LIZ ROSE: China Club Music Groupie :)

• Thread starterSxyBlkMnLosAngeles
  • Start date
I've known Liz for 25 years. She's not just a China Club Music Groupie. She was a music groupie for quite a few black rock bands when she was younger! She can tell the stories better than I can.

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
HalekoaA said:
I've known Liz for 25 years. She's not just a China Club Music Groupie. She was a music groupie for quite a few black rock bands when she was younger! She can tell the stories better than I can.
Yes indeed!!!...China Club is where I met Liz back in the day as a wide-eyed 21 year old Bassist who played a lot at the China club in those days. I wanna hear these early stories Liz!!! :)

Liz would be the best one to tell them, especially how she was turned out as a young teen!

Mmmm Liz, you’re amazing. I’d love to know how many black men have you fucked total… lol…

MyMomLovesBlack said:
Mmmm Liz, you’re amazing. I’d love to know how many black men have you fucked total… lol…
I can personally vouch I was at one party long ago with Liz here in L.A....matter of fact it was at a hotel near Culver City. Liz fucked every guy at this party and there were at least 40 guys, I kid you not...when I say Liz is a true slut, she's truly the REAL DEAL. :) My only regret from back then was not being able to record it somehow but I saw it first hand...and Liz was fucking hot.

A BBC favorite!

• Edgewater West, an adult motel in Oakland during the 80s is where I met and played with Liz, whose nickname was "FreeAss" at the time. I was part of a gangbang crew that met with the same couple at the motel on a regular basis. One evening after I had finished in the room, a partner and I took a stroll around the grounds and came upon FreeAss in the heated pool. She and I made eye contact and my partner and I immediately took off what few clothes we had on and jumped into the pool with FreeAss.

I don't remember which one of us had FreeAss first but I do remember she gave me the fuck of my life. She had me cumming and going every which way!

OldBlkLvr said:
  • Edgewater West, an adult motel in Oakland during the 80s is where I met and played with Liz, whose nickname was "FreeAss" at the time. I was part of a gangbang crew that met with the same couple at the motel on a regular basis. One evening after I had finished in the room, a partner and I took a stroll around the grounds and came upon FreeAss in the heated pool. She and I made eye contact and my partner and I immediately took off what few clothes we had on and jumped into the pool with FreeAss.

I don't remember which one of us had FreeAss first but I do remember she gave me the fuck of my life. She had me cumming and going every which way!
Thank you so much for your story, so cool to hear more stories about Liz's true status as the real deal super slut she is :). Thanks again...