• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introductions

• Thread startermwf4fun
  • Start date
Hurray

mwf4fun said:
Hi All...new here and wanted to give you a little pic of me with my first BBC. Let me know what you think. I am looking for big cocks in NoVa. Hit me up at riverrat0536@yahoo.com

Sharri

Good for you girl go get um yea

Shari - you are so fucken hot! Would love to see the videos are you getting fucked, but the file is lost. Can you put them up again? Thanks. Great thread.

Wow

WOW... :D Any new pics? And damn I missed out on the videos!!!

mwf4fun said:
Well what can I say...I like cock! Hubby has a nice one but just isn't enough...haven't found the man yet that can take care of my needs all by his lonesome...

Here are a couple of the BBC mounting me :) He really filled me up ;) But he came too fast...guess my tight white cunt was too much for him.

If anyone wants to try me out just send me face and cock photos at riverrat0536@yahoo.com . Must be able to host, be well hung, large cummer...and if you are someone I run across at work, gym, shopping then you get a gold star :)

You like fine and ready to fuck.

Send me a message and lets hook up.

tried to add you to yahoo, NoVA bull here, add me, drkbiker2003

Hi Sharri:
Been looking at all your pictures. You sure look great. Love your 'meaty' pussy, It's got 'charictor'. I would love to see the movie. You can send it to <azstcomm@cox.net>

Vidio

Oh yes I agree and I follow your thread and follow and follow, please please send me your Vid, your so so HOT
angrylady1@hotmail.co.uk

Bull in Maryland to please your wife

You are hot lady. I would love to meet you and play. I am in the Bethesda, Maryland area and travel to Northern Virginia Very frequenty. Please PM me and lets meet.

wifepleaser2007

Does anyone know where I can find more pix of this hottie??? PLEASE...if you have a copy of her vids I would love to see them, the links don't work anymore!!!!

Help! Gotta see this chick in action!

If you do please let me know! onlyfun20112@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread