• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

love sharing wife

• Thread starterjc67452003
  • Start date
oh so nice

geoffthumper said:
This BBw wants a big black cock
You can tell your lady she made me hungry love those tits

Hottest Wife On This Forum

Your wife is the hottest on this forum. She is the model for what I hope my wife becomes. Does she pick up strangers, or does she stick with people she knows?

Hey Texas...thanks for the compliment....she has picked up strangers before....at a bar one nite this young kid was hitting on her and he wanted to take her into the bathroom and fuck her.....she asked me what I thought...I said "go for it"....she was back in less then two or three minutes..she was laughing....said he took her in the stall, lifted up her dress and took her from behind...she said about 3 strokes later he was cuming....couldn't contain himself I guess.....here is another pic of her...thanks for all the compliments from everyone

Attachments

• lpd2.JPG
    lpd2.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 708
did I mention she just loves being "nasty"??

I have been sharing my wife for some time

Here are few pic of my wife with some friends of ours this was her first blk facial she has had and the other pics are of her in a bar she use to work at after closing she fucked this guy on the pool table after every had gone home...then he came to our house and fucked her all night long

and here are blk facial

it was really nice to video this part

DaveJackie........awesome shots...thanks for sharing, she looks fantastic...love seeing my wife with cum all over her face!! She still hasn't had her 1st black cock yet...can't wait for that to happen

jc67452003 said:
Hey Seawilly

she loves her nipples to be sucked really hard...we have some nipple clamps she uses.....on her and on me!!!!!!!!!!! will try to get some pics for ya

JC,
What a woman your wife is!! would love to see her breast being sucked hard by a bull. Can you get us a pic of that?

And what's the max number of men she's fucked in a single day?

the most in a day is 4. she loves to have her nipples sucked. she likes it when you bite down on them and then, keeping your head still, she starts to pull her breasts away and stretch them way out

Last edited by a moderator:
edit movie

DaveJackie_us said:
it was really nice to video this part
We videoed this and then took stills off the video camera to make thies pics hope u like them

jc67452003 said:
the most in a day is 4.

Oh wow! Did you watch her get serial-fucked?

jc67452003 said:
she loves to have her nipples sucked. she likes it when you bite down on them and then, keeping your head still, she starts to pull her breasts away and stretch them way out

I'm got so hard picturing that! But unfortunately you haven't posted any pics of her breasts, so it's hard to let my imagination do its thing. How about some pics of her breasts and of some action on them?

And yes, manicured hands wrapped around my 8" cock are such a big turn-on. Your wife has beautiful hands. I'd love to savagely fuck her someday while you watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
some breast pics for ya!!!! anyone want to cum on them????

Attachments

• bl tnk top brst2.JPG
    bl tnk top brst2.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 285
  • brst3.JPG
    brst3.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 176
  • cleav1.JPG
    cleav1.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 130
Wow.... great pic's... We can't wait to see more! Have you two had any fun with members of this board yet? If so, we'd love to see the photos!

Macy

haven't hooked up with anyone from here yet. Have had some pretty hot dialogue back and forth with some regarding what they would love to do to her!!!!!

Damn she's hot!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread