Mature mom saying hi

• Thread startermaturemom
  • Start date

maturemom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2007
I cannot believe I've found a site like this! I have been going through some changes lately and have started to think about cuckolding. Except I never even knew the word!
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Hmmmm

maturemom said:
I cannot believe I've found a site like this! I have been going through some changes lately and have started to think about cuckolding. Except I never even knew the word!
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Welcome, you didn't say if your husband is in to the ideal or if you have talked to him. It can be a very rewarding experince if both people trust each other enough to understand sex and love are two different things. Good luck

hello, lets see and hear more

tuppinsinmo said:
Welcome, you didn't say if your husband is in to the ideal or if you have talked to him. It can be a very rewarding experince if both people trust each other enough to understand sex and love are two different things. Good luck

He is not aware of some of my fantasies no. REgarding the love/sex issue I think he, as a man, naturally has an easier time of it but as I've gotten a little older I've come to realize a few things:

1 - Sex and love CAN be seperate
2 - I have had fantasies that I've suppressed
3 - My husband was barely ever able to satisfy me and now almost never
4 - I am very excited about this!

Mom where are you located. Maybe we can get together and work on your satisfaction.

posy a pic,lets see how yummy a mummy u r

hi mom

my 52 yr old wife has a 27 yr old stud with an 8" dick. he spends at least 2 nights a week with her... she gets cranky if they can't meet up (lol)..... i'm sure you'd love the action also...... :D

Go for it...

Go for it, maturemom. You've taken a big step... I encourage you to take the next one. It may work best to discretely find a lover, then gently guide your husband into accepting his role as your cuckold. (Just a suggestion.) Good luck! I hope you'll keep us informed. —Custer

Welcome.

More guys like it than you think. You're right about the sex/love part. And if he can't get you satisfied he should ask for help.

Hey Mon

Its not even near fair that a wife cannot let other men into her panties if and when she wants to. This old rule has and is changing fast. You have the desire go ahead and get youself some new cock and then you can decide how far and often you wish to take it. Dont waste yourself and let it all slip by for there is a lot of sexy fun to be had. You just have to make the decision yourself. PLUS there is a hell of a lot of studs that like mature woman pussy as they should for it is some of the best in the world. And I for one LOVE it all and always have. Wow its fun!!!!!!!!!!! okdeacon says Good Luck and Enjoy. :D

skin08512 said:
Mom where are you located. Maybe we can get together and work on your satisfaction.

:)
I'm still not sure how or when I will meet people so if I can take a raincheck?

Last edited by a moderator:
olderaussiebull said:
posy a pic,lets see how yummy a mummy u r

I came thiiis close to posting one but I think if I do, I am going to just post them on my blog that I'm doing. At least I have control of them there.
I'd hate to have anyone see them that I didn't want to! My son is all over my computer and he is a very horny boy! LOL

maturemom said:
I came thiiis close to posting one but I think if I do, I am going to just post them on my blog that I'm doing. At least I have control of them there.
I'd hate to have anyone see them that I didn't want to! My son is all over my computer and he is a very horny boy! LOL

Oh sweetie you really should put some pics on your blog! I read some of it and have to admit your prose got my big dick nice and hard. And your son almost catching you.....yummy.

skin08512 said:
I'll wait as long as it takes!!! I've read your BLOG!

Thank you. It's really turning into more of a diary than a blog I guess...lol. I keep trying to put stuff in there but get distracted and then come back. But there is a lot more to my Christmas story that I wanted to put in there.

Hmmmmm

Mom
I will get blasted for this, but I am used to it. A true cuckold is when a mans wife cheats on him with out his knowledge. This being the case, it almost always ends in divorce or at the least having it come up in every disagreement for the rest of your life.
2. Unless you have really raised your children in a very open way of thinking they almost never understand or want their mom or dad screwing around.
3. Family never really understands either and it is a sure way of being known as the family *****, because what you do in secert will one day be shouted from the mountain top.
Many of us on this site and others would modify cuckoldry to include the spouse knowing. It does not in reality have any thing to do with all the fetishs mentioned by many posts. The husband does not have to be gay, or sissy, or want to be humulated or any such crap. It is simply he enjoys or at least consents to you fucking other guys. What is more commonly known as a open marriage except in this case it is one sided. So the word Hotwifeing is most often used.
I do not nor will ever condon cheating on your spouse. You should sit down and talk about this, your desires, wishs and set up rules to play by.
If you truely are unhappy and not in love with this man then don't use him for his support, divorce him and play as much as your heart desires. If he is not in agreement to you hotwifeing then don't.
And as already said by others, use safe sex. I know that many don't, my wife and I usualy have her go bareback. But today the risk is higher then ever and even if you think your sure, the cost is high to pay. So be willing if you choose not to, to live or die by that decesion.
I encourage you again, do not cheat on your husband, have permison. No one male or female deserve the kind of hurt that causes.
Thats my two cents.

tuppinsinmo said:
Mom
I will get blasted for this, but I am used to it. A true cuckold is when a mans wife cheats on him with out his knowledge. This being the case, it almost always ends in divorce or at the least having it come up in every disagreement for the rest of your life.
2. Unless you have really raised your children in a very open way of thinking they almost never understand or want their mom or dad screwing around.
3. Family never really understands either and it is a sure way of being known as the family *****, because what you do in secert will one day be shouted from the mountain top.
Many of us on this site and others would modify cuckoldry to include the spouse knowing. It does not in reality have any thing to do with all the fetishs mentioned by many posts. The husband does not have to be gay, or sissy, or want to be humulated or any such crap. It is simply he enjoys or at least consents to you fucking other guys. What is more commonly known as a open marriage except in this case it is one sided. So the word Hotwifeing is most often used.
I do not nor will ever condon cheating on your spouse. You should sit down and talk about this, your desires, wishs and set up rules to play by.
If you truely are unhappy and not in love with this man then don't use him for his support, divorce him and play as much as your heart desires. If he is not in agreement to you hotwifeing then don't.
And as already said by others, use safe sex. I know that many don't, my wife and I usualy have her go bareback. But today the risk is higher then ever and even if you think your sure, the cost is high to pay. So be willing if you choose not to, to live or die by that decesion.
I encourage you again, do not cheat on your husband, have permison. No one male or female deserve the kind of hurt that causes.
Thats my two cents.

That was a very interesting post! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. I am not unhappy however I have been exploring these fantasies...where the'll go I don't know yet but I can say that things are moving fast.

That was a dirty thing to do

Howwee said:
Is it okay if we use this photo from your blog, when we're playing with ourselves while thinking about you?
Howwee what in the hell were you thinking? She said she did not want to post her picture on this site and you go to her blog and post the picture. Of course it does not show her face so no one but her knows it hers but to do so after her saying she did not want that is just wrong. You owe her and appoilgy and should edit and remove that picture. Just because a person chooses to be in a cuckold, or hotwife, or whatever relationship does not mean there are no moral or rules of ethics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howwee said:
Is it okay if we use this photo from your blog, when we're playing with ourselves while thinking about you?

Well....if it was me I don't know if it would be okay or not! LOL.
It's not me, that was in the...what is it called, the "theme"? When I found the wordpress theme that I put in, that picture is automatic.
I'm sorry if I disappointed you!! :eek:

But I have some BIG news that has come up. I haven't put it in the blog yet as my son has been very nosy lately. I love him to death (maybe too much!) but he was driving me nuts. Anyway, I should have it up in the blog tomorrow. It's just such a crazy time of year also, I'm so busy with holiday stuff.
I'm not sure how much any of you might have read but I did update it this morning as well.

As for pics....well, I might get the nerve to put something here soon but I'm not sure.