• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF gets BBC

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Holy #%)!@& this is hot ....

more handjobs please!!! :D

What Can I Say

mKitty said:
I didn't get to be there the last time she met with the Black Prince. But when he sends me pics like this one, it leaves no dought that my wife got fucked.
Holy Shit is this hot or is this hot? I can damm near taste that womans beautiful fresh fucked pussy:p :p I wont be worth a fucking cent the rest of the day. I am so in love:p :p Thanks So Very Much okdeacon

mKitty

I for one would like to know about the little changes in her pussy!!!!!:D :p :eek: :p okdeacon

He got her a gift

okdeacon said:
I for one would like to know about the little changes in her pussy!!!!!:D :p :p okdeacon

Well...She seems to have dicovered a sweet spot in a new deeper location. The thing is, it seems like she cums every fifth stroke when your hittin' it. I can reach it in some positions :eek: .

She's havin' fun teasing me with the anklet...That was a good move by him. My favorite new thing about her pussy is that when she is dressing-up and teasing me, her pussy gets almost as wet and puffy as in the pic above - before it's been touched. (I need to get a picture of that)

Attachments

• HisProperty.jpg
    HisProperty.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2,923
looking at the last pic it looks like he's been up her arse as well mmmmm

Mkitty

Wow thanks for your reply. Still dreaming of one of her squirts right in MY mouth. She is so hot and a very lovely lady. Mskitty I want you to know how well you are liked and appreciated out here in kinksville. You are our leading lady. Have you or are you trying some new cocks as well. Your ankle chain is an instant hard on maker as is everything about your sweet self. Want to make some more dicks hard would you ever wear a Queen of Spades on a sexy ankle chain. Every man that saw you wearing it would want to cum in your pussy and some would shoot off in their shorts. OH now very hot and kinky.Would you wear it out in the public. There is a very large number of us men living every thing you do so please keep us informed. Thinking of you:cool: :p Make hay while the sun is shining sexy:p okdeacon:p

Meow

okdeacon said:
Wow thanks for your reply. Still dreaming of one of her squirts right in MY mouth. She is so hot and a very lovely lady. Mskitty I want you to know how well you are liked and appreciated out here in kinksville. You are our leading lady. Have you or are you trying some new cocks as well. Your ankle chain is an instant hard on maker as is everything about your sweet self. Want to make some more dicks hard would you ever wear a Queen of Spades on a sexy ankle chain. Every man that saw you wearing it would want to cum in your pussy and some would shoot off in their shorts. OH now very hot and kinky.Would you wear it out in the public. There is a very large number of us men living every thing you do so please keep us informed. Thinking of you :p Make hay while the sun is shining sexy:p okdeacon:p

If I understand correctly, the Queen of Spades means fucking only black men. I don't want to wear it if it's not true.

Right now I am not trying other cocks, mostly because I don't feel like the Black Prince and I have fully hit our stride. Also, my job and 2 teenagers don't leave me with much time. I have been chatting with a hung, white, 21 yo I met on SexSearch. He is a shy community college student who still lives with his parents here in town. If everything works out I will fulfill a lifelong fantasy of being the experienced slut that warps a young man forever.:D

Here are a few more pics from my last meet with the Black Prince. It seemed like we both finished with more intense orgasms without my husband there.

Attachments

• SoloDoggy.jpg
    SoloDoggy.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 3,997
  • SoloDown.jpg
    SoloDown.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 4,918
Mskitty; Pant Pant Pant Pant!!!!!

Meow is sure right. What you say makes sense and I thank you for your kind response. I was not aware that the queen of spades ment doing black only. I thought it meant available for bbc. But you know best and what you are doing is sooooooooooo hot. I for one am totally captivated by your thread and I am so glad that you and hubby are having such a good time. Plus it is so nice for you two to share it with us. I also can tell from your two hot photos you posted that the Black Prince is doing a very good job. It will be such a wonderful thing you do when you succeed in spoiling the young student with some of your sweet pussy. Most of us have a Meow pussy in our memories from a fine married woman letting us have her pussy when we were so young and innocent. Let me say from experience it is a beautiful and cherished life long memory. It will be a wonderful thing you do:D :p So as always I wish you all sunshine and wonderful memories. Have fun. Friends okdeacon ps still deaming of one of your creampies:p psps My lady also has said her orgasams and the mans cuming are more intense when they are alone,especially when it is sneaky fucking. WOW.

