Wives for BBC

still more

Wives for BBC

a couple more

please enjoy

2 more

one from behind one from the front

cmeinfl` said:
I totally agree with you also, especially when I see those women wearing those spiked stelletos..WTF. If I was wearing a pair of stelletos while being pounded by my black lover, I'd be more worried about ruining him than him ruining me with his BBC. I can sometimes get pretty wild and emotional during sex and even though I'm a petite little thing, I'd be dangerous wearing a pair of those things and might forget about the weapons I have on my feet..I think ya'll know what I mean...lol

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!

If you are truly pleasing her, there may get to a point where she may do anything. When you are stroking her good and she starts moving her legs around so you can "hit that spot" consistently, there is no way of knowing where her feet may end up.

When she is having an "intense" orgasm that makes her light-headed and dizzy. Right when she is cumming and her pussy gets real wet from her squirting, her body may react in an uncontrollable manner. Those stelletos can become a weapon without her even intending for them to be.

Especially if you are a guy with stamina and she is multiple orgasmic, she can have 3 or 4 orgasms to your one. Your sex sessions can last from 20 to 30 minutes with you being hard and deep inside her the whole time. Clothing, shoes, even her husband being in the room can get in the way of some great sex.

The best situation I have found is when you're both completely nude, no husband watching, have a camera set up to record whats going on in the bed and thats it. Once you get started and she has had a few orgasms, your bodies are on FIRE for each other. You are both trying to fuck the shit out of one another. You are stroking her, she is thrusting her pussy up at you, you stick your tongue in her mouth while kissing, she turns her head sideways and sucks on your tongue. Your heart is pounding real fast and you feel her hard nipples press up against your chest.

She then spreads her legs out wide to the side and rocks them back and forth. You stop stroking for a moment and grind your dick up in her, you feel your balls hitting up against her ass. You grab her hair from the back of her head and she grabs your ass with both hands and pushes you into her deeper. She has to moan so she turns from kissing you ... fuck me baby, FUCK ME!!! oooohhh God yes!!!

When she is in that physical state of estascy, you DON'T want her to have those high heels on, BELIEVE ME on that one.

Love it

9r0cant said:
9r0cant, I luv your pictures. Keep up the good work--the wedding rings are a very nice touch, aren't they????????

pics not working even when logged in..whats up!

just wanted you to know pics not working..ty

Those pics are super hot

Last edited by a moderator:
be nice to see pics like we used to

luvtheladys said:
be nice to see pics like we used to
The problem has been corrected

another one

hub watching