MILF gets BBC

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date

mKitty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2007
mKitty finally found a worthy sparring partner. I must complement him on being a gentleman and for being in awesome shape.

Well, she fucked like a champ and liked it a lot, to say the least. She was constantly panting stuff like “I’m getting a big black cock”, “you’re fucking like a real man”, and (my favorite) “I deserve thiiiiiiss!”

She said she was pretty sore this morning. I told her it didn’t look red or swollen down there, then she put her hand over her tummy and said “it’s a different kind of soreness”. Would anyone be interested in hearing her side of the story?

Pussy pics are before and after.

Attachments

• Pose 2.JPG
    Pose 2.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 14,307
  • Before.JPG
    Before.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 12,608
  • I think my wife is seeing another man 2.JPG
    I think my wife is seeing another man 2.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 16,844
  • After 2.JPG
    After 2.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 13,075
Reactions: LariLar
mKitty said:
mKitty finally found a worthy sparring partner. I must complement him on being a gentleman and for being in awesome shape.

Well, she fucked like a champ and liked it a lot, to say the least. She was constantly panting stuff like “I’m getting a big black cock”, “you’re fucking like a real man”, and (my favorite) “I deserve thiiiiiiss!”

She said she was pretty sore this morning. I told her it didn’t look red or swollen down there, then she put her hand over her tummy and said “it’s a different kind of sore”. Would anyone be interested in hearing her side of the story?

Pussy pics are before and after.

Thats sounds hot....I defintely want to hear her side of the story and more pix....with lines like "Your fucking like a real man" and "I deserve this" it must have been awhile since she had a good fucking...
Do you think he will turn her into a bbc slut? Please keep us posted...she is a True Milf

milf

im glad for you...i was cucked before too but never got to watch
only hear about it in email or on the phone

im on yahoo IM
newshadowz58

would love to trade stories...jack together
wimp cucks we are

and ..

and yes id love to hear the rest of the story

nice to see a white pussy full of black cock. Keep it up.

I bet he was just a gentlemen cause it was your first meet. He will become more dominant and turn her into a white slut wife. my wife got black for the first time and wont let me have sex with her until after she has it. She also makes me clean her up. When she finally got a black cock she liked she doesnt want anyone else. She even sneaks out on the weekends to meet him and comes back to tell about her adventure with him. It makes me so horny. Now he wont even let me come around while they do it, unless he wants me to take pictures....do you have any more pictures of that black cock inside of her.

mkitty

I for sure want to hear and see every thing you will share with us.What a woman and what a wonderful HOT WIFE.I would scream for that pie.:p :p .Wow this is good.PANT PANT:eek: okdeacon

I can understand why she was sore - he really cracked her open.

mKitty speaks

I definitely found out that I love huge black cock even more than I thought I would. But really – black, white, green,… I’m mainly looking forward to fucking THIS MAN again. :)

Black guys like bootys. I like that my new lover finds my fat white ass sexy. A sexy black stud took these pics as he played with me alone. My husband got lost for a while so we could get comfortable. He texted my husband something. I called my husband back as I started working a thick 9” cock into me.:eek:

Booty Jeans 2.JPG Two Beers.jpg Yen Yang.jpg Head In 2.JPG

Reactions: frankparra71
{{PAWG}}=Phat Ass White Girl {{MIDF}}Mom I Did Fuck

mKitty said:
I definitely found out that I love huge black cock even more than I thought I would. But really – black, white, green,… I’m mainly looking forward to fucking THIS MAN again. :)

Black guys like bootys. I like that my new lover finds my fat white ass sexy. A sexy black stud took these pics as he played with me alone. My husband got lost for a while so we could get comfortable. He texted my husband something. I called my husband back as I started working a thick 9” cock into me.:eek:

My 2 cents...

Being that I am the Black Stud mKitty had....I believe I should weigh in here..For all you cucks and bulls out there, you have no idea how hot this wife is. The full story...

It was a Friday evening and I just made it home from work. I usually come in and check my messages/emails and the such...and to my suprise I had an "i.m." from Mrs. Kitty. It said, "Are you sure you dont want to cum to our house tonight? We have an extra bed(for the hubby of course)" This instantly had my cock at attention, but it was late in the evening and we stay a few hours apart. I thought about it, but the black prince would not go down. I hadnt fucked in about a week 1/2. I also found out from hubby that he hadnt fucked her in about a week...so i knew she would be horny. I sent her a message back saying I would meet her half way. I definitely was tempted to drive the 2 hours to her house, but hoped she would accept my offer.

She did accept...and so we chatted on the phone a bit to work out the details. I also told her hubby that he needed to wait in the car or something so Mrs Kitty and I can get aquainted, then he could come in later. This was eventually agreed to, but not until we reached the destination.

Anyway, both of our drives would be about an hour. As soon as I got in my car my BBC was hard as a rock just thinking about Mrs. Kitty and that phat white ass. Keep in mind I had only seen a few of her pix that were posted here. Although I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive...For all I knew two Fat Guys could have opened the door when I knocked....Especially since there are so many fakers here.....anyway....During the drive we xchanged a few sexy words thru text, which by this time made my cock start to throb. I couldnt get to the destination fast enough.

When I finally arrived at the agreed upon place I knocked on the door...hubby answered and I greeted him of course but my eyes went directly to his hot ass wife. We all exchanged a few pleasantries, then it was time for him to go...Once he left, Mrs Kitty and I sat down on the bed and chatted a bit...I could tell she was nervous, but I am very laid back person and knew how to work through it. I'm sure the few beers we had also helped...I couldnt stop looking at her thick ass thighs..and I began to feel that bulge again.

I would say about 10 minutes passed and I asked her to stand up and show me her red lace panties. I couldnt wait to see that phat ass. I unbuttoned her top and unzipped her pants. She mentioned that she thought she was out of shape and a little fat, but I told her black men, like thickness and especially a phat ass. (you have to excuse me for a bit...my cock is at attention right now as i type this) Anyhow, she then started to take off my pants and to her amazement saw a huge bulge protruding from my pants. She said "oh my"...I told her it was all for her. She pulled out the prince and began to rub him. I dont think she had seen a cock that big before because she couldnt stop staring at it........

I told her I wanted to take some pictures of that big ass booty and told her to bend over on the couch. She gladly agreed. I started to take some pix and inbetween clicks I pulled the red lace to the side and saw that pretty pink pussy of hers. I started to lick her from behind...once we finished this mini photo sesssion..I turned her around and we started to kiss. I sat down and told her to kiss the prince. She showed him attention while I started to rub her clit. Her pussy began to get really wet...and she told me suck on her nipples while i fingered her...inbetween the licking, sucking, fingering, and such..she said, "We need to call Mr. Kitty" I told her okay...but i was in no rush to call him. She wasnt either, but I knew he wanted to be their..and she did too...so instead of calling him I sent him a text message that said" My finger is in your wife's pussy right now" She didnt know what I said...

We moved to the bed and 69 was on the menu...her pussy taste so sweet...and to my amazement she began to squirt her juices all on chest and face....she was horny as hell....There was still no sign from hubby yet.....I told her i wanted to take some more pix so she moved into position with her ass facing me barely touching my cock...her pussy was so wet by now...I could barely take the pix. She started to sit on my cock..cuz she couldnt wait....I pulled out a bit...but I couldnt wait either...before I knew it I was deep inside that white pussy. She was extremely wet and not only was she a squirter...she had cream running all down my bbc....We almost lost track of hubby, but then she mentioned that she should call him because he wanted to see the action and would be jealous..so i passed her the phone...She said, "Honey..I have a black cock in my right now." Are you coming..

Hubby eventually walked in, but we were too busy to say anything to him. He immediately began to take pictures. I wondered if he enjoyed seeing his wife getting fucked like never before.....I had never been with a women who squirted but she drenched the entire room. I didnt think she was going to be able to handle my cock, but she took it like a pro......Ill leave the story there...

To sum it all up....The Black Prince is eagerly awaiting our next meet. I cant explain but there was some sort of connection between us. Too bad we stay a few hours away, or I would tap that phat ass every other day. I am sure the bull messages will start pouring in for her, but she will be my lover and in training for the unforseen future...so dont waste your time..

