MILF gets BBC

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
OMG!

The hottest thread on the board is alive once again with more to come...

I certainly didn't expect this!

Post some pic's. Does hubby know?

Of course love your post.

GOOD FREEKIN GOD ! This MILF, This story, that bulls cock and his posting in his own words of his passion for her is beyond words ... All I can say is that in reading this I experienced quintessential venus envy through a beatific vision of eternal felicity !

Hello Miss Kitty....any news, pictures of your new project! Would love to get an update.

This is the best thread I saw here in our forum! Whatever you got a perfect dick as a bull. Congrats to mKitty couple that you've found your Mr.Right. I really like the illustration from different members who involved in this BBC--the husband's view, wife's view and the bull's view. AMAZING!! Wish your sex life gets better and better and don't forget to share with us.:)

what is the hubby's dick size ?

Here it is

BTW the faggot only has one ball :p

Attachments

• hard1.jpg
    hard1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 0122101916.jpg
    0122101916.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 259
Holy crap Mkitty if thats your hubbys cock i feel for you !! That beautiful ass of yours deserves all the BBC you can handle!!

TTT

hopefully Mkitty will entertain us some more with her sexy adventures

Damn you're one hot lady! I live close to you if you're near Shreveport on the Texas side. Would love to come wear your pussy out in front of your tiny dicked husband. Hope you see this BEAUTIFUL!