• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF and that look of satisfaction

• Thread startercharlesporto
  • Start date
nice wedding present

wonder where she registered for teh wedding gifts?

charlesporto said:
This thread is for posting pics of white wives with a look of satisfaction on their face being fucked or just fucked by BBC

does anyone have any more pics and/or video of the jill kernan lady (the with the six black dicks)? that looks hot.

do do do it till ur satisfied what ever it is just do it til ur satisfied.

2 riding

ride em cow girl

Could NOT AGREE MORE!

cmeinfl` said:
I totally agree with you also, especially when I see those women wearing those spiked stelletos..WTF. If I was wearing a pair of stelletos while being pounded by my black lover, I'd be more worried about ruining him than him ruining me with his BBC. I can sometimes get pretty wild and emotional during sex and even though I'm a petite little thing, I'd be dangerous wearing a pair of those things and might forget about the weapons I have on my feet..I think ya'll know what I mean...lol

YES YES YES!!! LOSE the Stilettos, Platforms AND the Damn GARTERS....COME ON! Those FEW of us who live in the REAL world are NOT at all turned on by this Costume CRAP!!!!

love the pics

charlesporto said:
what a bbc slut

Who is that couple? I have seen vids and pics but never could put a name to them. Very hot girl and great BBC

Thanks Donn I try to find good quality and interesting pictures

Two from behind

notice teh brunette fingering herself as he pumps her ass

Some of my faves

Enjoy!

both holes

he look with it in each hole

WF made for BM

The future

bobinbetty said:
Agreed, this is what every white woman deserves and what every white man deserves to witness. Great pic

Do you know how many times I have masturbated to this picture? I lost count myself...

bobinbetty said:
Agreed, this is what every white woman deserves and what every white man deserves to witness. Great pic

Do you know how many times I have masturbated to this picture? I lost count myself...

blacklight said:
Who is that couple? I have seen vids and pics but never could put a name to them. Very hot girl and great BBC

Her name is Erica. I was friends with her on Flickr (her page was very g-rated) until her account disappeared. I don't know much more or anything about the guy.

These are pics I took of my wife. She was really into black cock back then.

A superior thread! Thanks charlesporto, you naughty man!

oreo

the cream will be filled with cream

Users who are viewing this thread