• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY WIFE & Black creampie

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
thanks very much you are very lucky and i think your wife is so beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
but did u eat the pie?

I am jalous, she look so gloriously exausted-relaxed I can see the smile through the mask.

Nearly all pics here are male phantasm, this one is a women's dream.

Momosalope

Creampie beauty

Hi,

This proves once again, white women are most beautiful when fresh black fucked!

You know, these pics remind me of why I'm very leery of staying at cheap motels. At a lot of the cheaper motels, Indians are the owners and they are not the cleanest people on the planet by a long shot. The bed spreads are RARELY ever washed and the sheets might get washed and they might not. If they pass the smell test, then they will probably be put right back on the bed. A couple of months ago, me and a lady friend were at a motel and I kept smelling something. I held the sheet up to the light and you could see multiple cum stains all over the sheet! Next time you stay at one of these dives, darken the room, turn on the TV and hold up the sheet and see what you find. It's much easier to see when using the light from the TV in a darkend room.

As for the pics of your wife...I would suck her toes and slap her pussy and watch that cum splatter all over the place. Then I would suck her friend hard again and lick her asshole while she rode that black bastard. When he was ready to cum, I would snatch it out of her pussy, put it in my mouth and suck it dry! Then I would grab her and kiss her with my mouth full of nigger cum.

your wife looks so contented in those pix, I know my wife often sleeps for hours after after her black lover is done with her.

delpfincouple30 said:
Few shots of My wife made last saturday....
let us know if you like them ...there is story attached to it!

Two of them on bed, totally exhausted with her pussy leaking his cum.(4 mont

hs in

waiting worth of cum)!:D :D :eek:[/QUO

THAT IS A NASTY GASH

Wow she is so fine, pretty feet and sweet juicy creampie....

I would have LOVED to have been sucking her toes as he was filling her full of cum, and then I get to clean her up! :p :D :p :D

Great thread.

Well Done

Awsum pics thanks for the time to take and post these great looking fuk sessions,IrAddicted your a Bad Bad man:) :) ;)

more stories! Hot wife!

Excellent!

I wish my wife were that adventurous! Thanks.:) :rolleyes:

how about more pix?your wife is hot!

My wife's sexy toes up in the air.

In response to the lady's beautifull feet in this posting. I just wanted to add my wife's picture with her Master / Boyfriend....I am so in lust still with her pretty little feet, even after 12 years. I sometime am allowed by her boyfriend to suck on her toes while he fucks her like no one else!
So here her sexy piggies up in the air for all your viewing pleasure, esspecially the foot fetish guys among you!

Attachments

• SLUT07.jpg
    SLUT07.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 3,780
cucky

she is fantastic her legs and feet are gorgous the best i have seen onthis site well done to all three of you

The Best post i've seen at cuckolds.com!!!
That's a real black bull in action on a real woman!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
For some of you out there....

thanks

thanks for the pics. Just what I want for my wife. Continue having fun.

What Love

Looks like they were loving each other for a very long and satisfying time. Way to go, and pcis to prove it. Thanks,

Oh my god those feet are so perfect. I thouroughly enjoyed that last picture. I like licking my girlfriend's feet. Especially when she's cucking me. My girlfriend's feet are beautiful too, but your woman...Godamn ! Keep the pics coming please.

Users who are viewing this thread