• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl wants to get fucked in 4 days

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
We have a good relationship with a good sexlife. She is 11 years younger than me and always horny. I never had such good sex with any of my former girlfriends.
Currently she is on two months lasting job training that is so far away, that she comes home every second weekend. Then we have good sex but during the time there she would like more, she was talking about buying a toy for her but then she decided that she wanted to try having sex with a women. I told her to be free to do so since I am not jealous on women. I even helped her to create an online profile to find a women in this region who wants to serve her as her pussy licker. But it did not work so far. In the meanwhile she got plenty of mail from guys. I wondered that she was so much craving for sex but then ignored all that men. When I asked her she said, "oh, I don't need an online guy, if I want one I can find one here". That made me wonder whether she had sombody specific in mind. I got her. She admitted that there is one guy she is feels attracted to. He is every day in class with her and continiously flirts with her. She told him that she has a boyfriend but he does not give up. Most boys and girls in that class are much younger than my 31 year old girlfriend. Her two best girlfriends there are 23 and 25 most guys are also mid 20s to 30. Since they all do not come from this place and there is nothing to do after class they make often parties involving drinking games. Not very serious once, more for teenagers but still hot. Once she showed me pictures of the party everybody properly dressed but one of her girlfiriends kneeling in doggy style position and a guy standing behind her, acting as if he would fuck her. It was a task they had to do for that drinking game. So I ask her what she had to do. One time a guy had to kiss her neck ,another time a guy had to touch her breasts. And bet, it was both times that 30 year old guy who is continiously hitting on her. Now she admitted that If I was not there she would allow him to fuck her. You must know she always liked partners who are much older than her, but when it comes to sex she also likes guys her age. She told me it would be the perfect situation for an ONS since next week is the last weekend she must spend there and the weekend after, the course is over and everybody drives home. She will never see this people again. So, she asked me for permission. To my own surprize I allowed it under certain conditions like using condom etc. I anyway did not believe that she will finally do it. But today she called me and told me that she is determind now to get fucked by him on saturday 5th Dec 2020. This is in four days. She seems very serious about that. So now I will not chicken out and just wait what will happen.
She promised me to keep me updated. And if you like this story I will keep you updated here until it is done.

DSC_4938 - Kopie.JPG Stream - Kopie (2).JPG 25989 - Kopie.jpg DSC_4903 - Kopie - Kopie - Kopie.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel, StonedCock, toolman2c and 15 others
She has a beautiful body,and I'd definitely fuck her!

wsh said:
We have a good relationship with a good sex life. She is 11 years younger than me and always horny. I never had such good sex with any of my former girlfriends. .......... Today she called me and told me that she is determind now to get fucked by him on saturday 5th Dec 2020. This is in four days.
Very good. Your woman is going to take the lover she wants (even if it's for only 1 day).
wsh said:
She seems very serious about that. So now I will not chicken out and just wait and see what will happen.
Excellent. You did not discourage her. This will be a good start for your woman.
wsh said:
She promised me to keep me updated. And if you like this story I will keep you updated here until it is done.
Please let us know how your sexy woman's adventure turns out for her.

Please keep us informed.

Today he was not in class. Rumours say he has a flue... she is very disappointed. I cannot be there this weekend, she is very horny and she was so happy about the idea that I allow her one time another guy. Now she is is looking for a repalcement (!). I asked her whether it was not all about this guy and whether it would not be better to wait until he is healthy again, but now she says she was looking forward to it so much, now she wants to get fucked this weekend.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, AstaSilva and 2 others
wsh said:
Today he was not in class. Rumours say he has a flue... she is very disappointed.
Sounds like it's possible your woman's prospective lover may have picked up the coronavirus.
wsh said:
She is very horny and she was so happy about the idea that I [would] allow her one time [with] another guy.
Apparently your woman does not yet realize she doesn't need to ask your permission.
wsh said:
Now she is is looking for a repalcement (!).
Her prospective lover might feel better by this Saturday, but seeking a replacement would probably be safer.
wsh said:
I asked her whether it was not all about this guy and whether it would not be better to wait until he is healthy again, but now she says she was looking forward to it so much, now she wants to get fucked this weekend.
Good for your woman. She is horny and does not intend to be denied.

Reactions: toolman2c
As mentioned before I originally gave her a one time freepass for this certain guy she found so hot. After he is sick she suprized me that she want to use her free pass for another guy since she has not seen me since weeks and this weekend I cannot come to her.... she wanted to do it this weekend and got almost furious when I asked why she does now desperately look for a repacement instead of waiting until this guy is healthy. So, she wanted me to help her create an emailaccount to find a guy. I did it, yesterday, today we argued about how to do things. At the end I deleted the profile and told her the project is done. But she misunderstood me on purpose. Instead of telling me that she is not willing to give away her freepass, she behaved like "the project is over" means, this way of searching and responded that she anyway does not want me to be involved anymore. She would find somebody and tell me afterwards when it is done. Again, she is very determind, I am having a strong headed women here. But it will not be easy for her to find someone offline since all discos and bars are closed.... The best would be I would drive to her, fuck her and than she would become reasonable. The problem is, I am having corona and though I feel much better, I still must stay in quarantine, plus I am not fit enough to drive the long way and she has no car and must also learn a bit instead of spending half the weekend on the road. So all left for me to do is to call her every day and see whats happening. It looks like she has no plan and she anyway would not tell me anymore. But If she does it, she will tell me afterwards and I will post it here.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, Gaezel and 1 other person
wsh said:
As mentioned before I originally gave her a one time freepass for this certain guy she found so hot. After he is sick she suprized me that she want to use her free pass for another guy since she has not seen me since weeks and this weekend I cannot come to her.... she wanted to do it this weekend and got almost furious when I asked why she does now desperately look for a repacement instead of waiting until this guy is healthy. So, she wanted me to help her create an emailaccount to find a guy. I did it, yesterday, today we argued about how to do things. At the end I deleted the profile and told her the project is done. But she misunderstood me on purpose. Instead of telling me that she is not willing to give away her freepass, she behaved like "the project is over" means, this way of searching and responded that she anyway does not want me to be involved anymore. She would find somebody and tell me afterwards when it is done. Again, she is very determind, I am having a strong headed women here. But it will not be easy for her to find someone offline since all discos and bars are closed.... The best would be I would drive to her, fuck her and than she would become reasonable. The problem is, I am having corona and though I feel much better, I still must stay in quarantine, plus I am not fit enough to drive the long way and she has no car and must also learn a bit instead of spending half the weekend on the road. So all left for me to do is to call her every day and see whats happening. It looks like she has no plan and she anyway would not tell me anymore. But If she does it, she will tell me afterwards and I will post it here.
You need to face reality- cant put the genie back in the bottle. She is going to spread for another whether you like it or not. My advice? Go beat your meat like it owes you money. LOL

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Skorpicore, wsh and 3 others
wsh said:
.......... Again, she is very determined, I have a strong-headed women here.
Good for your woman.
wsh said:
But, it will not be easy for her to find someone offline since all discos and bars are closed.
The mere fact that you deleted the profile she posted online does not mean she can't post her profile elsewhere online, someplace where you don't know about it.
wsh said:
The best would be I would drive to her, fuck her and then she would become reasonable.
She is being reasonable. Your woman told you straight-out that she wants to fuck another man. You can't expect her to be any more straightforward than that.
wsh said:
The problem is, I am having corona....
Oh oh.... I hope you haven't given it to your woman already. This certainly means you can't meet her so the two of you can fuck, until you've recovered and are completely non-contagious.
wsh said:
.....and though I feel much better,
That's a plus.
wsh said:
I still must stay in quarantine, plus I am not fit enough to drive the long way and she has no car and must also learn a bit instead of spending half the weekend on the road.
So it sounds like her plan to find another man to fuck is the plan that will work.
wsh said:
So all that's left for me to do is to call her every day and see what's happening.
Are you sure you want to call her frequently, if that might get in the way of her finding another man to fuck...? She might construe that as harassment.
wsh said:
It looks like she has no plan and she anyway would not tell me anymore. But If she does it, she will tell me afterwards and I will post it here.
I'd say don't worry about it. You can rely on your woman to use her ingenuity to solve her problem. If she's honest and tells you about it afterwards, you'll be able to count yourself fortunate.

