• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
KS,

"However charismatic or fun someone like Caleb is, he's still ultimately just another 20-something trying to figure out his life, like many of our friends. But the Korean artist on the other hand is established and accomplished in his field, doing the kind of work that Min-Ju really cares about and admires. He is in a position to offer her valuable career advice and perspective. I am a couple years older than Min-Ju and while I'm not doing anything terribly exciting, I have my career started. From the beginning of our relationship, that's always been part of our dynamic: I'm there to offer her support and guidance. I know that's not going to change, but on some unconscious level I have been registering that part of what excites her about him is also what has drawn her to me. And I'm not sure how well I stack up; he is more accomplished than me. (In fact, maybe part of why I've left him unnamed here is as a way to keep him more at arm's length and maintain a sense of control over him.) That's kind of humbling, and I'm still wrestling with that. But it's helped me see that what Min-Ju has been more worried about is how I might react to all this. I better see why she's had those concerns. I thought I was being submissive, but maybe not in the way she needs."

I totally understand that. A grown man is much scarier (and "alpha") than a kid.

"Up until now, I had been assuming -- wrongly, I realize -- that Min-Ju's hesitations were largely about whether she really wanted to see him or not, and about disappointing me. But it seems I haven't been listening to her cues: she does want to see him, maybe even a lot. Her concerns have been about how well I will be able to handle the situation, as it does involve me more directly than other times we have played."

It's good that you found out what she wants. The fact that she is "all in" and just holding back because of you seems incredibly hot to me. Her enthusiasm and degree of sexual compulsion would be very important to me if I were in your shoes. You want the feeling of "not being in control", and, if she just handles in the way she finds most satisfying and exciting, you won't be in control.

I'm wondering about the context of the questions:

“What if I can’t text very regularly?”

(I guess this means you won't be near them most of the time they're together.)

“Will you be ok if we don’t get much alone time during his visit? If we really do this, he will be staying with me – there really might not be much time for you.”

(Wow. Kind of hot, too.)

“Will you be able to handle seeing me together with him in public?”

(Seeing them together in public when you can't see her in private will be especially difficult -- but hot.)

“What about if I need to ask you to leave, either because we need to work on the exhibit or if we just want to be alone? Or because you are being clingy?”

(Leave where? Would you be with her when she is working? I assumed you had a regular job, and wouldn't be able to hang around during the day, and it sounds like you wouldn't be with them at home, so when would you be around so that you could be asked to leave?)

"When we aren't around people we know, will you be able to handle seeing PDA between us? What if I hold his hand? Or he puts in arm around me?"

Do you think that will happen? She answered with a yes.

(Wow.)

“What if he is insulting or mean to you?”

(In my fantasy, I would prefer a situation where he is polite and not much is said about the personal situation -- but he just acts entitled to her, without discussion. An arm around her would be great. I imagine you at home with them, they have an exchange in a language you can't understand, and she says: "We're going to bed now. See you tomorrow morning.")

“Do you want him to humiliate you?”

That question caught me open mouthed and tongue tied. Min-Ju laughed and said she had her answer.

(There is a real question whether he would want to play this game. Or maybe she has already discussed it with him and he's into it.
But what she's asked above would be pretty humiliating.)

“What if he acts possessively toward me?”

Same as above. If it's real possessiveness, you need to be clear with him about boundaries. He has been polite and considerate with you so far; we both think he will continue to do so.

(I like "entitled")

“What about condoms or birth control?”

He's had you bare before, we agreed he should have you bare now.

(... or birth control? She's on it anyway, so it would take a special action to not use it.)

When is this going to happen? Has she told you what she's already talked to him about?

I don't remember. Does he even know that she's married?

I still think you should sleep on the couch while he sleeps with her, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.

I totally agree with smallcocked's and appreciate with favor nardpecker's comments. Yes, you have passed a major milestone. Keep communicating.
My suggestions:
1. Demonstrate that you support her 'living with' KA while he's here. Think of dares, gifts, preparations, actions, etc. that make her adventure better, or easier, or demonstrate you really want this for her. Do something overt now, when he first appears, at the middle of his stay, and right after he leaves.
2. Start wearing the cage now as evidence of your submission to her adventure.
3. When he leaves, have a 'reclaiming back to us with consequences' time where you two play the end game and return to normal. Have one of you clearly in charge. I could argue for either of you being in charge, but one only should set the tone and actions.
4. Arrange a loving normal 'we together are what defines us' time together.
Random examples: Give them a sexy lingerie set with a 'From me" "To you two" gift tag. Give him a 'set the tone' gift, again with a gift tag. The gift could be a blindfold, or fluffy handcuffs, or a spanking paddle, or champagne, or theater tickets, whatever you think best advances Min-Ju's secret desires. Ditto for dares--advance Min-Ju's fantasies. Add something, a dare or action, that advances your fantasies. Consider adding something that will scare you--and something that will scare her.
You are now in the operational planning phase. Think about what she truly desires and create "set-ups" that makes her desires more likely. Secondarily ditto for you.
Do not worry about problems, both of you are adroit. The problems will be handled. Accept that you might be outed to some degree. Accept that you will be humiliated--not by him, yet lovingly by her, but mostly by and within yourself.
Do you want a birth control game?

Last edited:
koreanslut said:
However charismatic or fun someone like Caleb is, he's still ultimately just another 20-something trying to figure out his life, like many of our friends. But the Korean artist on the other hand is established and accomplished in his field, doing the kind of work that Min-Ju really cares about and admires. He is in a position to offer her valuable career advice and perspective. I am a couple years older than Min-Ju and while I'm not doing anything terribly exciting, I have my career started. From the beginning of our relationship, that's always been part of our dynamic: I'm there to offer her support and guidance. I know that's not going to change, but on some unconscious level I have been registering that part of what excites her about him is also what has drawn her to me. And I'm not sure how well I stack up; he is more accomplished than me. (In fact, maybe part of why I've left him unnamed here is as a way to keep him more at arm's length and maintain a sense of control over him.) That's kind of humbling, and I'm still wrestling with that. But it's helped me see that what Min-Ju has been more worried about is how I might react to all this. I better see why she's had those concerns. I thought I was being submissive, but maybe not in the way she needs.

This update is very interesting but out of everything you wrote, this part really got my attention. You kept talking about how successful he is and how it could help Minju's career. And this got me thinking... instead of fully thinking this is a cuckold thing (as much as it is) would it make you feel better if you thought of this as a business transaction? Minju "works" for him as his "personal assistant" and she gets something out of it in the end too.

Jumping into this thing can be tough on you and I hope you will have fun in the end, even if you get bit hurt and feel jealousy. Those emotions are normal in cuckolding but I think you guys have a strong enough marriage to get through this in one piece. If either parties do develop feelings for each other then I guess that's when you gotta pull the emergency breaks. When all things are done I am sure you and minju will have a nice long rebonding time and you will have your chances to reclaim your wife.

its great to hear how you and Min-Ju have been able to communicate with each other and learn a lot more of what you are both seeking / where your boundaries are... i think things are about to get a lot hotter for you next week... i don't have time to write a longer response right now but just know that i am excited by these latest developments and can't wait to get the updates as it all goes down next week....

what is your plans for Valentines day?

A very quick update. I promise to address your questions, etc later tonight.

1) I'm trying very hard at this stage not to push her about planning. I'm trying to let her have the space and time to set things out the way she would like. She should get the first voice.

2) I would love to hear her full-throated account of just how excited she is to have him take her again. Any suggestions for how I can encourage her to talk about that, without being pushy or needy?

3) She's still nervous about how I might handle being outed as a cuckold in public. I'm trying to think of something I can say or do to show my commitment. Any suggestions?

4) She has me locked in chastity. She said, "It's important for you to understand that I'm saving myself for someone else now."

1) I'm trying very hard at this stage not to push her about planning. I'm trying to let her have the space and time to set things out the way she would like. She should get the first voice.

