• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

love sharing wife

• Thread starterjc67452003
  • Start date

jc67452003

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2006
love waiting at home to bat "clean up" after she has been out "playing. ask her to bring home pics when she can. some guys don't like her taking pics, but fortunately for me some do!!!

Attachments

• imag0004.JPG
    imag0004.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 4,505
  • imag0005.JPG
    imag0005.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 5,163
btw.....she thouroughly enjoys having dicks in her mouth.

cuck in so calif

couldnt agree more. The pleasure of sucking cum from your girls asshole pussy from another man is incredible. The taste, smell feel is awesome.

Bet she loves it too.Was it her idea or yours?

:cool: HOT LOOKING WOMAN. DOES SHE LIKE TO SUCK BIG HARD BLACK COCK ALSO? I HAVE 9 1/2 THICK INCHES SHE CAN SUCK ON AND THEN FUCK. I WILL LEAVE A LOT OF CUM IN HER CUNT AND ASS FOR YOU TO SUCK OUT. EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED.

It was my idea at first to have her tease and flirt heavily at the bar we go to. Then, obviously it lead to more. Love watching her tease while shooting pool, trying to get the guy she is playing hard. She hasn't had a black cock yet. Though she would if the right opportunity presented itself. I love it when she comes home from a night out. First thing I do is go down on her.

Attachments

• ass3.JPG
    ass3.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,463
  • ass4.JPG
    ass4.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 4,421
jc67452003 said:
love waiting at home to bat "clean up" after she has been out "playing. ask her to bring home pics when she can. some guys don't like her taking pics, but fortunately for me some do!!!
bring her to savannah geogia i will let you watch and take the photos

Last edited by a moderator:
she has never had a black cock. still looking for her 1st in that area.

here's another pic. let me know if you like more

Attachments

• bj1.jpg
    bj1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4,653
jc67452003 said:
here's another pic. let me know if you like more

Yes - show more of this nice lady of yours

More of these please

She looks like a very caring and tender lover.

waiting at home for the wife

when she says "would you like to see whats in my panties, james left you yours dinner, hurry before it gets cold!"

Attachments

• cum2.jpg
    cum2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2,636
If Your Every In The Indiana Area I Would Love To Be The First Black Cock She Fucks. I Have 9 1/2 Thick Inches For Her And Any Other White Wife Who Wants Some Black Cock In This Area.

a lady

A lady after my own heart :) Nothing like sucking cock! She knows, I can tell ;)

Sharri

she brought these pics home for me last nite!! then sucked me dry. don't think I am a cuckold. just married to a hot wife.

Attachments

• bj2.jpg
    bj2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2,052
  • bj3.jpg
    bj3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,705
she needs my dick

jc67452003 said:
she brought these pics home for me last nite!! then sucked me dry. don't think I am a cuckold. just married to a hot wife.

damn i'd love to see those lips wrapped around this dick. cumming in her pussy and sending her home to you so you can suck it out of her.

Yes POST MORE!

Love to see more of her. Especially in stockings and heels.

we took a friend home the other nite after we had all been out drinking. He was in the backseat of my extended cab pick up. he talked her into showing him her tits, which of course she didn't mind doing. he leaned between the seats to get a better view and asked if he could touch them. next thing I know he is sucking on them. I am trying to drive and watch at the same time. before I know it she is leaning through the seats into the back sucking his dick. I reached over with one hand and unzipped her pants so I could play with her pussy. eventually she climbed back there and fucked him. her ass was still where I could reach back and feel it. I could feel his cock going in and out of her. I was just driving them around till he came. we dropped him off at his place then found a place to park and she crawled on top of me with her messy wet pussy and fucked me. it was awesome!!

Attachments

• fur5.jpg
    fur5.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 953
  • fur6.jpg
    fur6.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,381
here is another. I love the boots.

Attachments

• boots2.JPG
    boots2.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,635
Too Hot

You are so lucky! A beautiful women who will do it with other men and let you watch, it's just to great. Sissy
PS More pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread