LIZ ROSE: China Club Music Groupie :)

• Thread starterSxyBlkMnLosAngeles
  • Start date
If anyone has any questions, DM me or post your question here. Liz is REAL...no BS about her.

I was a roadie for top British bands and travelled all over the world and first came to the US in 1968 , us roadies also had a share of the groupies and I fucked and was sucked from Europe , Japan , Australia all over the world ,but the best place for groupies was the US and I have many happy memories

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
Katycock said:
I was a roadie for top British bands and travelled all over the world and first came to the US in 1968 , us roadies also had a share of the groupies and I fucked and was sucked from Europe , Japan , Australia all over the world ,but the best place for groupies was the US and I have many happy memories
I hope I was in service to you and your crew

mwf4blks2001 said:
wait in 68 I was 5 LOL did you tour after that late 70's 80's and 90's
I toured up until the early 90s , lived in The Sunset Marquis for 5 years 76/81 and The Tropicana 72/76

Katycock said:
I toured up until the early 90s , lived in The Sunset Marquis for 5 years 76/81 and The Tropicana 72/76
I am too old for most but in this ase I am too young but I know you met many like me

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and Katycock
mwf4blks2001 said:
I am too old for most but in this ase I am too young but I know you met many like me
Met and enjoyed

mwf4blks2001 said:
OK remind me when did we fuck? gangbang I assume
You said "Many like me" I enjoyed many groupies but I don't think I ever met you, pity we might have liked each other

I bet you know musicians that fucked me or I gave blow jobs to. There are many

mwf4blks2001 said:
I do give GREAT blow jobs ask anyone
Yes you do...I should know, I got that AND got to play with you both at the China club and a party place a few years later...fucking hot. The real deal.

SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
I have yet ANOTHER interesting story that seems to have come to light recently. Liz and I were talking about my early days as a Musician/Bassist. I started out in L.A. at the young age of 13, went professional at 17, and then as soon as I turned 21, I started gigging in any of the LA clubs that I could get into with a band or whoever needed me. In early 1992, I knew a few friends who worked at the famous China Club near Sunset Blvd. It had been around since the mid-’80s and by that time it became THE place to be because many musicians (when in town) would go to the China Club to hang out and sometimes jam. The stage was always filled with a backline of instruments and you never knew who would be behind the bar from Bruce Willis to the infamous Rick James(look up Charlie Murphy on YouTube…everything he says is TRUE on what happened there). I was 21, very green but could hold my own as a Bassist with most of these guys who were older than me, Arsenio Hall complimented me on my playing.

Meanwhile, this one night that all this was going on, I jammed onstage with a bunch of musicians…very funky, and the crowd was feeling it. We finish and I go to this backstage area, and I see a few guys and this super-hot dark blonde. She looks me up and down, smiles, and then proceeds to turn around and bends over hiking up her tight black dress and she has no panties on, inviting me to fuck her doggie style. My dick was already hard just from looking at her and when you’re 21 like that seeing some hot pussy that you know is out of your league and she’s inviting you to fuck her…you go for that shit!! 😊. So sure enough I did, pussy was tight and I went at it. Next thing I know I’m Cumming all over her ass…hard. She takes her fingers, rubs my cum all over her ass and fingers, licks it all over her lips, looks at me, and says “Yummy… good job…” I also smeared some of your cumm under her nose so she could smell it. She was the easiest white slut ever and that lots of guys used at the China Club here’s the punchline…come to find out the girl I fucked that night…. WAS LIZ!. If I was 21, she said she would’ve been 29 and still single. She hadn’t met her clueless hubby Ken yet which would happen later in ’92. At the China Club Liz was dating a singer by the name of Dan who used to sing with almost everyone who came into the club. How did I know this?, from the pictures she showed me of what she would’ve looked like and there was one picture that stood out to me which I’ve attached below, made me realize this girl I fucked and Liz were the same person. She was known around that club for being a super slut and it was well-reported locally how much of a slut she was. One story that she blew Rick James(he never said a word to her but used her as a cum dump) and he came all over her face, that got around but I didn’t know THAT was Liz. The next time I saw at one of my friend Donne’s swing parties, she was married but with a Dom named Ty(cock blocker) and was a full-on slut taking on like 40 guys at the party I went to and got to fuck Liz not realizing that I had met her years earlier at The China Club…small world huh?.

user426_885a22eb82e7.jpg
user426_ae3721fe86d6.jpg
user426_b1adeb7139bb.png

god you're beautiful Liz!! glad you're posting more photos now, love seeing you and chatting with you

BBCinVT said:
god you're beautiful Liz!! glad you're posting more photos now, love seeing you and chatting with you
'Right?...I'm telling ya, she is amazing. 1000% True Slut, and she's proud of that title. You can call her that on the real!!! :)

SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
'Right?...I'm telling ya, she is amazing. 1000% True Slut, and she's proud of that title. You can call her that on the real!!! :)

oh i know! i haven't met Liz in person yet, but I've chatted with her for many, many years and I know how proud she is of being a slut.

BBCinVT said:
oh i know! i haven't met Liz in person yet, but I've chatted with her for many, many years and I know how proud she is of being a slut.
Spread the word!!...these would-be sluts on here need to know about Liz. Have them get in touch with her...

user426_403269cb9b30.jpg
2 on 1.JPG
user426_e3bbc6ca27a7.jpg
Just Friends.JPG

SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
Liz Rose. Slut legend in action....

mwflikeimether.jpg
thumbnail_Liz Anal.jpg
5dec15abd2dfd.jpg
Every white wife should have black gangbangs