• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl wants to get fucked in 4 days

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date
As I expected they missed the train.
Then when they were waiting at the trainstation and thinking whether to go back to his flat or to wait 2,5 hours, the next textmessage:

My pussy is sore babe . He has a bigger dick than yours ;) . Honestly . He wants that we go fuck again and watch a movie but I’m scared we may miss the next train . We fucked 3 times again but he came twice . The third fuck was really long and hectic

Finally they went back to the flat and he fucked her a fourth time before he drove her back to the trainstation. The last time there was no cumshot, he was totally empty from the first three fucks, but this time he never shot anything into a condom. Every drop ended on the belly and into the naval of my girlfriend. In about five hours I can pick her up from the trainstation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel, StonedCock, toolman2c and 7 others
whats happening ...? did you get to see her sore well fucked pussy ?

When she arrived she felt ashamed and dirty.
Before she was dropped at the trainstation she just wiped his cum away with some toilettpaper. So I knew she still had his dry cum sticking on her skin.
I prepared a hot bath for her and cleaned her thoroughly with a sponge.
She told me that her pussy is sore and that I should please not fuck her, besides I was affraid that if I had sex with her immediately after that "firework" she experienced, my performance in bed would look very bad.
So instead I gave her what she needed. I took her into my arms and told her what she wanted to hear: "No, you are not a slut, there is no reason to be ashamed". We assured each other our love. She praised that I cuddle much better than this guy. Then I licked her swollen pussy.

Next day she felt better.
In one or two months she will return to that distant place where nobody knows her for two more weeks. At the breakfast table, she asked me whether she could fuck him again. I told her that this is out of the question since I do not want to risk that this beomes an affair. Instead I offered her that I would accept at this place in this time a last ONS with another guy. She thanked me for that offer but said that she probably will not be interested since she would feel like a slut if she had sex with a second guy in that short period.
Future will show what happens or what doesn't and I will report here.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, Skorpicore and 1 other person
Love this. You're well on your way to becoming a full blown cuckold. Embrace it and enjoy it. You'll be licking cum out of her before you know it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Gaezel and Skorpicore
wah said:
Love this. You're well on your way to becoming a full blown cuckold. Embrace it and enjoy it. You'll be licking cum out of her before you know it.
At the rate he is going he will soon be fluffing her bulls.

Reactions: Gaezel
Two days long we did not have sex since her pussy was sore. But I licked her. Then I was finally allowed to penetrate her again.
I don't think that I will become a classical cuckold since I am not bisexual and am not turned on by getting sex refused, wearing women clothing etc.
But today we had a fight... about basically nothing. And she left a day earlier than she could have. She is not willing to compromise on anything and searches for hardest confrontation about totally unimportant things. She plays a game with me and want me to become more submissive.
I am so addicted to her, I believe I might get into this if it is necessary to keep her. So yes, in some way I might become her cuckold. Or at leat somebody who has not much to say in the relationship including who she fucks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, AstaSilva and 2 others
wsh said:
Two days long we did not have sex since her pussy was sore. But I licked her.
Very good. That was appropriate.
wsh said:
Then I was finally allowed to penetrate her again.
That was very kind of your woman, after the thorough fucking she received while she was away.
wsh said:
I don't think that I will become a classical cuckold, since I am not bisexual and am not turned on by getting sex refused, wearing women's clothing, etc.
You seem to be forgetting the definition of a cuckold. It is, a man with an unfaithful wife — meaning, of course, a wife who fucks other men. This basic definition can be thought of as the "cake." All of the other features that may or may not go along with hotwife / cuckold husband marriages can be thought of as "frosting and decorations on the cake."
wsh said:
But today we had a fight... about basically nothing. And she left a day earlier than she could have. She is not willing to compromise on anything and searches for the hardest confrontations about totally unimportant things.
Hm....
wsh said:
She plays a game with me and want me to become more submissive.
Ah.... I see. From her point of view, that's probably a reasonable objective.
wsh said:
I am so addicted to her, I believe I might get into this if it is necessary to keep her. So yes, in some way I might become her cuckold. Or at least, somebody who has not much to say in the relationship including who she fucks.
It sounds like your woman is making progress toward her (apparent) goal of becoming the dominant partner in your relationship. If she wants to be free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you remain faithful to her, that's probably good — (edit) or I should say, she's on the right course.

