Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
Lonely

I am officially lonely...I wish I could feel love again, or at least be with someone. I don't want to sleep around, I just want a good, hot sexy relationship. I need to be intimate with someone. I need to open myself up again.

Attachments

• eIMG_8049.jpg
    eIMG_8049.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac
You really should... and there is no reason why you should not.

Think real hard. The last time which was also the first time didn't end real well, except for Kevin. I am sure doing it again will leave you with ONLY Kevin.

Not to be a party pooper, but coming here to help your desire for black cock outside of marriage is like an alcoholic going to a bar for help.

Perhaps if you play with hubby and your black dildo together some of you urges might be satisfied, human contact and filled by a large black.

Sounds like you've been through a lot. Perhaps some personal erotic art of you and a black lover would fill a temporary desire? I'll PM you with the details....TJ
jenwife29 said:
I am officially lonely...I wish I could feel love again, or at least be with someone. I don't want to sleep around, I just want a good, hot sexy relationship. I need to be intimate with someone. I need to open myself up again.

Update

Wow, I haven't been on here in a year! Just an update, Kevin is a healthy 5 year old and he keeps me very busy. I am still with my husband, but we don't have much time for passion in our lives and we still haven't fully overcome our issues. Jay is not in the picture, but Kevin looks a lot like him in many ways. Here is a recent photo of me. Thanks for the support!

Attachments

• eIMG_2424.jpg
    eIMG_2424.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 435
  • Love
Stunning as always. Would love if you continued to post regularly...

Always a sight for sore eyes!

Still cute.

jenwife29 said:
Wow, I haven't been on here in a year! Just an update, Kevin is a healthy 5 year old and he keeps me very busy. I am still with my husband, but we don't have much time for passion in our lives and we still haven't fully overcome our issues. Jay is not in the picture, but Kevin looks a lot like him in many ways. Here is a recent photo of me. Thanks for the support!

Cute and very sexy after all these years

Thank You Jen that You at last show us Your fine cunt. We have been waiting for that so long. Still we wait for to see Your smiling face and Your naked body totally, with flirting smile ofcourse.! Have a Good Time. , Like to wank for You.!

Thanks for the comments. You all make me feel desired and wanted. I appreciate it, and love hearing your comments.

Attachments

• erIMG_2431.jpg
    erIMG_2431.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 298
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac and Fitbull
So why are you considering cheating? If you think about it for any length of time you will be more inclined to not do it!
How long have you been married? Perhaps it would be a better course to take by talking to your hubby about wanting to try out some new cock. If he is ok with that then maybe your best move is to go to a swing club and work out the kinks there.
Before you bring up you are thinking of cheating with a BBC, maybe you should consider fucking a white dude so that there wouldn't be so much pressure on you to try black! Either way, I think your going to make a huge mistake if you don't involve your hubby!

jenwife29 said:
Thanks for the comments. You all make me feel desired and wanted. I appreciate it, and love hearing your comments.
You are a sweet looking lady? Love your pics. I would love to have some fun time with you! Yes desired is the thing, you are very desirable!

jenwife29 said:
I love teasing you guys....am so excited by your responses...I never knew I could have this effect on so many fine men....

Oh I think your very aware of what responses you would get from this bunch a horny men! Would love to suckle your beautiful breasts any time you would let me at them!

You cannot understand you good it feels to be desired again. I haven't felt that in a few years. I know I am playing with fire by being back here, and by bringing back old feelings and desires, but it makes me feel excited...

Attachments

• erIMG_2445.jpg
    erIMG_2445.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 347
  • Love
Forever cute.

The feeling is mutual... great to have you back here. I will be eagerly waiting for your next post.

Too bad hubby left you! Your a very desirable lady, but I do understand why your hubby left you. It is a hard thing for a man to raise another mans child that is a product of cheating! With your boy being of mixed race your hubby couldn't explain away that the baby was his and the fact that every time he looks at the boy he sees you being fucked by your black lover.
It seems to me that the least you could have done since you had made up your mind to fuck the other guy was to take birth control, or have the man wear a condom, or at very least have spermicide handy because you knew that you were in your fertile time. I have taken the time to go back to the beginning of your posts. Quite frankly I found that you really could have cared less about your husband and the fallout of your indiscretions. What you did was as if you had stabbed him in his back with a rusty knife! This whole story is disgusting and makes me sick. I know you could care less about my thoughts about this, and that is fine! My question is why would you have posted the whole story unless you were hoping to find like minded people to make you feel good about yourself!

Last edited:
Wow, bluesnake, pretty harsh.

bluesnake, you aren't wrong. What I did to my husband was horrible, and I still feel guilty. I let my passions and desires get the best of me. It was wrong, but we now have a boy to raise. My husband is still with me, but we aren't intimate very often. We still have hurt and pain there, and I understand completely. The problem is that I miss feeling wanted and desired. I don't blame my husband.

Reactions: Rocckman