it nearly made me cum without even touching myself when I pulled my face from her pussy and looked up at her and just said "almost 8 months now I think" and my god did that make her moan and as I licked her once again her eyes closed and her head tilted back and a moment later she lay back and began thrusting her pussy up towards my mouth. I fucked it with my tongue as best as I could and I reached up and held one of her breasts and gently caressed her nipple as I move the other hand to help and rub her pussy and clit as I licked - and as I made contact with her pussy with my left hand and pulled it open a bit more - she later told me she felt so incredible at that - how my tongue seemed to fill her - that she let out a squeal at that moment and a gusher of wetness sprayed from her pussy. A little bit of Paul's semen was mixed in but my god - she'd cum herself and it's sprayed all over as I pulled my face back. She shook on the bed for a moment as I held her tightly in my arms - one around her mid-section and the other pulling her left leg closer to my chest and my laying onto her right leg as she moaned and I kept licking at her as best as I could.

My cock was rock-hard and I will say that I felt a really strong alpha urge to push her legs back and apart and just climb up on top of her. But at the same time, tasting what was obviously now Paul's cum continuing to dribble out of her, no doubt her orgasm and the muscular contractions had pushed it out, I have to say that the urge to climb up onto her faded very quickly and instead - I actual reveled in the feeling of wanting her so much and knowing my cock was at the bursting point - and yet knowing that she wanted me to wait till today.

Well, it's today and she's already told me several times including kissing me and cupping my cock several times that we are "going to have some fun later" and I noticed that the bottle of champagne moved from the liquor cabinet into the refrigerator for later tonight. She hasn't mentioned it but I already know that she wants to make tonight very erotic and fulfilling for both of us but more for me because I do remember that she's already told me that I won't be having anything sexual with her until after we get home from next weekend after today so I intend to enjoy myself thoroughly with her.

I will also say that again, she is really seeming to take more and more control. Not just from her essentially choreographing last night but now I see it at other times. Like this morning, she had taken a shower and while I'd watched her undress and get into the shower, I had been busy with something else while she washed - when she came out she let me watch her dry off and primp in front of the mirror. When I turned away and then turned back the bathroom door was closed. I walked over to it and opened it and she was sitting on the toilet peeing. She looked at me and said "would you mind giving me some privacy". I stood there for a moment and said "you don't mind when Paul watches you?" and she looked at me and said "it's different with him honey, it's sexy when he does it...." she paused, still sitting there, and then said "...sorry, but I don't want it to be sexy with you... you understand, right?". I did. I knew what she meant - in my head I immediately knew it and without saying anything more to her I said "okay" and turned and left and closed the door. I heard her pee, then wipe and then flush and before she opened the door all I could think was just as she'd said "beta's don't cum in their wives" now I could easily hear her saying "beta's don't watch their wives pee either". But she didn't say anything, just walked naked by me, gave me a peck on the cheek and said "thank you honey" as if it were nothing.

Steve,
The cheap shot would be take your last line and just knock the T off the 'it'. Not going to go there. At all. I suspect you might get back in the bathroom on 'your' nights but maybe not always. There is a world of difference between 'love' and a 'lover'. One letter again but the lover in this case gets to be allowed into the mystery, the intimacy, the personal space of their lover. Sex is always about mess, bodily fluids, sweat. The toilet sits alongside these in its own way, so I can understand the exclusion. Obviously it is also about Sue messing with your biggest sex organ - your head. All without touch. Her newly enhanced skills in this area does suggest to me some degree of coaching or simply reading up somewhere. Any clues? It would be interesting to find out of course, but probably enhancing to her game not to. To instead wait for the surprise, the change of tack. The sudden step, off piste as it were.

Enjoy tonight, this is a glorious stage you travelling through at the moment.

Steve,

As always your detailed updates are very in-lighting, you are indeed are experiencing much more of what it is to be a beta man sexually, a cuckold man to an alpha wife. As always thank you for your continued posting and enjoy your journey.

Squirming

Wow is all I can say. Last night was just spectacular. She was very into it with me and spent quite a long time sucking my cock as I stood next to the bed - all the while she lay there with her legs spread letting me finger and play with her spread pussy. She teased me, asking me if she still felt wet from her lover - and at times asking me "how does Paul's pussy feel?" and then telling me "it really is his baby, I mean he is in it so much more than you are, isn't he honey?!" in a teasing voice.

Well, it was amazing - my god - she sucked my cock and licked at my balls and caressed them while teasing me at how much I must need to cum "knowing where i was yesterday....". She told me she could taste my pre-cum and then looked up at me and asked me "unless you want to use one of your coupons and cum like this..." as she sucked me. I told her honestly that from how her pussy felt with my fingers that even with the condom on I wanted to feel her and cum in her. She cooed that "I'd love that baby". She asked me if I wanted to lick her before getting my cock into her and she teased me that maybe she'd still taste like Paul. I lay next to her on the bed and we moved into a 69 and sure enough, she still tasted tart and I told her so.

It wasn't until I pulled the condom on and began to push into her that she continued and told me "he came a lot in me yesterday baby" and then she said it "he's going to do that next weekend too.... I just want you to be ready baby...." She moaned loudly and said "I thought that might turn you on..." and I realized she could feel my cock start to throb and grow inside her as I felt her seem to be a bit tighter. We were really getting into a rhythm and I was more than ready to go and I think she knew it. We moved effortlessly into the doggy position and seeing her kneeling at the edge of the bed now pulling her pussy open - I had the vision of seeing her do this only it being Paul behind her who was about to fill that gaping hole - only now it was my turn. She grunted into the pillow as she hunched her butt up into the air and snugged it back against me as I pushed into her. I could feel her body tense as she felt me all the way in as she moaned into the pillow again.

We went at it for a while - she orgasmed several times - once when she felt my hands around her body and pulling and caressing her breasts and nipples and another when I reached around and rubbed her clit as I filled her. I'm even going to say that in some ways I felt almost alpha-like - but the reality is that my arousal was so heightened when I'd look down each time I'd pull out of her and see the glistening condom between us. Wow did that so turn me on to see.

She didn't miss anything though and when we were back in the missionary position she first started with teasing me about "How long it's been since you've been in me bare baby...." - and when she told me that it's almost 8 months now, it really struck me that I was still incredibly turned on by everything and I told her that - not in those exact words but I told her how it turned me on to know what we were doing. She said she was a little concerned and told me "I just want to be sure you're okay for next weekend" and then she said it - she said "you know we fuck a lot when we're together...." holy shit - it was like a lightning bolt through me hearing that and a moment later she added "it's not like he or I cum every time, but you know, sometimes it's just fun to fuck....". I knew what she'd meant by it and I recalled that we too did that in the past - lying in bed sometimes I'd just push my semi-hard cock into her and we'd just enjoy knowing I was in her. Other times I know I'd get her to cum and she'd always love to see me pull out of her still hard knowing I would just want her again later on. I guess I was lost in thought for a bit when she said "I hope you're going to be okay if we get into it like that" to which I asked her plainly "is that how you are when you're alone with him" and a moment later she nodded and said a soft "yes".

I would like to say it was just her saying "yes" that set me off but in reality it was everything in my head - and she said later on "wow, that was really sudden how it came over you" and I had to agree. Hearing her say yes seemed to set off a chain of events - my cock grew crazily and I truly did enjoy fucking the shit out of her for a few moments and hearing her scream beneath me - until finally I let go with what felt like an geyser - and she came along with me - genuinely cumming deep and hard.

Steve,
To be fair I think that one would last me until after next weekend. But the I'm not going to be unmercifully teased all this week and cucked solidly over the weekend. You are you lucky thing. If this is only the start how can it not but end well?

Steve - Thank you for your continued sharing with the group.

Steve,
Just curious. Does nothing until after the weekend mean that you will have to manage without the supervision tomorrow, and will Sue be seeing Paul before the weekend? It could really get explosive by then if she isn't. ..

Steve,
I hope the storm doesn't interfere with your weekend plans. Maybe you can get out of town before it hits. With any luck you will get stuck up there for an extra day or two. Sue and Paul would love it!

Well, even after enjoying our Wednesday night fun together, I am still feeling quite wired and increasingly anxious about the weekend.
The storm isn't due to hit here till Saturday so we will be fine going up before then and coming home afterwards, it isn't expected to go all that far north.

She has not seen Paul and won't till we arrive Friday afternoon but tonight while enjoying her fun with me, she was quite animated and again, talking very openly with me. She told me she was getting quite anxious herself and said she enjoyed being able to tell me that knowing it's what I want for her. I told her it was and that I wanted to see her feeling as comfortable as she could and that it was going to turn me on to be able to be there and see her letting herself go. She said that it wasn't like they are all crazy, "but, well, sometimes....". It was so sexy hearing her talk like that and knowing I wanted to know how she was feeling. She teased me that I didn't have to run off to my bedroom if I was feeling horny and just asked that I keep it to myself and she reminded me that I shouldn't be expecting much if any interaction sexually with her - although she did add that "I can maybe try to come in and tease you a little" which she giggled as it made my cock start to bob up and down all on it's own.

It was while I was getting into really stroking that she said she'd been reading some stuff online - which answered some of my questions about what's going on with her - and she said that it seemed like it was true, that when I know she's just been with Paul, that I seem to cum more "the condom just seems to have more in it those times" and she asked me if I had heard about this. I told her what I understood, the psychology of feeling like I need to compete knowing Paul came in her earlier. She said "yeah, that's it..." and how she'd just read about it and how she'd started to notice it. She looked at me and asked me "is it better for you then?". It was just such a really nice very truly curious question but it was also so erotic to me at the same time. I nodded and told her yes, that it was and that sometimes it really turned me on. She smiled and said something like "guys are so easy to figure out" and she kissed me.

She teased me a bit more but to be honest, I was already on edge from everything, and then hearing her tell me how she was looking forward to having "time with Paul" and how she hoped it turned me on. It really got me going. I did listen curiously when she told me that she'd been coaching Paul too and I asked her what she meant. She smiled and said "to not be so concerned about you and to just worry about me" and she giggled. My god did it so confirm what I'd said earlier - she's enjoying her newfound control over both of us. And now I think to the naked-tickle-chase and I am thinking she was likely the one who may have started it, and she was surely the one who decided to run all the way down to where I was.

I have to say that I am still getting used to this but it does seem she feels empowered to enjoy some of her own desires. A little scary but at the same time - wow.

Your "village" of readers and supporters are feeling anxious as well, for you and your upcoming weekend.

I have spent a fair number of nights in rental condo's, both ski and beach, in many years. Some while skiing in the east (my wife and I lived in NJ decades ago) and out west when we relocated. It might add to your story to think about, and let us know about the following.

You have mentioned at least two bedrooms, and a hot tub. How large is this condo? Two, or more bedrooms? One or two floors? Is one of the bedrooms a loft, and open to the condo, or are the bedrooms private?

How many bathrooms? Do Sue and Paul have their own bathroom, and privacy, or do all three of you have to share one bathroom?

Is the Hot tub in the complex, and thus public, or is it in the condo itself? If so, is it inside or outside? Is it in a common room, or private room? (I have seen them on a porch outside, in a semi-private room of their own, and in the master bedroom) Can Sue and Paul use it without suits?

Finally, how much privacy do Sue and Paul have, versus being in public with you? This all goes to answer whether they share their experience with you because they are somewhat ****** too, or because they can.

Have a good weekend, and enjoy the ride.

AZ - we have rented a 2br condo - if it's in the same units as we've rented before then there is 1 bedroom with a bathroom attached that would be where Sue and Paul will be staying. The 2nd bedroom doesn't have an attached bathroom but there is a 2nd bathroom off the entry hallway. The hot tub isn't in the unit itself but is attached/shared with the complex, suits are required. Regarding privacy, if they are in their room and have the door closed, then I know I'm not wanted, but otherwise - at least so far - I'm welcome to be with them.

It's eerie and surreal to be sitting here working on one computer and sharing on this one knowing what will be happening in just another day or so. I say eerie and surreal because in a way, I want to see and be with them.

I'm laughing at what I posted last night and a memory of something I wrote related to Sue's observation of me seeming to cum more at times. I remember reading, likely what she found too wherever she is looking online, that when the male knows or believes his partner has been with another man, that he produces more sperm/semen to compete - the thing that made me laugh is what else the article I'd read said - that it's an instinctive response and that the male doesn't know that a condom is being used anyway.

More later.

We've stopped evolving in a traditional darwinian way. By the time evolution catches up with the condom trick we will be long gone or doing something else like control pills to control sperm production. We may even be diverting it for use in other areas. Who knows.

Anyway, I'm sure you are going to enjoy 95% of this weekend and that you wouldn't trade it to stop the 5% in any case. Have a great time. My only hope is that your ski place has good wifi. For all those moments you find you have time on your hands and nothing else to do with your fingers...

STEVE
Hope this weelend goes as, well as you want or even better.
hope you and Sue HAVE A SAFE TRIP UP AND BACK.
KEEP US POSTED.

what are the chances of you getting snowed in for a couple of days. if you are getting the kind of snow we are getting in pa. you might have an extended stay. think about sue and paul extra days of fooling around right in front of you.

I hope you are enjoying the fresh powder and really enjoying the show! I bet her pussy looks so nice wrapped around his cock ! Enjoy the moment STB

Steve,
Can't be a difficult choice. Immersing yourself in the action or withdrawing and writing to us about it! Excellent choice I would say. Can't wait to hear what went down though. I'm sure Sue must had both a great time but also some special experiences for you to be a part of too.

Got home about 45 minutes ago - stopped for dinner on the way home and then we separated ways.
Too much to share right now, plus, Sue's getting unpacked and I'm supposed to be putting things away down here.
Thankfully our son came home while we were away and stayed yesterday into today and used the snow-blower to keep the driveway passable.
We have about 22 inches of snow - crazy - but none up north, just 2 beautiful sunny days and 2 very long nights.
The weekend was okay, Sue and I have been talking for the last few hours in the car and she's promised that next weekend she wants to spend with me. I managed to give her the space she wanted and lets just say there was no doubt she enjoyed it. Enjoy would be an awkward word for me to use to describe how I felt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread