• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY WIFE & Black creampie

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
Few shots of My wife made last saturday....
let us know if you like them ...there is story attached to it!

Two of them on bed, totally exhausted with her pussy leaking his cum.(4 months in waiting worth of cum)!:D :D :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! What sexy feet she has ! She fucks black men too ? I think I'm in love with your wife . Keep them pictures coming please.

Awesome

peepingtom beat me to it - but you have the sexiest feet on this site (well, I better say second best ;) ). I like the new way you're doing your hair.

Thanks for sharing some more awesome pics! Did you say there was a story?

Simply awesome!!!!

thats so very hot keep them cummin

hmmmmmmmm nice pics thx

Ellington333

Does She Tell You The Filthy Nasty Things The Black Men Say To Her As They Shoot Their Huge Loads Of Black Cum And Seed In Her Belly? Do You Enjoy Licking And Sucking Out Her Stinking Nigger Fucked Cum-filled Cunt As She Ask You How Her Does Her Cunt Smell And Taste Knowing That A Superior Big Black Cock Has Been Up In It Fucking And Cuming In It For Hours? Do You Secretly Wish You Could Suck Some Of Her Black Lover's Big Black Horse Cocks And Then Have Them Shoot Their Loads Down Your Throat For You To Swallow Cuck?

Fantastic pics. Can you share the story with us?!!
Panos

wow you must be one happy camper

what an awsome wife and the look is great

Your wife

I agree, she has beautiful feet and toes but her pussy leaking a black man's cum is exquisite; you should be proud of her and show her face...this is what her white pussy was intended for; a black man' cock. Get photos of her swallowing his cum and an anal creampie for us.

so hot, any cream pie close ups, any of them fucking?

Hey Couple

That lady of yours is very sexy. A Hot Wife to cherish.It is as good as it gets. Thanks for the share.Lady you sure made my levis shrink up.okdeacon ps She looks very satisfied:p :eek: :D

Wow guys,
thank you for all those hot comments...
few of the close ups...and the story is...:p

cooooooooooooooooooooool dude

yup i agree absolutely beautiful generally plus her feet are gorgeously sexy too....

You need to be licking that cum out of her instead of taking pictures of it.

Erin

Couple

My dicks HARD Thanks sexy Hot Wife. Hubby Thank You also for the posts. What happened to the Pie?:p :p :p :p okdeacon MORE CANDY PLEASE

Great creampie pics there certainly good enough to lick up, :)

I am not too much of the story teller...
But this guy (actually they are couple) is somebody we used to see almost once a month.
Recently we moved to a different state and now it is going to be semi or probably only annual thing for us.
We share same fetish!. We enjoy pumping each others wife full of our semen.
It might sound strange to some folks since most people think this is mostly guys fetish, but both our wives LOVE IT TOO!!.
This is what we usually do when we get together; we start of with swapping and just fucking 1 on 1. This guy’s wife and I love to watch them two go at each other while we slowly fuck laying on the side, me behind her rhythmically going deep in and out of her.
So if you ever see white guy fucking brunette (she has longer and darker hair) than my wife, that’s me fucking her

These are photos of him coming over to help me double vag. his wife ….after he pumped my wife his cock did not go flaccid at all !!! his cock was coated with semen and my wife’s juices for easy penetration..….more to come..

very hot

Nice pictures of a great looking chicky and glad your both having fun

Users who are viewing this thread