• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY WIFE & Black creampie

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
sign me up

to lick up all those cream pies.......................no charge

That is hot

Hey I would love to drop a load up in your wife.. hit me up.. I am real deal

fantastic set of pix, your a lucky man to have such a sensual woman.

looks like a happy pussy photo to me

her pussy looks like a happy pussy, fucked and bred. Looks like she did a fine job on his cock and got what she wanted his cum in her

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a five-star thread!

Licking that pussy is my speciality. I would put my tongue inside her cunt and suck all of that cum out.

That is great!. I wish i would of thought of taking pics at that time of my ex. I was too engrossed in the moment, but what happened with you is almost the same as my wife. I have VHS but how do I get that on here?

If she was ovulating when the pic was taken get ready for a little one soon cause he pretty much filled her up to the cervix!!!

delpfincouple30 said:
Few shots of My wife made last saturday....
let us know if you like them ...there is story attached to it!

Two of them on bed, totally exhausted with her pussy leaking his cum.(4 months in waiting worth of cum)!:D :D :eek:

she is really hot !!! love he post and would like to fill her up with my juice.

As a reward to all your “nasty”comments...few photos of my wife when she was 6 months pregnant..

Damm! what a woman!

6 months!? I'm sure you already know this, but she is very blessed woman. It takes a special woman to look that sexy when she's 6 mos pregnant.

Anyway, erotic pregnant pics are rare and hot. Thanks for sharing.

delpfincouple30 said:
As a reward to all your “nasty”comments...few photos of my wife when she was 6 months pregnant..

That's just too hot!

absolutly awesome,you so lucky to have a hot wife like her.hope you cleaned her up.

so good....

I'd lick that pie clean

If you're in CT....I'll lick your pussy clean (and asshole too!)

Ummm Good

The pictures of the cum leaking out of the obviously beautiful woman are some of my favorite! What I wouldn't give to climb in between her legs and lick her clean!

I've got to go and jerk off to get some relief... I'll be back in a few :)

Beg to differ on Indians

Don't mistake cheap (you get what you pay for with a cheap hotel) with a cultural/hygiene problem. Indian businessmen are shrewd enough to know not to spend more than they need to.

Most Hindus, Jains, Buddhist and Muslims are far more hygienic than Americans, in my experience. Some westerners mistake pungent food or spices for bad hygiene. If anything it's the opposite - those foods seriously healthful. Give them a try.

BTW, any Indian MILFs: you white bull is here. :)

iraddicted said:
Indians are the owners and they are not the cleanest people on the planet by a long shot.

Hot Thread great pics...but NOTHING beats the pics of them lying there side by side with cum leaking out of her well used pussy!!! Show us more pics of your HOT wife and her black lover.

no pics

i dont see any pics either.. :(

This thread is dead and should be deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread