Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Jen,

jenwife29 said:
Hi, I'm married...

Hey, that's OK... lots of women are married. (Just joking... good for you!)

jenwife29 said:
I've chatted with several hot black guys in chat.

Good! You're on the right track...

jenwife29 said:
I've been pleased with their reactions to my pics...

I would certainly hope they'd be impressed. I am. You look very sexy! Nice boots!

jenwife29 said:
I'm looking to have some fun.... my heart is racing... I've never cheated before... but, I want to know what you all think.

Hey, go for it. As the author of a two-part article on this subject said: "Making your husband your cuckold may be the most rewarding thing you ever do."

jenwife29 said:
Kisses, Jen.

Thank you, Ms. Jen. And, good luck! May you score many hot lovers.

—Custer

Hi again Ms. Jen,

jenwife29 said:
I've been so lonely lately...

What happened...? I hope your husband didn't divorce you merely because you've been taking black lovers...?

I noticed belatedly that your initial post was dated 6 years ago, but this one is from 12 days ago.

—Custer

I noticed that too, but maybe she just decided to update things, to be honest the recent postings do fit in with the time line of things posted earlier in the thread.

I think she looks sexy as hell and I like that we are now getting to see all of her, no blurring or strategic covering. I would love her to post a pic of herself spread eagle on the bed or maybe with a big dildo sliding in and out of her pussy

jenwife29 said:
Thanks...you look so sexy. Unclem, thanks for the kind comments, you make a girl feel sexy and wanted...
you are definitely very sexy and would love to see more and hear more.

by request

by request...Thanks for the responses, I'm having some fun on here again. Its been awhile.

Attachments

• vIMG_3111.jpg
    vIMG_3111.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 457
Reactions: Fitbull
jenwife29 said:
by request...Thanks for the responses, I'm having some fun on here again. Its been awhile.

You are amazing, I am getting hard just looking at your pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 157
jenwife29 said:
Another great photo. Would love to hear more about and see more of your fun. Black cock looks so good in you.

Great pics. You are beautiful. Can't wait to see more.

Great thread.

Aching..

Thanks guys...I ache to feel a thick black man deep inside me again...

Attachments

• vIMG_3119.jpg
    vIMG_3119.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 422
  • vIMG_3114.jpg
    vIMG_3114.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 438
Wu la la! very sexy in your purple lingerie.

jenwife29 said:
Thanks guys...I ache to feel a thick black man deep inside me again...
And we ache to see that black cock and cum deep inside your pussy again to.

jenwife29 said:
Thanks...you look so sexy. Unclem, thanks for the kind comments, you make a girl feel sexy and wanted...

Woooooooow...............Dear u have Nice Big Round Soft Ass................I like Your Big pink CUnt tooo...........Love to bang ur both holes from behind.....sexy lady...

Jen srry that i goes horny toafter seeing u...............plzzzzzzzzzzzz this is my advixe to you go back to ur husband....

Any updates, would love to hear how things are going for you.

Yes, would love to hear updates.

Update

Sorry that I have not updated in a while. My son (3) keeps me busy, and it is sometimes hard to find time for myself. Unfortunately my husband moved out a month ago, and it has been very hard. I feel in some ways that I deserve it, but it is still difficult. I feel lonely, and sometimes I want him back, but sometimes I think about other desires as well...

Attachments

• eIMG_8061.jpg
    eIMG_8061.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 299
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac
Break-ups can be hard, but a loving and beautiful woman like yourself will do just fine... get out there and find your next man, perhaps a good cuckold type that will treat you well and encourage your desires.

OFCOURSE WE WANT YOU TO KEEP ON THIS THREAD GOING. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD ALSO GIVE YOUR CUNT TO OTHER MEN, MANY MEN, LIKE MY WIFE AILA. SHE HAS BEEN READY TO DO MY FRIENDS, HER CO WORKER FRIENDS, IT WAS NOT MANY PROBLEMS WHEN SHE AFTER MARRYING 4 YEARS SAID THAT SHE WANT ALSO MANY OTHER COCKS. EVEN OUR LOVEMAKING WAS VERY ACTIVE, SHE WANTED MORE. ONCE WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT FIRST TIME, SHE AND I WERE MAKING LOVE ON OUR MARITAL BED.
I asked how SHE want to take my friends, SHE opend HER legs and showed how HER boobs were up too and nipples were growing. SHE was so turning on at the moment I asked which kinds of cocks SHE is thinking of the get.? SHE was smiling beautiful way and said. I WANT TO GET MANY KINDS OF DICKS. LIKE BANANA, LIKE CUCUMBER, LIKE and many other kinds. It is not important that they are verybig ones. Most important is to get many cocks. Want to show my naked body to all Your friends, married men especially I Am waiting that they are betraying their wives with ME. I Love the idea to start to be FINE SLUT, THE TOTAL *****, BUT I do not want You to fuck other women. I Am Your WOMAN, the only one. You can imagine that You are fucking a *****, but You need to know that I Am Your ***** and wife and.... Only me. But I need many other men. That is how it happened with us. And I Really love HER very deeply after many years. I have got many many sloppy seconds and I Am so turning on of knowing what a SLUT my Aila is.