Reactions: toolman2c and wsh
I talked with her again on the phone. We settled our argumend and have peace again. In order to prevent further arguments and not to make any fault we tried together to summarize how it came to this situation:
1. My girlfriend is horny as hell, always when she cannot see me for two weeks she tells me that she masturbates a lot and begs me to drive to the city next weekend we meet and go with her into a sexshop to buy toys for her. But so for we never did it cause we always had better things to do like staying most of the weekend in bed...
2. At the beginning of rour relationship she asked me why I postponed the marriage of my fiance for long time and then lelft her. I had to tell her that my fiance got pregnant from another guy while cheating. I told her that I never want to go through this again and if she ever would cheat on me, she must use a condom and tell me about it before I find out, because this would be the only way I might be able to forgive her. I think she did not forget this.
3. She always wanted to try sex with a women, but never had it. She dreamed about having a white blonde girlfriend who is submissive and licks her pussy.
4. She is due to school at a distant place and we can only see every second weekend, since I got corona we had to skep a weekend. I told her that being at a place far away with classmates she will never meet again is the ideal opportunity to test sth. kinky. I am not jealous if she does sth. with a women since I know she would never leave me for one. More, I would found it hot. So I encouraged her to search for a lesbian. I created a profile for her at a dating app and she was looking for women.

These four points came together and the story enfolded. She did not find a women but got tons of messages from guys. I was glad she did not reply to them but also was a bit confused. In a situation where she is craving for sex and not finding a women, would it not be normal that she at least flirts with the guys who write her? So, I was glad that she did not do it, but new sth. is wrong and so I asked her. And she replied that if she would want a guy she does not need the internet... she said this without thinking and I heard there was more and insisted to hear her story. She admitted that there was this young guy in her class who continiously is hitting on her and she found him very attractive... see above mentioned story.
So, in the heat of the moment I decided that If I ever would allow her a ONS this situation is the least dangerous ever (far away where nobody knows her) and I gave her the freepass. What also added to my decision was that she was so horny and I could not come and I knew they party there often an drinking a lot. So I was afraid she might cheat on me and thought it is better to allow her, then she would love me for this.

Again like I mentioned in my previous posts she kind of managed to turn the free pass that was for a specific guy at a specific place in a specific time, into a general one-time-freepas she can use how, when and with whom she wants.

I first thought this is a game to tease me, but every day when we talk on the phone she is taling about this and she cannot let this thought go. I told her that I belived the original motivation was this specific guy which now seems not be true anymore. So I asked her about her motivation.
She told me she would never allow me to cheat, because when she was young she was hurt by a boyfriend who cheated on her. She also had never cheated on anybody. But know, since I gave her the free pass and she is able to cheat without consequences, this idea would turn her on mostly because it is kinky and forbidden. Second she would like the power she had holding this free pass and also she would like walking around watching man and thinking that if she wants, she can fuck him. She is constantly thinking about with whom to use the free pass, once she thought about her former manager. So, doing sth. kinky and forbidden seems to be her main motivation now. Only as second and third priority she said she would of course choose somebody of whom she belives he will fuck her well and that in general it would be nice to have a change even she would like the sex with me a lot.

Tomorrow would be the day. It will probably not happen that fast since there is no candidate. But now I am sure she will do it. I asked her why she is not simply waiting until the guy she originally wanted is healthy again (he has a flue or corona and waits for his test). She said she is afraid I might change my mind and take away her free pass. She said it would be such a shame that all discos are closed, otherwise she would enter tomorrow a disco, find a guy there and go home with him... I told her that though I am not sure that was a good idea to give her the free pass, I am a man keeping his promise and besides, she know that I am a curious person who likes to try things. I prefer risking to make uncomfortable experience than making no experience at all. Besides I want to proofe my love for her and make her happy. Besides, I am afraid she might do sth. stupid in the funny situation she is, so before she cheats on me, I better give her this one time permission So I told her, there is no need for her to rush anything and that she should keep in mind that it is a one time only thing, so she should choose wisely and do it the way it is most fun for her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel, toolman2c, Eamdaniel and 2 others
Tonight at 10 pm she called me and told me she was cooking with a girlfriend and is now on her way back to her dormitory.

She mentioned that in the afternoon she had met another student from Albania, 32 years of age, when she was eating in the cantine. She knew him, though not very well. He got to know that she is the only one who stays at the place over the weekend and told her if she likes, she could call him to have a coffee with him tonight or tomorrow.

I asked her whether she will do this and whether this will only be about a coffee or whether this guy could be a replacement for the one who is sick. She said that she is not sure anymore whether she will do this. Not even if she wants to meet somebody tonight. She said, maybe I will send him a textmessage that I am coming home now If I meet him today or tomorrow, I don't know whats going to happen, I will see. She send me a picture of this guy.

Between 10:00 pm and 11 pm I tried to call her since I wanted to know if she sent that texmessage and if there will be a meeting. But she did not answer the phone.

At 11:30 pm I called her and she immediately hang up.

I was worried, since this "replacement"( if she considers him for such things), is totally new and unexpected to me. We had an agreement that if she want to use her free pass we will talk about it before and plan it properly. This was definetly to spontanious for me, I am afraid loosing controle. So I am actually thinking this might not be a good idea under this condition it might be better if today she does not cheat. Better another weekend when I am more involved and everything is organized properly. Actually I am not sure anymore if it was a good idea at all that I gave her that freepass. But anyway I think it is more a phantasy of hers and quite likely that at the end she won't have the balls to go through with it.
Actually I was not sure whether I am prepared for this.
So, I was nervous that I did not get her anymore on the phone.

At about 0:20 am she picked up and told me: "Sorry I cannot talk now, I have a visitor" and hang up.

Then I received a textmessage at 0:22 am:
"Babe, he came and we are watching a movie since an hour. We are just chatting and drinking tea."

I was relieved, first I had again contact to her, second it looks like she will not do it today. This might be a good idea. Today would not be ideal. It also gives us time to overthink everything. When she was in the train she already had her doubts and said maybe she would change her mind. I liked this I am thinking now it is better if it does not happen today, maybe even better if it does not happen at all.

Then only one hour later at 1:15 am she sent me the following message:

"We are going to fuck in the bedroom. I leave my phone here. Talk to you later"
Since then she does not reply my textmessages anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, StonedCock, toolman2c and 2 others
She left me waiting 10 hours. Only the next morning she called me back. But at least she told me what has happened.
He he kissed her whole body and licked her pussy. Then he fucked her. She said his cock was as long as mine but thicker. But what made the real differnce was how dominant and hart he fucked her. Maybe cause he is 10 years younger then I, maybe because he knew he can fuck her only once and wanted to give his best. The first time he cummed into the condom, including two breaks he fucked her in total about three hours in all positions. One time she even was on top, something she never likes to do for me. At the end he had still enough semen left in his balls to dump a big load into her navel and on her belly. She said that she had multiple orgasms. And she could not believe that she got fucked and cummed on while having a boyfriend. At the end she appologized to me that she kept me waiting ten hours until she called me. She promised that next time she will keep me updated. Yes, she said next time. She loved it and want to have it again. Probably with the guy she originally wanted to get fucked from.

IMG-5436.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: StonedCock, toolman2c, Eamdaniel and 8 others
wsh said:
She left me waiting 10 hours. Only the next morning she called me back. But at least she told me what has happened.
He he kissed her whole body and licked her pussy. Then he fucked her. She said his cock was as long as mine but thicker. But what made the real differnce was how dominant and hart he fucked her. Maybe cause he is 10 years younger then I, maybe because he knew he can fuck her only once and wanted to give his best. The first time he cummed into the condom, including two breaks he fucked her in total about three hours in all positions. One time she even was on top, something she never likes to do for me. At the end he had still enough semen left in his balls to dump a big load into her navel and on her belly. She said that she had multiple orgasms. And she could not believe that she got fucked and cummed on while having a boyfriend. At the end she appologized to me that she kept me waiting ten hours until she called me. She promised that next time she will keep me updated. Yes, she said next time. She loved it and want to have it again. Probably with the guy she originally wanted to get fucked from.

IMG-5436.JPG

You wanted this to happen but was afraid to commit, you wanted to distance yourself but now jack off like a fiend thinking about it.

Go look at yourself in the mirror and say: I am now a cuck. I no longer have control over my sex life. I am a subbie & others determine my station in life...

Youre a pathetic jerk off. What would your father think of you?

wsh said:
She left me waiting 10 hours.
Good.
wsh said:
Only the next morning she called me back.
That was plenty soon enough.
wsh said:
But at least she told me what happened.
She was very generous with you.
wsh said:
He kissed her whole body and licked her pussy. Then, he fucked her.
Nice. He gave your woman what she wanted.
wsh said:
She said his cock was as long as mine but thicker. But what made the real difference was how dominant [he was] and how hard he fucked her. Maybe because he is 10 years younger than me, maybe because he knew he could fuck her only once and wanted to give her his best.
Whatever....
wsh said:
The first time he came into the condom. Including two breaks, he fucked her for about three hours in all positions. One time she even was on top, something she never likes to do for me.
Your woman's lover-of-the-night did good work, and so did she.
wsh said:
At the end he had still enough semen left in his balls to dump a big load onto her navel and her belly. She said that she had multiple orgasms.
Excellent. Your woman was sexually satisfied.
wsh said:
[She said] next time, she will keep me updated.
Promises, promises....
wsh said:
Yes, she said next time.
Right, I caught that.
wsh said:
She loved it and wants it again. Probably with the guy she originally wanted to fuck.
Congratulations, Wsh. Your woman has made you a cuckold (again) — even though, strictly speaking, you are not her husband. And, she now clearly recognizes the pleasures and satisfaction of fucking a man who is not her regular partner.

If you want a strongly-sexual woman other men find desirable to be your wife, I suggest asking for her hand in marriage very soon (after you recover from Covid-19, assuming you do). Since you're now fully familiar with her desires and capabilities, you might encourage her to accept by proposing a hotwife / cuckold husband form of marriage.

Thanks for posting photos of your sexy woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: wsh
@RockHER , @Custer Laststand :
I still believe a cuckold lifestyle won't fit me and though she enjoyed experimenting how it is to be a hotwife (and she was the one asking me), she is also not sure if she wants to repeat this.
So far, we are just experimenting and using an unique opportunity: She was and will be few days longer at a place far away from home, where nobody knows her, but where she gets to know young people. In approximately two to eight weeks, she has to return to this place for another two weeks and then she will never come back there.
Our little experiment will not end before she has been last time at this place. For the benefit of those who read this I might not bore you with our rules and communication between us, sometimes I will write as if she does what she wants without my consent and sometimes as if I am a cuckold.
But the truth is that a truthfull communication without leaving out important things and the right of a veto for each of us, is the fundament of our relationship.
So the experiment goes on and we will welcome the outcome however it will be. I see the following possibillities:
Maybe we will go back to normal.
Maybe I will become a guy who gives her one freepass a year (with full reporting or not wanting to know), it will not be enough to affect our relationship.
Maybe we become swingers (she already asked me if I want to fuck another women and of course I would love to, but she is not sure whether she can bear it. This gives us stuff for another experiment).
Maybe she will become a hotwife and me a cuckold.
Only time will tell.
Until then I continue reporting if there is something to report and I would be happy to receive private or public comments.

I kindly ask everybody not to reply in a way that the reply shows a photo I posted. I try to put my best photos on slutwives and want to make more of her if she allows. But for this I must have the possibility to delete and change photos. If people are replying and I cannot delete the photos in the reply, I might be ****** to delete the whole topic, nobody wants this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Eamdaniel
Update. I am still suprized about my girl. After the guy who she actually wanted to fuck got sick, she managed to find a replacement so fast, that the fuck happend even a day earlier than planned on 4th of december. Yesterday, 5th of december the guy called her and wanted to meet her again. She turned him down because after the intensive fuck, her pussy was still sore and she was sexually still satisfied.

• Love
Update: Tomorrow 8th of December she wants to meet him again. This time in his flat. I am nervous, but less than the first time.

wsh said:
Update: Tomorrow 8th of December she wants to meet him again. This time in his flat. I am nervous, but less than the first time.
But, but, but it was only suppose to be a 1 time pass!! LOL

Reactions: toolman2c
Since he thought he can fuck her only one time he gave his very best. She was so impressed by his performance, that she wants him to fuck her one more time.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, AstaSilva and 3 others
Update: 8th of December
Today she would come home, it is a long travel by train. But she wanted to get fucked one last time from him.
This time in his flat. She had to wait until he finishes work late and knows that she is risking to miss the last train that arrives today. In that case we would loose a day. It seems more important to her to get fucked from him today then from me after not seeing each other since four weeks.
That hurts a bit.
She told me when she arrived in his flat. I was jealous, anxious, feeligng sick in my stomage... waiting. Finally I received a textmessage:

Fucked
Babe I got fucked well . He made me come twice . He licked my pussy well too . His dick is amazing . Thick and strong ! ;)

48 min later the next message:

Oh babe he fucked me again and it was really a long one . Would you pick me up in *****

With each message came one photo:

first fuck 8th december.jpg second fuck 8th december.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, AstaSilva and 7 others

Users who are viewing this thread