• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

love sharing wife

• Thread starterjc67452003
  • Start date
thanks for the comments okdeacon......here is a pic of her being used by a friend.....she still hasn't had that black cock yet........the other nite she dissapeared for a few minutes, when I saw her I asked where she had been...she laughed and said this young kid, probably 22 or 23 wanted to fuck her in the men's room, so she went in there with him, she said he didn't even last 1 minute and he shot off in the trash can!!! She was just laughing because sometimes the youngs ones just can't last!!!!

Attachments

• pjc31[1].JPG
    pjc31[1].JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,470
here is another panty shot.......anyone like???????

Attachments

• lpdbhd.JPG
    lpdbhd.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 3,754
BIGBLACKCOWBOYDADDY said:
If Your Every In The Indiana Area I Would Love To Be The First Black Cock She Fucks. I Have 9 1/2 Thick Inches For Her And Any Other White Wife Who Wants Some Black Cock In This Area.
do you have any pics of you for the wives. We are near detroit and we have often driven to indie for a weekend.

I like It

jc67452003 said:
here is another panty shot.......anyone like???????
I like every one of them. The pussy view is my favorite.Thanks to both of you. Does she know you are posting these? okdeacon

arabic wife get blacked

i am still looking for the right black bull for my sexy wife in Amman Jordan

Attachments

• extace.jpg
    extace.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,395
  • tast1.jpg
    tast1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,400
  • taste2.jpg
    taste2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,458
any black bull in amman1

i wish to find the right black bull to share my wife in amman Jordan......

Attachments

• 2arabic wifes share one black.jpg
    2arabic wifes share one black.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 14jkl.jpg
    14jkl.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,624
  • black taste276.jpg
    black taste276.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 856
  • housewife goes black.JPG
    housewife goes black.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 917
  • webcam003.jpg
    webcam003.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 932
Like Sharing Too

Any Black Bull For The Hot Wife In Amman Jordan!!!!

Attachments

• nadlin1.jpg
    nadlin1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 873
  • nadlin2.jpg
    nadlin2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 706
  • nadlin3.jpg
    nadlin3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,332
here is another panty shot for all those who like my wife's ass....love the comments!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• allwht.jpg
    allwht.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 388
OMG.....she went to a party at a girlfriends house last nite, some purse party where they try to get you to buy all these knock off purses, which of course she bought one....but later after the sales push was over she told me a couple of the girls boyfriends came by to pick them up...of course the all the women had been drinking and like most women my wife really loosens up after a few cocktails....to make a long story short she accidentally went in to use the bathroom, the door wasn't locked and she walked in on this one young guy while he was taking a leak, she acted half embarrassed but she said his cock was huge and couldn't help looking staring at it and he didn't try to hide it....she decided to go for it...after he was done she said she walked over and grabbed it, then went down and put it in her mouth till it was hard, she said it was one of the hardest cocks she ever had in her mouth....she sucked it for a while then he lifted her skirt, she never wears panties out, turned her around and bent her over the vanity and fucked her hard....I could tell he must have been huge because when she got home and told me I fucked her and I couldn't even feel her insides because she was so stretched out!!! I told she needs to go to more of these parties!!!!

Jc

Wow how very hot your wife must be and we all love to hear about it. She sure is a babe in those white panties( thats my weakness) looks so fuckable. You are so fortunate to have a hot wife like her. Shit i would have bought the purse for her if i had been there. Dreaming of her creampie.okdeacon Love her getting that BIG dick sooo hot.

how do these look?? I love it when she tells me about guys loving to cum on her tits!!!

Attachments

• whtbdbrst1.JPG
    whtbdbrst1.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,500
J C

Man she is beautiful.Please tell her the ok deacon said it. Thank You Two So Much. Oh what joy a hot slut wife is.okdeacon

Been awhile since I have been in here. Thought I would share another pic of the wife. She loves the comments!!!!!!! Especially reading what others would like to do with her!!!

ooops....forgot the pic

Attachments

• pjc27.jpg
    pjc27.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,298
Love it when she comes home with her panties full of cum. Any pics of that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I had pics of her cum soaked panties. the problem is that she only occasionally wears panties out, and if she has been "playing", she NEVER has any on when she cums home!!!!!

ellington333

I Know You Enjoy Watching Her Getting Fucked And Sucking Other Men's Cocks Until They Shoot Cum Down Her Throat. Do You Enjoy Licking Out Her Cum-filled Cunt And Getting Sloppy Seconds. Tell Me The Filthy Nasty Things The Men She Lets Fuck Her Say And Do To Her As They Are Fucking And Cuming In Her Big Cunt

she looks talented!!

You are one lucky motherfucker. Your woman is fine and willing. Baby I said it before you have one fine ass and I'd lick you clean any day.

What a cum sucking slut!!:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread