Mature mom saying hi

• Thread startermaturemom
  • Start date
OK, but enough of this debate. Let's give "middleagemom" back her thread.

Tupp,

OK — I accept your peace offering. I have the impression, though, we've hijacked "maturemom's" thread with all this verbiage. I, for one, would like to hear more from her, and I imagine many on this forum would also. In my opinion, she has a lot to say that's of great interest... particularly if one takes the trouble to read her blog.

—Custer

More? Yep! okdeacon Mom you watching? :p

maturemom said:
I feel bad for doing exactly what you said but it was a crazy holiday time for our family this year and I really have only just now settled down!
But I'm back, I really do enjoy this forum.

Welcome back, Maturemom. I am glad to see your blog is back up also.

Congratulations! Keep it up! ...er, I mean Keep him up!... er, um, well, you know...

Hi Mature Mom,

Re. your blog entry of today, 18 Jan. 2008:

Congratulations! You've done it. You 'seduced' your husband into saying, out loud and to you, that he wants to watch you be fucked by another man... and he then led you to tell him, in effect, that you want that man to be your intended lover, Trevor.

Getting him there (after some preparatory work) by telling him straight out to lick your ass was a masterstroke... er, mistressstroke(?)... er... well, I guess you see what I'm saying. Your husband will love it that you are so self-assured you can tell him bluntly, in a matter-of-fact way (with, of course, suitable voice inflection) while looking him in the eye: "Kiss my ass, sugarlump." Clearly, you can... and he has shown you he will. I suggest that phrase has potential for getting you far. (With him, that is. I've noticed it isn't always well-received in daily life.)

For some good ideas along these lines, you might consider reading "The Fine Art of Queening," if you haven't already. See:

http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_queening.html

As indicated by the title of your blog entry today, it looks like you're standing on the threshold. Keep it up! ...er... Keep him up! ...er, um... well, I guess you see what I'm saying.

Best wishes—
Custer

Just read your blog....

...and I'm in heaven! I posted a comment (I think) that I hope you'll read.

If you feel like you are somewhat stalled...

Hi Maturemom,

Regarding your goal of "taking control" vis-a-vis your husband, you might give some thought to an interesting comment made by Elise Sutton. (It's buried somewhere deep in her web site.)

Paraphrasing: "Many men who perform poorly in bed have secretly-submissive personalities with respect to their wives. They want their wives to take charge of the sexual aspects of their relationship... they have never felt confident and may actually be fearful of doing that themselves... but they have never been able to say so because of societal expectations that the man must be 'macho' and 'in charge' of sex."

My impression, from your forum comments and your blog descriptions of your interactions with your husband, is that he may be (read, probably is) such a man.

However, with regards to your blog comment about taking control: moving your husband from admitting his fantasy to you (at which you were successful, very impressive) to actually acknowledging your right to step up to the status of cuckoldress, may be easier said than done. If you feel like you are having problems at this point, you might find "Making Him Mind" of interest at:

http://femalesupremacist.org/subject2_training_him.html .

It's a sub-page of "The Fine Art of Queening." See:

http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_queening.html

(which you may also find of interest; it might become more relevant later on).

From your writings, my impression is that you are very likely capable of carrying out the program, so to speak, outlined by the author of "Making Him Mind." I suspect there's a good chance you could do it successfully.

Good luck! I hope you will continue to keep us updated.

Best wishes—
Custer

Plus adultery is still illegal.

Innocent to Seasoned

QUEEN LINDA'S cucky said:
my 52 yr old wife has a 27 yr old stud with an 8" dick. he spends at least 2 nights a week with her... she gets cranky if they can't meet up (lol)..... i'm sure you'd love the action also...... :D

My wife is 42, EXTREMELY conservative and after 14 years agreed to be set up with a stranger (she wanted me to find and meet the guy first to make certain he was sane etc) and fuck him. She was nervous but when he kissed her she was inflamed and I could see the lust (a look I had only ever seen her use on me) she had for him and I knew then and there he was going to get laid... and soon!
My wife now thanks me for opening this lifestyle up to her and said she wishes she had started sooner. She knows she couldn't have mentally handled it until the last few years but said "at least a year ago I could have been getting all this good fucking!" (from a girl who never swears! lol)