Attachments

• Entry 1.JPG
    Entry 1.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 10,110
  • Creamy.jpg
    Creamy.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 7,550
  • Phat Ass.jpg
    Phat Ass.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 8,911
Damn she's hot

Love those pics of that fine plump sexy ass! Please post more of her

The Bull posts the freakin story??this is fuckin classic...an so hot...sounds like you hit the jackpot hubby...i hope my wife finds somone like that soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
love seeing the wedding ring , her smile is awsome

I think you may have the hottest milf on this site...I wish my cock was that big. More photos please!

new bull here

mKitty said:

Mkitty,as a black bull I have to tell ya,I find myself returning to your post quite often just to take another glimpse of you.You have inspired me to stop lurking and start posting,that's saying a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess its my turn

whatever said:
....I had never been with a women who squirted but she drenched the entire room. I didnt think she was going to be able to handle my cock, but she took it like a pro......

I’d like to elaborate on that a bit. She’s had 20 or so orgasms before, maybe a dozen times in her life, but she has never had all 20 as huge gushing squirts. She got it on the furniture, the walls, floor, and I think the bed is a loss. At the end you couldn’t move 2 feet in this room without getting some on you.

Once they got going doggy, she started rocking back hard, slamming that whole thing into herself. I think he was a little surprised because he lifted his hands and let her work it for a while. Then he started making moves to get in the driver seat. Pretty soon he’s got her flat face down, drilling her deep and hard. I was wondering if she was liking that right about when she had a huge full body convulsion orgasm, lifting her feet and curling her toes.

No hands 2.JPG Doggy 2.JPG Toes.JPG

Reactions: johnnydeep21 and frankparra71
whatever said:
My 2 cents...

Being that I am the Black Stud mKitty had....I believe I should weigh in here..For all you cucks and bulls out there, you have no idea how hot this wife is. The full story...

...I couldnt stop looking at her thick ass thighs..and I began to feel that bulge again.

I would say about 10 minutes passed and I asked her to stand up and show me her red lace panties. I couldnt wait to see that phat ass. I unbuttoned her top and unzipped her pants. She mentioned that she thought she was out of shape and a little fat, but I told her black men, like thickness and especially a phat ass. (you have to excuse me for a bit...my cock is at attention right now as i type this) Anyhow, she then started to take off my pants and to her amazement saw a huge bulge protruding from my pants. She said "oh my"...I told her it was all for her. She pulled out the prince and began to rub him. I dont think she had seen a cock that big before because she couldnt stop staring at it........
Mkitty - I'm so envious!
Absolutely amazing, I wish there were more bulls like 'whatever' where I lived. I'm on 2 different cuckold sites and a hotwife site, but no luck actually finding an actual 'bull'
Maybe my standards are to high? lol
So, it's true black guys like big white booty? Will mine do? lol

Peachybum

If I recall correctly, she is a redhead. My experience, all redheads are squirters.

Ms Mkitty

mKitty said:

Way to go lady, You look so good working on that black dick.Got you a fat 9 incher,hey thats not bad.Now we can face it big thick black cocks will grow on you.You will forever like them,ot just black cock you will like white cock also.For you are a true hot wife now and we all are your fans.So enjoy and keep giving that pussy away.Oh the creampies you will be baking:p More soon I will be watching as we are iced in here in Oklahoma.Your so hot.Thanks You Two,What a Lucky Blackman.okdeacon:eek:PS Blackmen are not the only ones that worship that big ass of your,its very tasty looking.More cushin for the pushin!!!deacon

Some good stuff

Let me back up a bit. When I got back to the room, they were just starting reverse cowgirl. Her eyelids were already low and she was being very vocal. She’s not exactly a screamer, definitely a moaner, with great O-face. The first pic was when she finally got it all the way in her.

They went through several doggy variations as I mentioned. Then he carried my bride, with his dick still in her, over to the desk. He made her cum 3 or 4 times like that. In the third pic he had started straight-up jackhammering her - too bad I can’t show you the faces because she has an awesome O-face and he definitely has his “game face” on.

Then he picks her up and starts fucking her standing up. By now the liquid level is ridiculous, it sounded like mKitty was getting some plumbing done. She’s slobbering on his neck panting “your so strong – fuuuck meeee”…stuff like that.

RCG Hi 2.JPG Mirror Foot 2.JPG Aggressive 2.JPG Standing Lo 2.JPG

Reactions: frankparra71