• Thread starterxkatexx
  • Start date
  • Tags
    kate

xkatexx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 23, 2009
Okay its all shiny from the vasaline on it still and its a bit bloody but I LOVE my new tatt YAY!:love:

Attachments

• kates new tatt.jpg
    kates new tatt.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 4,918
Kate willy here I thought your butt looked better

Well, at least its not 56 of them on your face when you "fell asleep" in the chair.....LOL. 'Fraid I just don't "get" the tattoo thingy....must be my age, but when I was younger only Biker Chicks and Circus Hags had them, or Navy guys. Stuck with me.......although something hidden that indicated my BBC desire might be something I would consider if a Lover asked........if I could FIND a BBC Lover that didn't see a one hour drive as an unovercomeable impediment to meeting!! No car, no gas, no money....but I'll fuck ya' if you come here and guarantee me sex......WOW, where do I sign up!!

JMNBABE

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
Well, at least its not 56 of them on your face when you "fell asleep" in the chair.....LOL. 'Fraid I just don't "get" the tattoo thingy....must be my age, but when I was younger only Biker Chicks and Circus Hags had them, or Navy guys. Stuck with me.......although something hidden that indicated my BBC desire might be something I would consider if a Lover asked........if I could FIND a BBC Lover that didn't see a one hour drive as an unovercomeable impediment to meeting!! No car, no gas, no money....but I'll fuck ya' if you come here and guarantee me sex......WOW, where do I sign up!!

JMNBABE

For someone as intelligent AND attractive as you are, you seem to mention not the difficultiies of finding suitable lovers often. I was always under the impression that women with those qualities had easy pickin's.

lets see some pics of your mouth stuffed with thick, black cocks baby!

Yes thats more like it!!!!! But your knickers should be around your ankles.

classmaster said:
lets see some pics of your mouth stuffed with thick, black cocks baby!

Second that motion!

I meant on your back with your legs in the air!!!!!

you first....then I will *waits*

Sexy shoes, Kate!

Here you go.....Ciderpants

Attachments

• Ciderpants.jpg
    Ciderpants.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 546
lmao....damn hot pic..I think I just squirted

okay i gotta up my game:eek:

Wow, Kate i would lick you all day long....... :drool:

But seriously we need more women like you on this site. I love the pics. Keep'em comin.

xkatexx said:
p0w!;)
..when you wanna admit defeat cider?

Such a nice pic. Adorable.

Frank.

This means war!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciderman said:
This means war!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah Cider you dont have to lay down and take a pic like kate did whit your cider pants off and boots on laying on your back damn man dont ya dare lol

The truth is Kate that you are very pretty, and there would be guys out there who would drag their ass over broken glass if they knew that they could DEFINITELY have you for the weekend. Your tit photo is a turnon and I reckon some women would take your panties off in a flash if you were willing to let them.

You are smoking hot, and I WISH you would push a candle in your slit and light it and photograph it and post it here for the world to see.

Are you game or are you just a teaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer ?????????

Capital A kAte, dont use vasiline..... use H2Ocean its made for tattos hun. duh lol ;)

Richie

Well I suppose the celt from Welsh will post a pic of his girlfriend the sheep this morn with her pants down around her hoofs go Cider that one will render kate speechless

Damn!!!!!!! You spoilt the suprise!!!!! guess I'll have to think of something else to shock the wench....mmmmmm. The game is still on!!!!!