• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introductions

• Thread startermwf4fun
  • Start date

mwf4fun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2006
Hi All...new here and wanted to give you a little pic of me with my first BBC. Let me know what you think. I am looking for big cocks in NoVa. Hit me up at riverrat0536@yahoo.com

Sharri

Attachments

• 2006_5-6#12 Ted.JPG
    2006_5-6#12 Ted.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 11,360
Thought I might throw you a couple more...

The two in the hotel are with a guy twice my age...but what a cock! The one in the truck is with our neighbor, in his truck parked beside our garage while the hubby was at work. The one with the cum dripping out my cunt is right after the black guy shot his load inside me. I am in NoVa so if anyone recognizes me just send me an email at riverrat0536@yahoo.com . I might just suck your cock or fuck you senseless.

Attachments

• 2006_5-6#34 Ted.JPG
    2006_5-6#34 Ted.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 7,112
  • 2005_8-27 Matt-Patty#29.JPG
    2005_8-27 Matt-Patty#29.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 8,385
  • 2005_8-27 Matt-Patty#27.JPG
    2005_8-27 Matt-Patty#27.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 5,273
  • 2005_7-4#04.jpg
    2005_7-4#04.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 8,014
I wish I were in VA. You are one hot looking slut. Who takes the pictures? Is it your hubby?

the photographer

Usually my hubby takes the pics...the pic with me giving head in truck was taken by the boy I was sucking...he is only 18 so I consider him a kid. You really want to know what's exciting? The two pics I am attaching in this posting are of me with that kids Dad. They live next door and neither one knows I am fucking the other one. The cock on that Dad!!! Just look at that thing! He is a very good fuck. Hope you all like...

Sharri (riverrat0536@yahoo.com)

Attachments

• 2006_6-17#11.jpg
    2006_6-17#11.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 6,537
  • 2005_6-2#16.jpg
    2005_6-2#16.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 5,713
  • 2006_4-2#16.jpg
    2006_4-2#16.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 4,283
MWF4FUN You Are Hot

Lady I am trying to tell you how much I appericate you sharing with us.You are a fine looking filly.Just love the creampie shot,shit I loved them all.Let us have and pussy full of black cock shot if you dont mind.How can I get some more of your photos.Go for babe.okdeacon

Great photos, not black but would love to get some talk to you through email.

Glad you like the pix :)

Well what can I say...I like cock! Hubby has a nice one but just isn't enough...haven't found the man yet that can take care of my needs all by his lonesome...

Here are a couple of the BBC mounting me :) He really filled me up ;) But he came too fast...guess my tight white cunt was too much for him.

If anyone wants to try me out just send me face and cock photos at riverrat0536@yahoo.com . Must be able to host, be well hung, large cummer...and if you are someone I run across at work, gym, shopping then you get a gold star :)

Attachments

• 2006_5-6#20 Ted.JPG
    2006_5-6#20 Ted.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 3,744
  • 2006_5-6#21 Ted.JPG
    2006_5-6#21 Ted.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 3,299
First time with another cock

Hi guys :) Tried posting a 22MB video of my first cuckolding but the site wouldn't let me post. I can email it to those who can accept such a large file...let me know. If you ever see it...turned out I like big cocks and I like making hubby watch and jerk off in a corner. Before you ask...no, he didnt get to fuck me or the other guy's wife...he had to watch both of us get fucked by that old guys gorgeous cock.

Sharri (riverrat0536@yahoo.com)

she is one cock teaser

hey babe ya look sooo hot and every pic there contributed to a rock hard erection, wish i could invade that pussy ya got. do ya mind chatting with guys on yahoo????

chatting

Not much into chatting...even when I play with a guy I tend to meet him and 5 minutes later I am sucking his cock in his car...then if he is a real turn on we go to a hotel. Not much into talking :)

Video is out there!!!

Hi everybody...OK...I put the video of my first time cuckolding on the Net for you. The guy is twice my age (some pix of that encounter are all ready posted in this thread :) and his wife watched while my sissy hubby taped the whole thing. He wasn't allowed to play with anyone, including himself :) Hope you like...just remember it is 20MB so it takes a while.

Sharri

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=2501Sharri_1st_Time_Cuckold.wmv

thats a hot video i have to say u are very sexy. love that impish smile to the camera ;)....btw how tall is ur husband?

Last edited by a moderator:

Glad you liked the video :) My sissy is 5'5", about 3-4" shorter than me. He has a decent cock, otherwise I wouldn't have married him...but now I know I need more, much more :)

Nice!!

Very nice video dear ... anxious to see more of you.

Video - Great

Saw video on your file host, excellent.. your very attractive and sensual, more than I anticipated. Would have loved to be in his "shoes". Can travel, love to meet, haapy to see you give older men a chance a living out our fantasies..

Older guys

What can I say...I just like men and older men are especially a turn on...but then so are younger guys :) Black too, oh yeah, and white:) If anyone wants to be considered just send me your face/cock photos riverrat0536@yahoo.com . Glad you liked the video ;)

Wow!

Great photos and video. Had to watch you in the video twice. Some guys have all the luck.

by request

Hi all...many of you have requested a few more pix...so here they are...

These are all of the single dad from next door (yes the dad of the 18 year old I am also fucking :) These were taken on my last wedding anniversary...hubby was only allowed to watch & photo.

Sharri

Attachments

• Neighbor-ballsdeep.jpg
    Neighbor-ballsdeep.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 934
  • Neighbor-my anniversary night2.jpg
    Neighbor-my anniversary night2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,030
  • Neighbor-my anniversary night3.jpg
    Neighbor-my anniversary night3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,119
  • Neighbor-my anniversary night.jpg
    Neighbor-my anniversary night.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,917
  • Neighbor-my anniversary night4.jpg
    Neighbor-my anniversary night4.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,369
a few more as requested

Hi all...many of you have requested a few more pix...so here they are...

two more from my anniversary night with the neighbor. One from a weekend where he and I went to a hotel, hubby stayed home and watched the kids. One is just me from the back ;) and the last one is me getting that big black snake ready for round 2 :)

Sharri

Attachments

• Neighbor-my anniversary night5.jpg
    Neighbor-my anniversary night5.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,867
  • Neighbor-my anniversary night6.jpg
    Neighbor-my anniversary night6.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,273
  • Neighbor-weekend together.jpg
    Neighbor-weekend together.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,114
  • Sharri-rear.jpg
    Sharri-rear.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3,028
  • BBC-getting ready for round 2.JPG
    BBC-getting ready for round 2.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 3,931
thats so hot that on ur anniversary night u had some next man's cock in ur mouth and ur hubby wasnt allowed to do jack ..im rock hard right now

Users who are viewing this thread