Mature mom saying hi

• Thread startermaturemom
  • Start date
tuppinsinmo said:
Howwee what in the hell were you thinking? She said she did not want to post her picture on this site and you go to her blog and post the picture. Of course it does not show her face so no one but her knows it hers but to do so after her saying she did not want that is just wrong. You owe her and appoilgy and should edit and remove that picture. Just because a person chooses to be in a cuckold, or hotwife, or whatever relationship does not mean there are no moral or rules of ethics.

Tuppinsinmo! My hero!
:)
Thank you so much for coming to my defense. I think you can see my post to howwee prior though. If that WAS me I would be pretty upset but it's not, it's just the wallpaper for the blog.

But this should be kind of a lesson? Maybe ask someone first?

maturemom said:
But I have some BIG news that has come up. I haven't put it in the blog yet as my son has been very nosy lately. I love him to death (maybe too much!) but he was driving me nuts. Anyway, I should have it up in the blog tomorrow. It's just such a crazy time of year also, I'm so busy with holiday stuff.
I'm not sure how much any of you might have read but I did update it this morning as well.

Initially I agreed with Tuppinsinmo... if you are happy in your marriage I thought you were playing with fire contemplating playing outside your marriage without your husband's knowledge and permission.

Since you caught your husband beating off while fantasizing about Trevor fucking you, I now think you are well on your way to cucking him for real. Best of luck turning your hubby into the submissive cuckold you imagine him to be.

You're a live wire, Maturemom. Great!

Hi Maturemom,

You're obviously a live wire. Some women post here, get replies — sometimes quite a lot of them — and never post again, leaving us wondering whether they are pursuing their interest, so to speak, with wild abandon or considered it a big mistake to post, or what. I haven't found time to read your whole blog yet, but my preliminary impression is that it's interesting and well written. This is great. I encourage you to continue your comments and keep us informed of your progress.

Happy Holidays! May you soon attain the stature of cuckoldress!

—Custer

What a Dirty Thing to do - Part 2

tuppinsinmo said:
Howwee what in the hell were you thinking? She said she did not want to post her picture on this site and you go to her blog and post the picture. Of course it does not show her face so no one but her knows it hers but to do so after her saying she did not want that is just wrong. You owe her and appoilgy and should edit and remove that picture. Just because a person chooses to be in a cuckold, or hotwife, or whatever relationship does not mean there are no moral or rules of ethics.
========================================================
Mature mom.

I apologize. I did not think it was a picture of you. I would never have posted the "background" photo if I had, or most certainly would not have done so if it had shown a face. Your's or anyone else.

The message and photo have been deleted. In as much as you listed the blog I assumed that you probably figured some number of members were going to view it. If you were truly concerned about someone seeing you, that you would not have mentioned the blog in the first place.

I find both your messages here and on your blog to be very entertaining, and arousing. My intend was actually meant to be complimentary. In as much as I/We found you to be desirable in word, a photo would be a bonus.

It was certainly never my intention to have it interpeted as "a dirty thing to do."

I would also offer you an "appoilgy" but I have no idea what that is. It may be listed under the "Rules of Morals and Ethics." I will read those more thoroughly, and when I come across it I will post a reply addressing that issue as well.

In closing may I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a joyous New Year. If that offends you for religous or any other reason...I apologize in advance.

Most Sincerely
Howwee

Hmmm

Howwee
I may not be able to spell worth a damn but I do understand how the mistake was made. I for one thank you for being kind enough to say sorry. Good show.

Merry Christmas

tuppinsinmo said:
Howwee
I may not be able to spell worth a damn but I do understand how the mistake was made. I for one thank you for being kind enough to say sorry. Good show.

I didn't have anything else to poke fun at pal. I was quite honestly horrified and mortified when I saw the post. Last thing I had intended. Most of my edits have to do with spelling and grammer.

Merry Christmas Everybody

Howwee

How much do you love your son??

Mature Mom.

I am a younger man who is curious.........just how much do you love your son.......;-).

This interests me.

maturemom said:
Tuppinsinmo! My hero!
:)
Thank you so much for coming to my defense. I think you can see my post to howwee prior though. If that WAS me I would be pretty upset but it's not, it's just the wallpaper for the blog.

But this should be kind of a lesson? Maybe ask someone first?

Howwee said:
========================================================
Mature mom.

I apologize. I did not think it was a picture of you. I would never have posted the "background" photo if I had, or most certainly would not have done so if it had shown a face. Your's or anyone else.

The message and photo have been deleted. In as much as you listed the blog I assumed that you probably figured some number of members were going to view it. If you were truly concerned about someone seeing you, that you would not have mentioned the blog in the first place.

I find both your messages here and on your blog to be very entertaining, and arousing. My intend was actually meant to be complimentary. In as much as I/We found you to be desirable in word, a photo would be a bonus.

It was certainly never my intention to have it interpeted as "a dirty thing to do."

I would also offer you an "appoilgy" but I have no idea what that is. It may be listed under the "Rules of Morals and Ethics." I will read those more thoroughly, and when I come across it I will post a reply addressing that issue as well.

In closing may I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a joyous New Year. If that offends you for religous or any other reason...I apologize in advance.

Most Sincerely
Howwee

Howwee, please don't fret. If in fact that had been my picture it would have been odd of me as you said, to put it on my blog and then announce the blog to the world.
No harm was done and I thank you for your lovely apology that wasn't necessary.
I've had some events the past few days come up that have sort of pushed things with hubby a little...in a very, very good way :D
So who knows, you might be seeing pics some day...sooner rather than later!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Well Mom...from what I've read, it does seem like we may be seeing pics of you sooner than later. ;) I told you that I'm intrigued and that news certainly doesn't make the waiting easier. Hope to hear and see more of you in the near future.....

Take care....

Last edited by a moderator:
black man in atalantic city is so very intereseted in meeting u

would like to know more about u,,,please email me at ,,, natusdyer3@yahoo please contact me,,,,Nate

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Maturemom,

You're obviously a live wire. Some women post here, get replies — sometimes quite a lot of them — and never post again, leaving us wondering whether they are pursuing their interest, so to speak, with wild abandon or considered it a big mistake to post, or what. I haven't found time to read your whole blog yet, but my preliminary impression is that it's interesting and well written. This is great. I encourage you to continue your comments and keep us informed of your progress.

Happy Holidays! May you soon attain the stature of cuckoldress!

—Custer

I feel bad for doing exactly what you said but it was a crazy holiday time for our family this year and I really have only just now settled down!
But I'm back, I really do enjoy this forum.

Glad You're Back

Holidays can really get in the way of real fun can't they? I'm with the rest of the boys as soon as you've got time we'd love to read more. I think you should get "caught" again myself. I don't remember if you mentioned on your blog how your son acted towards you after the little viewing.

Picture? Obviously we're all dying to get our own viewing, but only when you're comfy with that giant step. Actually it's only a little baby step, so go for it will you.

Pretty please.

Thanks,
Howwee

Welcome back! And great blog!

Hi M. Mom,

Good to see you back! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you, and how you're doing.

Motivated by your return, I read your blog. Several thoughts occurred to me.

1. Re. "I have no idea how many read this; I assume no one does." I did, and I would guess quite a few others on this forum have read it. It's good, very good. You're a talented writer, and I say this with confidence. My profession causes me to be aware that people who can even be described as "reasonably good" writers are few and far between.

2. Re. your age: in fact, you are relatively young. Apparently women tend to reach their sexual peak in their mid-30's, while men tend to reach theirs around 18 (or so I gather). Your writings suggest you are near or not far beyond your own sexual peak. You have *many* years of intrigue, steamy romances and highly erotic "illicit sex" ahead of you. Your son's friend was right. You ARE a hot MILF. His saying that, I would say, strongly implied HE would like to fuck you if only he could.

3. Re. Trevor, and (i) your erotic thoughts and dreams about him which are so vivid you even remember them after waking, and (ii) your interactions with him: excellent! You are ahead of the game. You have identified the man you want to seduce, are acting on your desires, and have made substantial progress. Obviously, you have subtly induced him to begin thinking along the same lines.

4. Re. your husband: your skill in inducing him to beat his weenie in response to the fantasies you are slipping into his consciousness (despite him fucking you, conventionally, only about 3 times per year) has been masterful. This is direct evidence that you have identified what turns him on and are moving him in the desired direction... toward acknowledging verbally, actually saying it out loud to you, that he wants more than anything for you to make him your cuckold. When he asked you directly if you wanted other men, your response... which kept him hanging... was also masterful.

5. Re. protecting your son from gaining any insight into your sexuality: I'd say that isn't something you need to worry about nearly as much as you are. Teenage boys are intensely interested in their own sexuality, which they can hardly contain, and in the sexuality of women. They badly want and need to learn about that, and our society does everything possible to keep them in the dark — mostly for misguided religious reasons. If you try to pretend you have an idyllic marriage (when you don't, at least not yet), and that you are perfectly content and happy with your husband (when you aren't, at least not yet), he will see through that. Teenagers, like children and adults, need to know the truth. You can temper it, but if you try to pretend you are someone you aren't, you will not be doing him any favor... and you may damage your relationship with him in a long-lasting sense.

6. Re. the recommendation of Tupp (who seems to have a lot of real world experience, his recommendations tend to be pretty good) that you step out as a cuckoldress only after securing your husband's permission... his blessing, as it were... waiting too long for that may put you in the unfortunate position of "Lynsdesire," who posted on this forum a while back. See:

http://cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4784

I don't think you want to end up like her. If you don't continue moving forward on your own hook, that could happen.

In my view, you are proceeding optimally with seduction of your intended lover while subliminally bringing your husband along. If, however, you find you reach a point where you can't seem to bring him along any further, I suggest you will be best off to carry your seduction of Trevor through to completion (if you haven't already), on the assumption you'll be able to bring your husband along eventually. You are in the drivers seat here, and that's where you want to remain.

Forge ahead, M. Mom! You're an inspiration to other women (and to many of us men, as well).

—Custer

*BTW, what did you mean by "I feel bad for doing exactly like you said but it was a crazy holiday time..."? I didn't say much prior to this. What did you do? You've made me curious... please fill us in...

Lol

Good to see you back. I read all the responses with interest and am sure you will achieve that which you strive for. Having said that, I still hold to my point of view, no one deserves to be hurt, lied too or cheated on. I think if you take some of the advice and cheat on your husband then you should be ready to accept what could be the consequence of that choice. That:
  1. You damage and may even lose your husbands trust and respect.
  2. It will effect your family and Friends
If you are willing to proceed with out his blessing knowing full well and willing to accept those consequence then proceed ahead. After all you are master of your own body and life. Yet remember when you took a set of wedding vows and I assume fell in love with the man you are married too you agreed he too is partners in all pursuits with in your life. The one thing that often bothers me on this site and others is that people began to get so wrapped up in the lust of their desires they forget, things like:
  1. Integrity
  2. Trust
  3. Love
  4. Loyalty
  5. Honor
  6. Morals
  7. Right from Wrong
They tend to paint everything gray and forget there is still black and white. You can have a hot wife or cuckoldry relationship with out giving up any of those things if one is willing to put the work, time and effort into the most important thing, the relationship between husband and wife. We are not dogs, that has a bitch in heat there for any buck Curr dog will do. And I don't mean to suggest you think that way at all, it is a generalization. If you find your own desires are pushing you beyond what you can find with your husband and he will not agree to let you explore and share in those wondrous experiences then have the integrity for your sake and his and that of your family to say this marriage needs to end, divorce then proceed to live as you wish. Once again, I will not, nor have I ever or will I ever condone cheating by either partner. Good luck and I hope all goes as you wish and your husband learns to realize that that he can enjoy this sexual encounter and lustful game maybe even more then you if he will just trust your love for him will only grow because of that trust he instills in you.
Good luck

mature

sounds like you need a good fucking

Some references you may find useful...

M. Mom,

Regarding the problem of bringing your husband along, you might find it helpful to read Cherry Lee's article:

http://www.theinternetcollege.com/46c.htm

http://www.theinternetcollege.com/46c2.htm

For a short self-description of who Cherry Lee is, and background for her web site, see:

http://www.moderndirections.com/background.htm#pseu

For an index to her chapters and letters on adulteress wife / cuckold husband marriages, see:

http://www.theinternetcollege.com/hotwifenon.htm

For an index to her chapters and letters on black on white sex (seemingly most relevant to you, at this point), see:

http://www.theinternetcollege.com/bwsexnon.htm

Dr. Lee's site, which is extensive, is very sane. If you look into it, you'll see she covers a broad spectrum of female / male relationship problems and concerns beyond the above. I strongly recommend it.

—Custer

Very Good Choice

Cust... I agree this is a good and informative site. I would point out there are several sites that from Dr.'s or people in this life choice that offer great insights to this life choice. I choose to place a few comments from the site here. Why? Because I know many readers will not ever go to the site, for one reasons some of us in the past have followed a link just to get hit by a virus that even beat our virus protection systems. This site as far as I could see in fact supports all I have written and is cumulative of all the reputable sites I have found. So in other words a excellent choice.

"--------------------------------------------------------------------
Although we've gotten many letters saying that open relationships and the hotwife lifestyle can and do work, most therapists strongly caution against it. Even so, many are apparently successful, and people keep writing about their lifestyle experiences. There is a reason that most therapists caution against it, this life choice requires both people to be on the same page in understanding and truly in love with the ability to communicate openly with each other, understand each other and accept things that go against all we have been taught. These have to be strong people with the ability to with stand the disapproval of society and family for the most part.

Although we have accounts of open relationships on this site that have continued for decades, we know that these "successful" examples (when they are successful) represent a small minority of the population -- some estimates put the percentage at about three-percent. Other studies put it much higher. This site as many other acknowledge as do most others that are reputable that more often then not you find a lot of fantasy, stretching the truth, and often down right lies about this life choice. One reason for this is, like when we are kids, and we do something wrong we want someone to do it with us, no one likes to be in trouble by themselves. When we make a bad choice we often find it hard to stand up and say damn I was stupid. Sometimes it is because we enjoy a part of it, and hate part of it as well. And like in many things in life, such as learning to walk, we often stubble and fall, get up wobble on and stumble again. In this life choice no two couples are the same, just common denominators exist. What works with Bob and Mary may not work at all with Sally and Frank. One thing for sure in every real case of this life choice from people really living it or that has, there are bad experiences, fears, a few rough times between husband and wife, in other words; stumbles and falls. I have yet to meet one real couple that has not experienced that to some level, though I did talk with one where the wife had issues but husband wouldn't admit to them, from his point of view he just couldn't see through a clear glass because his lust had given him rose color glasses.
We know that the "shores of life" are littered with marriages and relationships where it was found that one or both of the people involved couldn't handle an open relationship.

And then there are the marriages that survived, but have never been the same afterwards.
From our earlier e-mail -- some 500 letters before that forum's software crashed -- we got many letters from people who needed help in getting over a relationship. Many of these failed relationships centered in so-called "cheating."
The one thing that stuck us was that while there was often genuine, mutual love, one person, simply couldn't forgive the "cheating," once it was discovered. (Interestingly, the relationship may have been seemingly unaffected for many years until that point.) This statement is just one that points to what you often read in my posts, I do not, nor will I ever condone cheating. One could point to the fact that though we have freedom of speech in this country there are also a number of laws that professional folks have to be aware of, that we live in a law suit happy climate and you can be sued for almost anything. There are laws that could be interrupted as liability if advice is given and that advice is followed and you pose as a person or type of expert. So I make this disclaimer now...... I only offer my personal position on this subject and do not represent any professional Field as it relates to any post I now make or might make in the future. There is a pastor of a church that has lost everything because a couple he counseled ended when the husband killed the wife. The court ruled the pastor had not taken appropriate steps to safe guard the wife even though he should of recognized interment danger. I say this again, most posters on this site have no real concern for you, your family, but are only motivated by the lust of their own fantasy and this is why they come to this site. There is nothing wrong with that just keep that in mind as people post, go for it, fuck any guy, show us your cunt or ass, cheat away and bless you. This may be something you do and or will do, but do it because you want to and not because little short dicked Paula wants you too. I have no intent to take away the fun of a site like this, or I wouldn't be here, but I do think real down to earth positions need to be taken once in a while. This forum, rather the site owner acknowledge it or not does have some ethical and legal responsibilities as well and I am sure they are aware of that and the ever changing attitudes of the courts on web sites about protecting its readers. If they don't they should, and poster's should be aware that they too have some rights but the lines in the sand are not very clear of where those rights began and end. Again sorry, get carried away, my point is think, look, and then leap. This life choice when approached by two people who really share in the experiences is just a exciting and wonder filled choice. Oh one last thing, I'm 53 years old, have worked in the people Field for over 30 years, and I have never found one case of a wife that cheated on the husband or a husband that cheated on a wife, that even if the marriage made it past it, that did not leave one or both of them with scares that never fully healed. Trust damaged is hard to repair, trust lost is almost impossible to ever regain.

On getting slaughtered by a whooping horde...

Tupp,

Whew. That was a withering blast.

BTW, one of the reasons I adopted the name "Custer Laststand" was a suspician that some of the things I would say on this forum might result in a feeling of being the last survivor on a "grassy knoll" (a form of topography that became famous in November 1963) somewhere on the prairies of the American west, attempting to hold off an enraged horde of whooping native Americans on horseback who would soon massacre me. I now have that feeling, although the "whooping horde" is only one (you).

Regarding the high failure rate of "open marriages" pointed out by Cherry Lee (and emphasized by you), she mentions in one of her articles that the rate of divorce in such marriages is about 50%... which is, indeed, high. She then goes on to point out the rate of divorce among *all* couples who marry in the U.S. is also about 50%. Thus, it isn't clear that one or both marital partners expanding their sexual horizons beyond their marriage is a primary cause of divorce (if it occurs)... although it can be "the final straw," obviously, if there are sustained bad feelings about other aspects of the relationship. There are *many* reasons for any given couple concluding they cannot live with one another.

Regarding statistics, which get bandied about a lot on this forum... I may write some comments on that subject later, depending on time and motivation.

Finally, if you're trying to impress me with your age, forget it. I'm even older than you are (if you can believe that).

—Custer

you sound hot

you sound hot xxxxxx

Lol

Custer Laststand;
LOL I was not beating on you as I have often said for most situations we seem to agree. In fact read my opening line once again, I agree that Lee's site is in deed a good one. Stats vary from time to time and who ever is doing the polls but the point is still the same. Don't leap before you look.
As far as age goes, sorry not trying to impress just pointing out I'm not one of the 19 year olds that find the way to these sites with out any experience in working with couples for a good number of years to resolve issues. As stated I base a lot of my posts more on my own experiences then I do what I read and when those seem to hold true then I toss out the source as well. I think in fact your one of the few, like Enser who has been in this stuff for awhile, has done some home work, and when disagree we can do so with out taking it personal. In fact that was my intention, just to insert one more time based in agreement with the link you suggested for her to look before leaping and be prepared to pay the cost. Sorry if I said it in a way that seemed negative or offensive to your comments because I did not or do not disagree with any of what was said, just pushing one step further.