kAtes new tatt...

• Thread starterxkatexx
  • Start date
  • Tags
    kate
Super pics Kate. Not only do you spice up the room everyday, you look great too. Thanks for sharing sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Backdoor Man pic

OK Kate,

This is a pic of me. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• CIMG0516a.JPG
    CIMG0516a.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 374
puts on a blindfold, softly touches kate glad i learned braile at a young age.

those boots are going to look sooooooo sexy on you kate,can't wait to see.........oh yeah and watch you tease poor cider senseless with them on hehe !

Absolutely beautiful, definitely one of the hottest bodies I have seen in a long time

wowsa kate XXXXX now for the same outfit with those boots you have coming in and a bit farther away so i can see those sexy legs at the top of those boots XXX

very nice kate

hahahah

Attachments

• 871179.jpg
    871179.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 646
xkatexx said:
Okay its all shiny from the vasaline on it still and its a bit bloody but I LOVE my new tatt YAY!:love:

Looks like you need a mani and if you need a mani, you must need a pedi too! You went out and got that tat, treat yourself to the whole sha-bang, why don'tcha?

sorry my nails weren't done that day for ya anna....if yer that bothered, you can treat me

xkatexx said:
sorry my nails weren't done that day for ya anna....if yer that bothered, you can treat me

It'll be my pleasure sweetie. Where u at?

outer mongolia:pee:

c'mere kate and let me not so carefully use my teeth to help you get untangled :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................'nuff said!!!

Oh! Those eyes! Wouldn't we all love to see them looking up at us.

Oh those eyes!!! Wouldn't we all love to see those eyes looking up at us.

MMmmmmmmmm Cider like (drool) Me want!!!!!!!!

Me too, to bad she needs a real man so I'm out. Very sexy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me thinks i like the way cider has with words, because i whole heartedly agree with him kate yer lovely