Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date

jenwife29

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2007
Hi, I'm married...have chatted with several hot black guys in chat. I've been pleased with reactions of my pics...I'm looking to have some fun....heart is racing...never cheated but..want to know what you all think...would love to see any photos of you men (or women) if you like my pics...

Kisses, Jen

Attachments

• Jen 090.jpg
    Jen 090.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 24,300
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
I like it -let's see more.

hope u hook up Jen

Thanks guys

Thanks guys...here is another...

Attachments

• Jen (14) 2.jpg
    Jen (14) 2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 6,847
very nice , jen is a hottie :}

lookin FINE!!!

I don't condone infidelity but won't lie.......I'd be tempted

Hi agaain,,im wht male so admire wht women with blk guys...u Jen would be so very sexy with a blk man.

Interesting to find a very attractive/sexy wife posting without the knowledge of her husband. It'd be great to hear how you'd plan to convert the hubby; However, it'd be even better just to see more hot pics of you.

Hi, I can see how you have been pleased with the reactions form others on chat; your beuatiful! I would like to just say a few things - first off think carefully before you cheat on your hubby as it will cause all sorts of problems and maybe the end of your marriage. I agree with Billy-Ray better to get your hubby involved and maybe accepting of being a cuckold - and do go BLACK when your hubby is ok with it; you will not regret it.

and here is why:

Attachments

• blk hung.jpg
    blk hung.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2,437
Jen, oh yes, you will be fine - give your body to black immediately

I would fuck you hard jen. Love the first picture. Now post more

I meant Jen not Ken. And why the heck can I not edit that post ? Lol. You are a hottie. Jen.

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm...beacon...

mmm..Beacon...that pic..is overwhelming...I would love to feel it...getting wet just imagining it....love the comments AND pics so far guys...kep it up and I will also...

Attachments

• Jen 049.jpg
    Jen 049.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 8,573
Hey Jen,
I love ya legs & ya Boobs...
Come on Show that lovely face...
I ' d love to See more of ya babe....
I have a 12"er which knows its Job well would love to give ya all till ya cry for more.......
Love Jeff

What a beatiful lady...

love the comments...

LOVE all the comments...here's another...

Kisses,

Jen

Attachments

• Jen 024e.jpg
    Jen 024e.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6,012
  • Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker and zarkovac
pimpology101 said:
I don't condone infidelity but won't lie.......I'd be tempted
I agree with you bro. I would definitely go for that if I was near her!

oh jen, you're in for a wonderful ride. i recommend black men highly. you will love it. do recommend talking to hubby first... hope to see more of you.

The pic looks pretty hot to me.