Last edited:
wsh said:
Two days long we did not have sex since her pussy was sore. But I licked her. Then I was finally allowed to penetrate her again.
I don't think that I will become a classical cuckold since I am not bisexual and am not turned on by getting sex refused, wearing women clothing etc.
But today we had a fight... about basically nothing. And she left a day earlier than she could have. She is not willing to compromise on anything and searches for hardest confrontation about totally unimportant things. She plays a game with me and want me to become more submissive.
I am so addicted to her, I believe I might get into this if it is necessary to keep her. So yes, in some way I might become her cuckold. Or at leat somebody who has not much to say in the relationship including who she fucks.

You are a classical cuck and before its all over you will submit to anything she tells you to.

RockHER said:
You [Wsh] are a classical cuck, and before it's all over you will submit to anything she tells you to [do].
Not quite, since Wsh and his increasingly-dominant woman are not married.

But, if his sexy woman requests marriage, Wsh should, of course, accept. Or, if she doesn't request marriage, he should get up his boldness, forge ahead and — holding his balls firmly in both hands — take the initiative and ask her for her hand in marriage.

Perhaps, in that case, his sexy woman would make it clear there are certain conditions she would expect him to agree to that would not be in accordance with her promising to "obey" him. (I mean, hey —they could write their own mutually-agreed-on marriage vows.)

Last edited:
I still cannot believe how fast and radical my sweet girl changed, what messages and pictures she sent me. To close this topic I send this summary:

- don't worry babe, we are just watching a movie, drinking tea and chatting
- We now go to the bedroom to fuck.
- Babe I got fucked well, he made me come twice, his dick is amazing, thick and strong.
- Oh babe, he fucked me again and it was really a long one.

- My pussy is sore babe . He has a bigger dick than yours ;) . Honestly . He wants that we go fuck again... (and after she missed the train coming home, he did fuck her again.
Finally she arrived home, covered in his dry cum. I had to clean her. The next two days I was only allowed to eat her pussy since she was too sore to let me in.
Within two meetings about in total ten hours, he fucked her seven times.

my girl 1.JPG my girl 3.JPG the guy.jpg the result 1.JPG the result 2.jpg the result 3.jpg
wsh threw 6-faced dice Total: 5
5 5

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: StonedCock, toolman2c, Jacksonthedude and 5 others
wsh said:
I still cannot believe how fast and radical my sweet girl changed, what messages and pictures she sent me. To close this topic I send this summary:
Why close this topic? You're just getting started.
wsh said:

- don't worry babe, we are just watching a movie, drinking tea and chatting
- We now go to the bedroom to fuck.
- Babe I got fucked well, he made me come twice, his dick is amazing, thick and strong.
- Oh babe, he fucked me again and it was really a long one.

- My pussy is sore babe . He has a bigger dick than yours ;) . Honestly . He wants that we go fuck again... (and after she missed the train coming home, he did fuck her again.
Good summary. You're fortunate that your woman told you all this in real time.
wsh said:
Finally she arrived home, covered in his dry cum. I had to clean her. The next two days I was only allowed to eat her pussy since she was too sore to let me in.
Excellent. You did the right thing. That's your role when your woman comes home after having been fucked by another man.
wsh said:
Within two meetings, about ten hours in total, he fucked her seven times.
You should be proud of your woman for inspiring her lover-of-the-day to fuck her and sexually satisfy her so many times within that relatively short time period.

Thanks for posting the full-body photo of your woman wearing a bikini. It's a good one. You should be proud of yourself for managing to attract such a hot and sexy woman.

WSH
i think you know what you have to do... go tell your lovely girl that she can fuck this guy again and you will be at home ready for her return ... this time you will lick her freshly fucked pussy and then bathe her ... you are a cuckold now WSH and she is your hotgf and i hope you get to marry her and live in this lifestyle

wsh said:
Update: Tomorrow 8th of December she wants to meet him again. This time in his flat. I am nervous, but less than the first time.
Relax. You should not be surprised or nervous. Rather, you should be proud of your sexy woman for finding a lover who turned out to be such a good fuck, with excellent endurance and ability to fuck her repeatedly, and for bringing it about so rapidly.

I suggest rewarding your hot-and-sexy woman for expanding her sexual horizons, thereby relieving you of falling victim to boredom and lack of excitement (on her part) caused by always having to fuck the same partner (you). You might consider giving her a large, fine bouquet of flowers as a reward. (Taking her out for dinner at a fine restaurant would be unwise, unfortunately, because of the highly-contagious coronavirus / covid-19.)

From the point of view of your sexy woman, if she feels uneasy about fucking a man or men other than her regular partner (you), the best way for her to come to view that as natural and nothing to feel guilty about will be to do it again, then again and again and again, at frequent intervals.

Last edited:
I must admit, that besides that moments where it felt ugly, there were also some where it tuned me on a bit, at least it was some change and I like that I can give her sth. that she loves and is gratful for..... So, maybe an adventurouse as an outgreak of our all day sexlife once in a while is ok as long as it is not that frequently that it effects our relationship too much. I am thinking about allowing her one ONS each year. I told her that I am considering this but am not sure about it. To find out how we both feel I allowed her to fuck a different guy when she returns for the last two weeks to that distant town. She told me she would not like to fuck another guy since she would feel like a slut but that she would love to be fucked again by the same guy. So yes, it seems she made me a cuckold and I could get into that lifestyle.... My worry is that I do not want to go to deep and I dont want to loose control. Her worry is, that I might demand the same rights for me after a while and that she will feel like a slut. So I will probably allow her to fuck the same guy again and then we see how we feel afterwards. Until she will see him again up to three months could pass, so that gives her some break to get her feelings sorted out (she said that it was one of her best sexual experiences but at the same time she felt dirty and guilty afterwards). She also described it like this: After the first time she fucked him she told me she felt so strong and wanted to come home and play the dominant one for a day... but after he fucked her four times roughly during the second meeting, she felt "like a little chicken" and needed my support to regain her selfesteem. She also said that he pinched her nipples that it hurt and spanked her ass a bit too hard.... but despite the pain that was a turn on for her. She also felt sorry for not wanting me to penetrate her for two days, but she kind of like it that he fucked her sore.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, AstaSilva and 1 other person
wsh said:
Since he thought he can fuck her only one time he gave his very best. She was so impressed by his performance, that she wants him to fuck her one more time.
good for her. go for it.

Reactions: toolman2c
wsh said:
I am thinking about allowing her one ONS [one-night stand] each year.
What?! Once per year?! If you want to keep your sexy woman turned on, you should be thinking in terms of once-per-month (or more frequently), at her discretion.

This is Christmas eve (2020). Are you attempting to play the role of The Grinch in the well-known children's book by Dr. Seuss, "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"....?

Last edited:
She already made some hints, that I should go to the new years eve party I want and she might spend it with friends far away (where the guy lives who fucked her). Recently I felt how much she loves me and how strong our relationship is. She seems on the one hand to like that I accepted her short affair on the other hand she feels "dirty" as she says... so she is struggling with herself. I am also struggling with myself about the pros and cons for me... but so far, I just wait and see and let her take the initiative and see later how I feel. Because she does not care about what I say, so I better don't embarress myself in deciding something which I cannot control.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, toolman2c and Eamdaniel
wsh said:
She already made some hints, that I should go to the new year's eve party I want and she might spend it with friends far away (where the guy lives who fucked her).
If you take your woman up on her suggestion, the question you've been agonizing over will be resolved.
wsh said:
Recently I felt how much she loves me and how strong our relationship is. She seems, on the one hand, to like that I accepted her short affair.
That sounds like a plus for your relationship.
wsh said:
On the other hand, she feels "dirty," as she says. So, she is struggling with herself.
If you agree to her suggestion for New Year's Eve, that will help her resolve her struggle with herself.
wsh said:
I am also struggling with myself about the pros and cons for me... but, so far, I'll just wait and see and let her take the initiative, then see later how I feel. Because she does not care about what I say, so [it will be] better if I don't embarrass myself in deciding something I cannot control.
I'd say that's a good conclusion. It sounds like you're gradually moving toward acceptance of your woman being her own person, not a possession (like your TV set). If so, you're making progress.

what happened on NYE ?? did she go to the town, did she meet him again ?

Reactions: Dmill 2324
No, we spent New Years Eve alone. But that gave us time to talk about everything. On the one hand she wants to have an affair on the other hand she is afraid that she feels dirty and that it might harm our relatioonship. She is still unsure how to continue. Does not want anymore the guy who fucked her since he lives far away, but also not changing partners often. she either wants to stop it all or find a new guy close to us who does her regularly. Looks for me at the tmoment like a 50:50 chance.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel and AstaSilva

Users who are viewing this thread