MILF gets BBC

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
what a great thread....

I think it is safe to say its time to stop asking for updates. The most recent was last December and another 6 months before that. It was great while it lasted but me thinks ms kitty has gone on to other things or at least isn't concerned with posting anymore. Oh well...like I said...great while it lasted.

Perhaps your profile knows something you don't! You wern't wearing panties and a bra when you signed up were you? Sorry Yoniage, just couldn't help myself. Welcome to the forum.

very very hot!!!

This is one of the best treads on this site.

wow i just read through this and came twice. i am white and i am 18 but i would love to feel that pussy, damn you guys had some fun..

blaze10 said:
wow i just read through this and came twice. i am white and i am 18 but i would love to feel that pussy, damn you guys had some fun..

Damn, so did i. But only once for me. But shit yeah they had some fun. Very sexy indeed.

i hope this goes on, i wish you guys lived near me, i would love to be the young stud

meow

I love your comments

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 814
Tat pussy looks inviting !

so when can we see that sexy body getting pounded again? love to see that ass again with those cheeks eating up a thong.

The pictures where you're bent over the table make my cock throb. I would love to mount you and fuck you to orgasm. Nice phat ass, juicy pussy and a cock sucking mouth ;)

Best thread on this site that I've seen. Thanks for sharing!

I've fucked my wife from behind on three separate nights while she and I read through this thread. She's never gotten so worked up with my cock inside her before, and I can't remember cumming so hard lately. This thread might finally push her over the edge into taking a BBC deep in her pussy or down her throat. My dream is to watch a huge BBC sliding up her ass (something she's never allowed me).

Mkitty, we are from the same area.
Didn't know many into the lifestyle lived here. Very prudish folks in this area.

Nice pics.

Btw thanks guys for all the compliments. I am going to sit here and keep reading and play with my sweet pussy. It is sooo turned on now! Mkitty is very turned on. Its been a little while since I caught up and I am blushing. lol

I have been working on a new project! I have decided since my hubby's cock is so little, I am going to work on giving him treatments to be a sissy girl. I have been training him by rubbing estrogen cream all over his ball and up on his prostate. I have also been inserting needles into his nut. I want to make him a girl, so his dick wont work anymore. He deserves only to wear girl panties to hold his little tiny dick in. He is training to suck dick. I want him be treated like a little bitch and have creamy cum dumped down his throat. NO woman would want his little dick so its time for him to eat cock. I want him to smell a real set of balls and feel what is like to touch a real man's cock.