• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF and that look of satisfaction

• Thread startercharlesporto
  • Start date
Nice. Thanks.

oh my god yes

Every pic here is just amazing. How i would love to see my wife in one of these pics

Head over heels

she has nice tits too

femmeworshipper said:
66165d1202237071-mwf-look-satisfaction-d1f8.jpg

You have to love this! No man who really loves his wife and wants the finer things in life for her would want her to miss this experience. So beautiful and natural for a beautiful white woman to be doing this.

Agreed, this is what every white woman deserves and what every white man deserves to witness. Great pic

on the couch

He is not her psychaiatrist

Riding and sucking

too much cum but it doesnt stop her

How the hell ???

jimz said:
A wife/mom + thick BBC = XTC

How did you get this picture ???
Its a picture of my wife Jayne and I've never posted it anywhere.

Could you please let me know.

Jon

Zukijlizzy said:

Jon

Well...if it is indeed your wife, then for Jimz to get it, you must have posted it somewhere, or sent it to someone(who in turn posted it)....or maybe she posted it somewhere.

a wife and her lover

nice rings

The magic moment

The big O

Zukijlizzy said:

Jon

I'm pretty sure this woman is Rebecca!

Great thread...great posts!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the look

the look and what is giving her the look

Husband with them

he watches and participates but the black guy gives her the look

high and wide

two spread high and wide

wonder how thick those men are in the Blonde in "satisfaction-lookh2.jpg"?

mwflookingforblackmaster said:
I just think these women need to remove those shoes...barefeet complete their total nudity to their black master...my dom would never allow such disrespect

I totally agree with you also, especially when I see those women wearing those spiked stelletos..WTF. If I was wearing a pair of stelletos while being pounded by my black lover, I'd be more worried about ruining him than him ruining me with his BBC. I can sometimes get pretty wild and emotional during sex and even though I'm a petite little thing, I'd be dangerous wearing a pair of those things and might forget about the weapons I have on my feet..I think ya'll know what I mean...lol

9r0cant said:
he watches and participates but the black guy gives her the look

for the far right pic, I can imagine its my wife sharing a deep, intimate moment with her black colleagues!

macestar said:
for the far right pic, I can imagine its my wife sharing a deep, intimate moment with her black colleagues!
Glad to be of service. Maybe you dream will come true and you could share it with us.

Users who are viewing this thread