• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl wants to get fucked in 4 days

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date
Wsh its great that you have been able to openly talk ... and even better she wishes to continue having a lover. I would highly recommend to encourage her and quash her concerns about feeling slutty.
I hope she finds someone local who will regularly give her what she needs and you will support this with encouragement

Reactions: Gaezel
Your gf is incredibly sexy and I'd love to see more of her

I had bad luck, my fiance got pregnant from another man, it came out of nowwhere, unexpected. She was a prude good girl. This is what made me join here and tell my story. After I was over her, I got to know my current girlfriend, I did not want the worst to happen again, so when she told me that she is horny when she cannot see me for weeks sometimes, I gave her more freedom than my fiance and told her from the beginning, that I rather would allow her a one night stand than her doing it anyway without telling me and maybe even unplanned and without condom like it happened to my fiance.... I did this to prevent the worst case. But to my suprize, she immediately wanted this and after just offering it, I could not say no. So she got fucked by this guy and I suffered again.... but then the change came, after I realized that she loves me, will not leave me for him and sticks to the agreed rules, it turned me on a bit and I also liked that I can make her happy with something other men would not allow. So I just recently accepted, that the events have made me a cuckold or at least a wife share and that I can live with it for the sake of the happyness of my girlfriend, in some way even enjoy it.... Now, in the same moment where I accepted being a cuckold and starting to find pleasure in it, she changed her mind. She does not like that I am starting to find pleasure in it and says this is sick and might lead to sth. bad. This is why she now decided, that she won't have sex again with another man. The strange thing is that she first liked it and asked me whether she can regulary have a lover since we can only see at weekends and besides on man would not be enough to pleasure her sexual needs. Also she had the fantasy to make a weekend trip with me and for that time stay in the flat of a former boyfriend. In her fantasy she would share bed with him while I sleep on the sofa in the living room. When I asked her whether she wants to visit a swinger club with me in order to watch other couples or let somebody watch us, she wanted me to promise that I would not have sex with another women. I promised, then she told me that she would like doing it under the condition that I would buy a penis cage and wear it..... so she had stronger ideas than I, but now she suddenly totally lost interest in it, only because she does not like the idea that I am a cuckold. Cuckolds are suche a turnoff, I understand that. So, after making a painfull change from being normal to becoming a cuckold, it seems I now, where I just started arriving, have to turn back to normal unless you have some ideas. She now asked me to buy a dildo for her instead of accepting a lover.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel and AstaSilva
wsh said:
We have a good relationship with a good sexlife. She is 11 years younger than me and always horny. I never had such good sex with any of my former girlfriends.
Currently she is on two months lasting job training that is so far away, that she comes home every second weekend. Then we have good sex but during the time there she would like more, she was talking about buying a toy for her but then she decided that she wanted to try having sex with a women. I told her to be free to do so since I am not jealous on women. I even helped her to create an online profile to find a women in this region who wants to serve her as her pussy licker. But it did not work so far. In the meanwhile she got plenty of mail from guys. I wondered that she was so much craving for sex but then ignored all that men. When I asked her she said, "oh, I don't need an online guy, if I want one I can find one here". That made me wonder whether she had sombody specific in mind. I got her. She admitted that there is one guy she is feels attracted to. He is every day in class with her and continiously flirts with her. She told him that she has a boyfriend but he does not give up. Most boys and girls in that class are much younger than my 31 year old girlfriend. Her two best girlfriends there are 23 and 25 most guys are also mid 20s to 30. Since they all do not come from this place and there is nothing to do after class they make often parties involving drinking games. Not very serious once, more for teenagers but still hot. Once she showed me pictures of the party everybody properly dressed but one of her girlfiriends kneeling in doggy style position and a guy standing behind her, acting as if he would fuck her. It was a task they had to do for that drinking game. So I ask her what she had to do. One time a guy had to kiss her neck ,another time a guy had to touch her breasts. And bet, it was both times that 30 year old guy who is continiously hitting on her. Now she admitted that If I was not there she would allow him to fuck her. You must know she always liked partners who are much older than her, but when it comes to sex she also likes guys her age. She told me it would be the perfect situation for an ONS since next week is the last weekend she must spend there and the weekend after, the course is over and everybody drives home. She will never see this people again. So, she asked me for permission. To my own surprize I allowed it under certain conditions like using condom etc. I anyway did not believe that she will finally do it. But today she called me and told me that she is determind now to get fucked by him on saturday 5th Dec 2020. This is in four days. She seems very serious about that. So now I will not chicken out and just wait what will happen.
She promised me to keep me updated. And if you like this story I will keep you updated here until it is done.

DSC_4938 - Kopie.JPG Stream - Kopie (2).JPG 25989 - Kopie.jpg DSC_4903 - Kopie - Kopie - Kopie.JPG
Wow, im very interested in getting to know her and playing with her. Dm me.

Reactions: Gaezel
That was my Ex.... but my new one also cheated on me four times. It seems I always fall for dirty girls and when they see I am too tolerant they use th situation.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and eriknb
wsh said:
That was my Ex.... but my new one also cheated on me four times. It seems I always fall for dirty girls and when they see I am too tolerant they use th situation.
Do you have there info? Id love to play with them.

They live a bit far away from you I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread