kAtes new tatt...

• Thread starterxkatexx
  • Start date
  • Tags
    kate
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're driving me insane woman!!!!!!!! eh? are they on back to front? I could eat my way through them before you could say "get it here" Here pussy pussy

For Christ sakes Kate what the hell you doing wearing Ciders panties getting the Welsh man all worked up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate you are one luciously delicious lady, no wonder cider is always chewing panties!!!!!

xkatexx said:
I'm all tangled up in my own panties

Tangled up in your own pannies? Then don't bring any when you come here. :D

xkatexx said:
I'm a ballerinaaaa

Ballerina dance to Riverside muddaffukkaz:hitit::boxing:

Riverside?? Damn I thought she was going to demo River Dance in that tu tu and stockings and heels for us

That's a hot shot of you,love the doe eyes looking up at me...sooo sexy!!

What you all dont know is that she is sitting on Cidermans face on that bed. He loves the smell comming out of kates rear when she eats that UK Curry.

yes Indeed , fingerlicking good !

Snatch

I see your tongue pink between your lips and I want it between mine...and I struggle as you lick...torturing me. I try to get away but not really...running out of room..begging for more.....................nuff said

I'm almost talking bilingual........damn she's driving me mad.....my skin is on fire

Damn ur hot kAte

She is VERY hot! She has the sexiest look I have ever seen.

Damn Kate you are one sexy lady!

psssssst cider keep begging.............that's a hot sexy gal in one helluva sexy outfit, maybe we'll get to see more of this outfit if you keep begging her :) (or drooling like me)

mmm wow damn kate, just seen your post.. great pics and one sexy hot girl!! you defintley make a black man very very hard! love to see more of your sexy look in your eyes as you suck my thick black dark dick.. show that hot ass off to e baby mmm so sexy. Im a hung black toned 28 yr old male... Drop me a mail, love to see more... bigonesarebetter@hotmail.co.uk

Here is my pic! Enjoy!
scary_bat.jpg