Mardi Gras

How about some mardi gras Pics?

Let's get one thing straight

HappyD said:
... I hope you continue reaching new sexual levels (with the black prince and maybe that 21yr old) that your hubby can only be envious of.

I will let you all know if and when anyone ever gets me off more than my husband - especially since that would be a monumental accomplishment.

In life, it's hard to say that a person has really mastered something. MY hubby (the Emperor, or Caligula) has definitely mastered making love to me, and probably sex in general.:cool:

Ellington333

Yes, By All Means Let Her Tell Me The Filthy Nasty Things The Black Men Said And Did To Her As They Fucked Her Big Hot Cunt And Ass. Did You Enjoy Her Creampies And The Sloppy Seconds. Did Your Little Prick Slide Easily Into Ther Big And Loose Cum-filled Nigger Fucked Cunt. How Many Black Men Have Fucked The Hoe And Does She Enjoy Sucking On A Good Big Black Cock And Swallowing A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Down Her Throat?

definitely want to hear all the details

more more more

No offense taken

HappyD said:
I do apologize for my remark. I didn't realize your relationship in full with your husband. Im very happy for you two that you make each other so happy and fullfill each other so completely. im sorry if I offended you in anyway.

Meow!

We had been wanting to show that not everyone is in this lifestyle because the husband is a bad lay or has a small dick. We like this lifestyle because we like sex so much. In 1986 our families and friends instantly noticed the intensity of our physical love, and 20 yrs later we still make love 7 to 9 times a week on average.

We could have become swingers, but he likes to watch me with other guys and I get jealous just reading some of the compliments he writes to women on here.

mkitty I love your butt!

you are a lucky guy

Finally, some more pics

mKitty said:
... we still make love 7 to 9 times a week on average...

That's if nothing else is going on. We both enjoy the sexual tension when she cuts me off (for up to a week or so) to "stay fresh" for a date. We both get off on sloppy seconds. I wish I could capture the look on both our faces when I stick it in post BBC - sometimes we're both surprised by how loose it feels. The really amazing thing is that, even then, she still cums a handful of times (I give her all the credit). Btw...I don't eat creampies, unless it counts to lick or play with something that might have semen on it. Nothing against those that do, I just don't like it.

Regarding some of her recent posts, my actions may have contributed to some inaccurate perceptions. A few times I have stopped her from posting stuff like "he holds the keys to my heart" or "my husband is my best lover". I was just trying to keep it nasty and interesting. But I've learned my lesson - Real is Real no matter what it sounds like.

Now, the bottom line from a man's point of view is that there has been too much talk and not enough pictures! Before anyone freaks out, the pussy pics are from two different meets. I like the second pic because you can get an idea of how much wetness she makes (look at her left leg).

straightpipe88 said:
mkitty I love your butt!

The last 2 pics were taken and posted just for you, buddy.

littledick5 said:
you are a lucky guy

Thanks to you and all of you who have said so. I need to hear that sometimes. I guess I'd rather have a 6 incher and mKitty than an 8+ and the average wife.

Attachments

• HeadPuss.jpg
    HeadPuss.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 3,248
  • Wet 2.JPG
    Wet 2.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 4,983
  • But1 2.JPG
    But1 2.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 2,575
  • pose1.JPG
    pose1.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,789
Love the post

You two have a good thing going. Please keep the post coming. Can't wait the see what's next.

You are a beautiful & sensual woman

It is a thrill to see wives/moms having sex with black and young men and you are doing both!

Thanks for posting your stories and pics.

mmmmm

Black guys fucking white wives - the dogs bollocks.

this chick has a phat azz:D

Users who are viewing this thread