Don't push for answers, decisions or promises. In playful tones engage her in 'wouldn't it be fun if...? conversations. Give her more possibilities to think about. I especially like 'set the tone' acts that made early on influence what happens thereafer. Always be positive and accepting of what she expresses yet add a thought that would take whatever she mentions onto further heights. If you want to put in the mental effort you might mentally rank the things you think she would want so you can give them the appropriate playful emphases. I think you should add some 'game changers', say along the lines of " I think it would be very exciting for us both if you asked him to extend his stay in New York."

2) I would love to hear her full-throated account of just how excited she is to have him take her again. Any suggestions for how I can encourage her to talk about that, without being pushy or needy?

Start by giving your full-throated account of just how excited you are that she will take him to her bed again. Be happily specific about details that particularly turn you on. Be honest, candid, sincere, and vulnerable. Tell her something you really want but were afraid to ask. Throughout your revealing gently ask her to respond in kind. Smile and listen attentively. Ask for details, expansions, and explanations. You want to know her mind. She wants you to know her mind too.

3) She's still nervous about how I might handle being outed as a cuckold in public. I'm trying to think of something I can say or do to show my commitment. Any suggestions?

Tell her you expect and want to be outed in public except with her friends and colleagues that she wants not to know. Imagine her saying in a loud clear voice near a group of strangers, say in a hotel lobby, "Honey, go home now. I'm going to spend the night here with xxx. I'll see you at home tomorrow in time for lunch." Or visit Caleb's restaurant where Caleb watches them cuddling and kissing and then leaving, leaving you siting there alone to pay the check. Or create outing risk by her at the reception or other galley events by leaving her wedding ring at home or taking it off and giving it you to put in your pocket as she nibbles on the Korean artist's ear. Pick an acquaintance of yours who could cause little harm, but embarrass you terribly to be outed to. A woman would be likely more embarrassing to you. Ask Min-Ju to out you loud and clear in front of this person. Many choices: Imagine she in pretend anger said for this person to hear. "You can't satisfy me. That's why I make you wear a cock cage to keep your little dick away from me. I'm spending the night with xxx. I expect the apartment to be spotlessly clean when I return."
Tell her you want and expect to be 'in your face' outed to the Korean artist. You want to overtly give her to him with no confusion as to what you are doing. You could give a little speech "As the man who consummated our marriage by fucking her before me, her husband, I am giving Min-Ju to you to have and to hold while you are in New York. Fuck her well, dominate and use her and expand her horizons. She loves and needs that." And/or by delivering her luggage to their hotel room. And/or giving them gifts celebrating their sleeping together. And/or -- oh you get the idea.

Whatever, have fun. Keep it light. Expand the range of things Min-Ju considers. Don't ask for decissions. But push to expand and extend and reach max hotness what you think she really wants.

4) She has me locked in chastity. She said, "It's important for you to understand that I'm saving myself for someone else now."

Tell her that she should not have any more orgasms until the Korean artist gives them to her. Tell her that you will lick her to keep her hot and bothered but not to orgasam. Tell her you want to take over intimate shaving duties so her pussy and bottom are perfect for him. Tell her it would be wonderful if she visited you sometime in the middle of her adventure for you to give her a touch-up.
Tell her you love that she concentrating exclusively on him.

Last edited:
It's really hard not to sound pushy or needy, so I guess your best chance is to let her open up about her plans and go from there. In regards to you being possibly outed... I guess most people would be really surprised and some more open minded people would be more intrigued about this different type of relationship.

i must agree with asianboy and george... the best way is just to talk to her and openly tell her what is on your mind... let her know what things are turning you on and what you fantasise will happen... let her know you aren't trying to push her to do things that she doesn't want to do but that if she is also excited by the same things as you are you are happy for her to include those things in your play at some stage...

koreanslut said:
A very quick update. I promise to address your questions, etc later tonight.

So: don't even bring up the subject. Enjoy the anticipation while waiting for her to bring it up.

I would have proposed saying: "Show me how he fucks you." and then discussing how she liked it (with comparisons to your simulation) during the demo. But it seems to be too late for that!

Wait until she brings it up. Or wait a few days (how long until the visit?), then ask her whether she's looking forward to it.
When she said she's been wet for days, I think that's actually pretty full-throated. She seems to be communicating it pretty well in her actions.

I didn't realize that was explicitly on the agenda. Maybe a series of increasingly stringent tests, with a bet about how much you can take?

Do you prefer that people be shocked? What's your fantasy, here?

I love this! Did she do that without your explicitly asking her? In your previous message, I'm not sure you spelled out that she definitely planned to do it. But this sounds pretty serious!

When does his visit start and end? I assume it will stay on until he's gone again.

Oh, and I like the suggestion that, if you're locked up, she doesn't get to come until he does.

About some of the other suggestions, how likely is it that he'll be into the whole cuckolding thing? Maybe it's weird, but I feel like it would be hotter to have everyone not overtly talking about it, and just proceeding as though it were totally natural that he's fucking her brains out (while you're not getting any).
If it does get talked about, my preference would be that he, and secondarily, Min-Ju assert themselves and you accede to it, rather than doing a dramatic "hand over". I feel like part of your fantasy is *not* to have control, and an elaborate hand-over ceremony doesn't fit with that.

Last edited:
As promised, here is an update with answers to some of your questions. Here's what I know of his visit so far. He is scheduled to fly in Wednesday morning, the 18th. Friday and Saturday is the opening. It's a small gallery so the reception is usually pretty small, but this is an important moment for Min-Ju so lots of her friends (I hope) will be there. Saturday our friends are having a big studio party, and I expect he will be going. Then he will be staying through the weekend. I have some flexibility with work, so I plan to be at the reception and parties for sure and hope to pick him up at the airport unless Min-Ju wants to do that alone. Somewhere in there we will also be showing him around a bit and taking him for dinner.

I've been spending a lot of time -- a lot of time -- imagining other things that might happen, but like I said, right now I'm trying really really hard to keep my mouth shut. I tend to be the planner between us, and Min-Ju shuts down in ordinary situations when I push too hard about making plans. But especially here I'm hoping if I hold back and just listen, maybe ask a question here and there, I'm hoping she will step in and take charge some more.

Your ears really pricked up at her mention of "birth control," didn't they? Believe me, mine too. To be honest I don't remember a hundred percent what exactly she said, but she did use those words. I made a careful point of not jumping on the issue to push for a plan, but to say that it was her decision. Here, too, I'm hoping to keep quiet and let her talk. I'm hoping she brings it up on her own sometime in the next few days, but if she doesn't, I might ask a low key question like "Darling, what did you mean about birth control"?

nardpleeker said:
I totally understand that. A grown man is much scarier (and "alpha") than a kid.

Yes, that's exactly it.

asianboy said:
This update is very interesting but out of everything you wrote, this part really got my attention. You kept talking about how successful he is and how it could help Minju's career. And this got me thinking... instead of fully thinking this is a cuckold thing (as much as it is) would it make you feel better if you thought of this as a business transaction? Minju "works" for him as his "personal assistant" and she gets something out of it in the end too.

Thanks for this. If/when things get too intense for me, this might be a good way to help manage the jealousy. I really want to support her career, and this is just one part of that.

George said:
Tell her you expect and want to be outed in public except with her friends and colleagues that she wants not to know. Imagine her saying in a loud clear voice near a group of strangers, say in a hotel lobby, "Honey, go home now. I'm going to spend the night here with xxx. I'll see you at home tomorrow in time for lunch." .... Pick an acquaintance of yours who could cause little harm, but embarrass you terribly to be outed to. A woman would be likely more embarrassing to you. Ask Min-Ju to out you loud and clear in front of this person.

It would be good for both of us, maybe even her especially, to do this. Outing me loud and clear in front of someone would help her test my reaction; it would also break through some of her sexual reserve and feel more confident expressing herself in public. The problem is encouraging her to do this. Being loud in public is pretty hard for her.

I'm thinking about asking her to out me clearly and fully to her friends SooYun and Jisu. They already know basically everything. It might be freeing for her to be really explicit with them.

mystTiger said:
what is your plans for Valentines day?

Well, for starters it seems I will be spending Valentines locked up in her cage. Neither Min-Ju nor I tend to be too big on the ****** holidays like that, so we plan to make a nice dinner together at home and then maybe go out to a bar for dessert.

nardpleeker said:
I love this! [That Min-Ju has locked me in chastity.] Did she do that without your explicitly asking her? In your previous message, I'm not sure you spelled out that she definitely planned to do it. But this sounds pretty serious!

Yes, she put me into the chastity cage without me, or her, talking about it first. She greeted me the other morning in bed, crawling on top of me in her white nightie, and held the cage dangling from her finger. She was pretty matter of fact about it. And my poor cock got instantly hard when I saw what was happening, but she took care of that problem with some cold water by the bedside. Then *snikt* went the lock.

I'm not sure if it stays on until he's gone or not. I'm hoping I might be allowed to jerk off some while he's with her, but if Min-Ju is firm and controlling it will be up to her.

And yes, sorry if I haven't been clear, we have definitely decided she will see him. I'm just letting her -- and impatiently waiting for her -- decide what form that takes.

nardpleeker said:
About some of the other suggestions, how likely is it that he'll be into the whole cuckolding thing? Maybe it's weird, but I feel like it would be hotter to have everyone not overtly talking about it, and just proceeding as though it were totally natural that he's fucking her brains out (while you're not getting any).
If it does get talked about, my preference would be that he, and secondarily, Min-Ju assert themselves and you accede to it, rather than doing a dramatic "hand over". I feel like part of your fantasy is *not* to have control, and an elaborate hand-over ceremony doesn't fit with that.

I agree completely. The way you describe this hits the nail on the head for me, Nardpleeker. It's more my preference that it's not overtly talked about, too. This is an area where George has lots of hot ideas, but not as much my style. You're right, too, that trying to have some kind of pre-planned hand-over ceremony would just invite me to try to take control over it so it's "done right." It's better that we all just accept that it is natural for him to take my place. It's also a better fit for Korean sensibilities. Koreans are very outwardly polite and very indirect. Min-Ju talks a lot about how subjects and objects are frequently omitted in Korean speech such that it can be hard to be sure just who is doing what. I anticipate that he would be uncomfortable if anything is brought up too directly and that his politeness might actually make things difficult if we aren't all sliding away from what is really going on.

In terms of outing, though, it would be very humiliating (and also probably piss me off) if, when I am hovering around them as they prepare the reception, he were to say something like, "We don't need you here, boy." Or if at the end of a dinner together, Min-Ju said something like, "I think it's time for the two of us to have some quiet time together. You should go."

Find a balance between avoiding leading and helping Min-Ju get the most out of this unusual self-realization opportunity.
Wednesday to Sunday is less time than I assumed. He will likely be jet lagged Wed & Thur. Little time is left for play beyond the work of the exhibit installation and showing. So the sex games by necessity will be simpler than I was anticipating. KS's 'let Min-Ju go with the flow without overthinking' makes sense given the time available. Good luck and good fun KS.

Last edited:
KS, as you know the situation drives my thoughts.
OK, given the few days he's in town, that he'll feel jet lag for half the days, and that there's work to do setting up, showing, and taking down the exhibit means there is limited time for sex games. Korean artist's and Min-Ju's claims on their time and attention are somewhat like a typical young both working couple where sex has to fit in among other priorities.
So things have to be simplified from what I was assuming. Gone are any mention of Caleb. Gone are any hints toward BDSM play. Gone are any hints for KA to express dominance. Gone are games to heighten your cuckold angst, embarrassment, humiliation, or vocal declarations of your 'for the moment' beta man status.
What remains as a central theme is Min-Ju enjoying an exciting 'I have a powerful man who is much more than a friend or mentor, he is also my passionate, desired and desiring fuck buddy'. I'm going to spend five days in his arms and in his bed, working with him.
Your role is somewhat like SoonToBe's where Sue appreciates that she doesn't have to worry about him or his needs for a while. So being supportive and accepting while keeping to the background is the order of the day. There is little you can do to help her make this adventure the best it can be except to smile and stand back.
A key remaining situational element unknown to your readers is: Are you two as a married couple hosting his visit or is Min-Ju, who incidentally has a husband, hosting his visit? This begins with who gets into the cab to pick him up at the airport. Both of you or Min-Ju? I suggest Min-Ju. Where do you come in? Min-Ju can introduce you to him when you drop off her luggage at the hotel, or more intensely, at their room.
Does the hotel have a pool? If so pack her sexiest bikini and maybe one of your swim-shorts.
Pack a phone charger. Ask Min-Ju to take lots of pictures, especially of the two of them, and of their activities, and especially in their room. Maybe Min-Ju will later let you see some of them. Maybe some evening she will send you a selfie of them having dinner together. Maybe, just maybe, say Saturday night or Sunday morning, if appropriate then, you could text her asking if she could call you leaving her speaker phone on so you could hear them fuck.
So this is all about Min-Ju freely acting out her desires without overly worrying about you.

Last edited:
I could be mistaken but I read it that he would be in town from Wednesday till the Sunday of the next week so around 10 days all up. In which case there would be plenty of time for lots of naughty fun.

I hope your understanding is correct. I hope KS may find some suggestions useful in the future.
The plane should touch down around ten AM Wednesday.

Last edited:
This text from Min-Ju:

When you get home today I want you to cancel his hotel reservation.

She definitely knows how to ensure I don't get any work done today...

And sure feeling her cage right about now, both physically.. and symbolically.

OK, big difference. Congradulations, what fun to come.
Min-Ju wants to do it full face. Maybe some of my 'more' suggestions may apply. I strongly feel that Min-Ju should pick him up alone with her as the host. I think it would be best if they had some bed time before you meet him. That way he will know for sure he gets her these days, not you. Imagine what she will be like with him after not having an orgasm for a week. What a gift you two are giving! His and her confidence coming from 'the deed is done' will set the right tone and answer most questions. Suggest you be out and come back some hours later when she calls for you. Meeting them for dinner would be great.
Make room for him in your closet, chest of drawers and bathroom this weekend. That will tell Min-Ju you are fully in. Anything you should clear out of your bedside table? Or elsewhere?
Will you be moving out?

What date does he leave?

Last edited:
wow... thats pretty hot... great to see Min-Ju taking control and moving things in the direction that she really desires... it will be exciting to read how it all turns out when he is there with you both

KA's hotel being cancelled is a major development, a development in the direction of more, more. Min-Ju has done more than you expected several times before and has accepted every dare, including "treat me as your slut" and loudly announcing a question to KA, "...should her husband pay for the lingerie?" they were buying together as a couple. Perhaps you should kick up your expectations and teases some.
It's hard to make suggestions while the situation expected is unknown. Any more info on his and Min-Ju's expected schedule and activities?
Assuming that KA will be sleeping in your bedroom, several thoughts come to mind.
* Don't be in the apartment unless invited. Set up an alternate sleeping location, presumably a nearby hotel.
* They will miss room service. I suggest after clearing with Min-Ju you plan on showing up each morning while they are out to clean up the place, change the bedding, replace food, and otherwise give them the feeling they are receiving hotel room service. Given time constraints you might make sure you have at least three sheet sets and ask for expedited laundry service at the local cleaners. (BTW if you want max cuckold angst a cheep black light bulb or flashlight [$10.98 at Home Depot] will fluoresce organic spills and stains.)
* You might want to leave little presents or ****** certain sex toys to his view. I still like you leaving a new sexy lingerie set as a gift for them.
* Again, as you said you want the cuckolding to occur naturally without you making statements or answering questions or being dismissed, I suggest you not meet KA until after they have had some bed time to reestablish their sex relationship. Then when you meet him the awkwardness of will you accept cuckolding to come will be moot. Your friendly greeting and your acceptance of Min-Ju holding his hand wearing a different outfit will say all without saying. An early evening dinner meet sounds best--with you left behind to pick up the check of course.
* If she/you want to have you sleep in the spare bedroom, don't do so the first night for reasons you have already stated. If you do sleep there, make them breakfast.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree that you should give them the first day or two alone. That will give them time to reconnect but also time for him to adjust to being in your house and time for min-ju to fully explain the situation to him and let him know how she wants him to treat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread