LIZ ROSE: China Club Music Groupie :)

• Thread starterSxyBlkMnLosAngeles
  • Start date

SxyBlkMnLosAngeles

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Los Angeles, Ca U.S.A.
I have yet ANOTHER interesting story that seems to have come to light recently. Liz and I were talking about my early days as a Musician/Bassist. I started out in L.A. at the young age of 13, went professional at 17, and then as soon as I turned 21, I started gigging in any of the LA clubs that I could get into with a band or whoever needed me. In early 1992, I knew a few friends who worked at the famous China Club near Sunset Blvd. It had been around since the mid-’80s and by that time it became THE place to be because many musicians (when in town) would go to the China Club to hang out and sometimes jam. The stage was always filled with a backline of instruments and you never knew who would be behind the bar from Bruce Willis to the infamous Rick James(look up Charlie Murphy on YouTube…everything he says is TRUE on what happened there). I was 21, very green but could hold my own as a Bassist with most of these guys who were older than me, Arsenio Hall complimented me on my playing.

Meanwhile, this one night that all this was going on, I jammed onstage with a bunch of musicians…very funky, and the crowd was feeling it. We finish and I go to this backstage area, and I see a few guys and this super-hot dark blonde. She looks me up and down, smiles, and then proceeds to turn around and bends over hiking up her tight black dress and she has no panties on, inviting me to fuck her doggie style. My dick was already hard just from looking at her and when you’re 21 like that seeing some hot pussy that you know is out of your league and she’s inviting you to fuck her…you go for that shit!! 😊. So sure enough I did, pussy was tight and I went at it. Next thing I know I’m Cumming all over her ass…hard. She takes her fingers, rubs my cum all over her ass and fingers, licks it all over her lips, looks at me, and says “Yummy… good job…” I also smeared some of your cumm under her nose so she could smell it. She was the easiest white slut ever and that lots of guys used at the China Club here’s the punchline…come to find out the girl I fucked that night…. WAS LIZ!. If I was 21, she said she would’ve been 29 and still single. She hadn’t met her clueless hubby Ken yet which would happen later in ’92. At the China Club Liz was dating a singer by the name of Dan who used to sing with almost everyone who came into the club. How did I know this?, from the pictures she showed me of what she would’ve looked like and there was one picture that stood out to me which I’ve attached below, made me realize this girl I fucked and Liz were the same person. She was known around that club for being a super slut and it was well-reported locally how much of a slut she was. One story that she blew Rick James(he never said a word to her but used her as a cum dump) and he came all over her face, that got around but I didn’t know THAT was Liz. The next time I saw at one of my friend Donne’s swing parties, she was married but with a Dom named Ty(cock blocker) and was a full-on slut taking on like 40 guys at the party I went to and got to fuck Liz not realizing that I had met her years earlier at The China Club…small world huh?.

user426_885a22eb82e7.jpg
user426_ae3721fe86d6.jpg
user426_b1adeb7139bb.png

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, FinnishBBCSlutMr, fallingtopieces and 6 others
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
I have yet ANOTHER interesting story that seems to have come to light recently. Liz and I were talking about my early days as a Musician/Bassist. I started out in L.A. at the young age of 13, went professional at 17, and then as soon as I turned 21, I started gigging in any of the LA clubs that I could get into with a band or whoever needed me. In early 1992, I knew a few friends who worked at the famous China Club near Sunset Blvd. It had been around since the mid-’80s and by that time it became THE place to be because many musicians (when in town) would go to the China Club to hang out and sometimes jam. The stage was always filled with a backline of instruments and you never knew who would be behind the bar from Bruce Willis to the infamous Rick James(look up Charlie Murphy on YouTube…everything he says is TRUE on what happened there). I was 21, very green but could hold my own as a Bassist with most of these guys who were older than me, Arsenio Hall complimented me on my playing.

Meanwhile, this one night that all this was going on, I jammed onstage with a bunch of musicians…very funky, and the crowd was feeling it. We finish and I go to this backstage area, and I see a few guys and this super-hot dark blonde. She looks me up and down, smiles, and then proceeds to turn around and bends over hiking up her tight black dress and she has no panties on, inviting me to fuck her doggie style. My dick was already hard just from looking at her and when you’re 21 like that seeing some hot pussy that you know is out of your league and she’s inviting you to fuck her…you go for that shit!! 😊. So sure enough I did, pussy was tight and I went at it. Next thing I know I’m Cumming all over her ass…hard. She takes her fingers, rubs my cum all over her ass and fingers, licks it all over her lips, looks at me, and says “Yummy… good job…” I also smeared some of your cumm under her nose so she could smell it. She was the easiest white slut ever and that lots of guys used at the China Club here’s the punchline…come to find out the girl I fucked that night…. WAS LIZ!. If I was 21, she said she would’ve been 29 and still single. She hadn’t met her clueless hubby Ken yet which would happen later in ’92. At the China Club Liz was dating a singer by the name of Dan who used to sing with almost everyone who came into the club. How did I know this?, from the pictures she showed me of what she would’ve looked like and there was one picture that stood out to me which I’ve attached below, made me realize this girl I fucked and Liz were the same person. She was known around that club for being a super slut and it was well-reported locally how much of a slut she was. One story that she blew Rick James(he never said a word to her but used her as a cum dump) and he came all over her face, that got around but I didn’t know THAT was Liz. The next time I saw at one of my friend Donne’s swing parties, she was married but with a Dom named Ty(cock blocker) and was a full-on slut taking on like 40 guys at the party I went to and got to fuck Liz not realizing that I had met her years earlier at The China Club…small world huh?.

user426_885a22eb82e7.jpg
user426_ae3721fe86d6.jpg
user426_b1adeb7139bb.png
What a small world story HUH???? Can you believe it.

• Love
Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
Did you tell all your friends that you fucked a white groupie slut the next day?

Reactions: obeahbrown and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
you damn super hot slutty babe....great story behind the slut we know as Liz

• Love
Reactions: mwf4blks2001 and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
mwf4blks2001 said:
Did you tell all your friends that you fucked a white groupie slut the next day?
I do remember telling friends the next few days, now whether they believed me or not is another story lol. Myself and the few other guys that were in that back area by the stage were the ones who witnessed it and because this was the early 90’s there’s no smartphones there…you were my first experience with a real groupie type Slut…I came hard 😊.

• Love
Reactions: obeahbrown and mwf4blks2001
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
I do remember telling friends the next few days, now whether they believed me or not is another story lol. Myself and the few other guys that were in that back area by the stage were the ones who witnessed it and because this was the early 90’s there’s no smartphones there…you were my first experience with a real groupie type Slut…I came hard 😊.
and your cumm was yummy lick lick

• Love
Reactions: obeahbrown and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
mwf4blks2001 said:
and your cumm was yummy lick lick
No one can make this up *lol*. Thing is...people need to remember we're talking about something that happened like 32 years ago...such a different time back then, we got away with so much because the smartphones weren't around yet. We got away with a lot because we could!!! :)

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, obeahbrown and mwf4blks2001
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
, she was married but with a Dom named Ty(cock blocker) and was a full-on slut taking on like 40 guys at the party I went to and got to fuck Liz not realizing that I had met her years earlier at The China Club…small world huh?.

user426_b1adeb7139bb.png
How exactly was Ty a cockblock? He always gets her to do gang bangs? Or was it just because you werent in his circle of buddies at that time?

SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
No one can make this up *lol*. Thing is...people need to remember we're talking about something that happened like 32 years ago...such a different time back then, we got away with so much because the smartphones weren't around yet. We got away with a lot because we could!!! :)
If cell phones were there I would be more famous than the Kardashians LOL

• Love
I've known Liz for over 25 years, and I have to say this story tracks with others she has told me as well as what I heard from other guys!

• Love
Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and mwf4blks2001
HalekoaA said:
I've known Liz for over 25 years, and I have to say this story tracks with others she has told me as well as what I heard from other guys!
Just the truth mame LOL

obeahbrown said:
How exactly was Ty a cockblock? He always gets her to do gang bangs? Or was it just because you werent in his circle of buddies at that time?
I would say the latter but there's a long story with that, he did organize things for her and set up the Gang Bangs, true.

• Love
Reactions: mwf4blks2001
for setting up so many gangbangs he deserves credit for sure. Many brothers got fucked and blow jobs tnaks to him. I got a fuck ton of BBC, pussy and cumm to eat and orgasms. I am teh slut I am today in part because of him and every black man that ever allow me to serve. THANKS TO ALL!!!!!

Unfortunately, this is all I can find(for now) of pics from the China Club circa '92 when I was starting out performing there and LIZ being there servicing every BBC possible. I remember Rick James looking like that working behind the bar serving drinks to everyone. Liz gave him a BJ that was seen by many because she was an exhibitionist(and SUPER HOT). Super TRUE slut...I back that up 1,000%.

China Club 1.jpg
China CLub 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mwf4blks2001
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
Unfortunately, this is all I can find(for now) of pics from the China Club circa '92 when I was starting out performing there and LIZ being there servicing every BBC possible. I remember Rick James looking like that working behind the bar serving drinks to everyone. Liz gave him a BJ that was seen by many because she was an exhibitionist(and SUPER HOT). Super TRUE slut...I back that up 1,000%.

China Club 1.jpg
China CLub 2.jpg
I miss those days

• Love
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:

China Club 1.jpg
China CLub 2.jpg
Ina word YUMMY!!!!!