• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introductions

• Thread startermwf4fun
  • Start date
Dont Sweat The Small Shit

Sharii: I like you and your stories,photos and your attitude. I for one am waiting and hoping for your success in getting that monster bbc. Then post the video for us to see. If you are asking which I am not sure you are. I would like very much for something new with bbc. I guess I like it all but white blonde pussy getting pounded by black dick is so taboo and so fucking hot. I daydream of eating your sloppy pussy. As usual hot, hard, my mouth watering looking at your creampie and trying to smell your pussy over the net. FRIENDS okdeacon

mwf4fun said:
Hi all...many of you have requested a few more pix...so here they are...

two more from my anniversary night with the neighbor. One from a weekend where he and I went to a hotel, hubby stayed home and watched the kids. One is just me from the back ;) and the last one is me getting that big black snake ready for round 2 :)

Sharri

wow sharri.. you do like your cock.. very much like kimmy my wife.. she'd fuck a pile of rocks if she thought there was a snake in it! .. i wonder if your hubby likes it as much as I do! I sometimes do the puffing and always do the cleaning!

Definition of - "GO FUCK YOURSELF":

mwf4fun said:
Farkwhar...I find your comments unnecessary and impolite. It pains me, it really does, to run across someone so truly devoid of intelligence that within the span of a single sentence he has managed to effectively destroy my heretofor unshakeable faith in our species supremacy. Your words have cut me like a knife, I am devoid of purpose and my life has no meaning. I wish you and your palm a good day.

As for all those out there who have been supportive in my playful exploits...I say thanks! And don't worry, the imbecilic stylings of humanities genetic sewage will have little bearing on my continued enjoyment of the intelligent and well endowed:D

Sharri.

BWAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAHA!!!! You go girl!!!

Don't sweat the trolls.... Let them wallow in their obvious lack of sexual prowess.... Keep the pics, vids and woodies cumming!!! By the way, did you get the "diesel piston".....

Girl.. you're a treat to behold

HI

Just saw your vids and photos and trust me, you are one of a kind. Love the fact that you fuck so many guys and that hubby vids them for us. Keep it up.

I'm a little surprised that none of the males seem interested in those sweet tits of yours. I know I would be..

Here is a challenge.. how about a guy fucking y ou while you suck your own tits.. and show the camera what a good sucker you are? I think that would be a good hot vid.. try it out and see what you think. I'm sure, from the size of those tits, you can suck them yourself..

Thanks again.. and keep it up.

Stay safe, well, and happy

Sir.Strict

Too busy for titty sucking

Thanks Deacon, Mykel, Hound & Sir.Strict :) I appreciate the comments. As for sucking my tits while getting well fucked...to be honest I never thought of it. I am usually too busy working on something else...besides, I prefer a man's mouth on my nipples, his stubble scratching my tits:rolleyes: I will see what I can do for you though...hoping to set something up in the near future.

Sharri

Many enjoy

many of us enjoy your posts, dont allow one asshole to ruin it for rest of us!

i agrre with houng let him go fuck himslef, he probably is anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boring

hornydeanwi said:
what do you think? my wife OLNY fucks bbc. i fluff and clean up when im there. want to see her get pregant. any ideals? this guy uses a rubber or pulls out. he dont want to breed. dean
BNP long live whites

Ny

Sorry Choc...I don't travel much outside of the DC area. Kids ya know. I do love your cock photo though...if you get to DC let me know, I have plans for that thing :)

Wallbike...no idea what hornydeanwi was talking about. What is BNP?

Sharri

Hi Sharri,

Good to see you back. Any chance to see some new video from you?

Thanx,
Eddie

I am from Northern Virginia area..

Hi, I am new here. First time posting. I am 24 and male. Wow, you're so making me horny when I watch the videos of Stranger F_June and Marine!
I am also from NOVA! You're a hot cute mommy!! :)

Working on it

Hi Eddie...believe me hon I am working on it. Home has been crazy and with 3 kids it gets hectic. I am hoping to set up another playtime with my lil marine friend...he is a very good fuck. Hard to catch him though.

As for you OperationWhore...if you want it send me pix at riverrat0536@yahoo.com ... we will see:rolleyes:

Damn you are hot!

I just wanna say I love your pics and your vids. If I ever get a chance to be in your area, I'd love a chance to fuck your pussy. I hope maybe I could see more of your pics soon. Maybe you can send some to my email address at rdogs25064@yahoo.com. I sent you pic of my cock. I hope it went thru.

Attachments

• Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 11.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 466
That's what we need more cum eating bareback sluts for cock,all you need now is an all hole bbc gang bang, keep up the Great work..

responding

Horndog...that is one nice looking cock...didn't get your pix on my yahoo account though...hit me up again!!! riverrat0536@yahoo.com

Thanks slutuser...I tend to stick to BJs in mall parking lots or 3 somes...not much into gangbangs really...maybe one of these days:D

Fillerup...from what I can see that is a nice cock you have there...send me pix at riverrat0536@yahoo.com.

As for everyone out there...if you are going to be in the area just send me some pix. If I can manage the scheduling you will most likely get the chance to shoot your load in my mouth...or maybe my pussy, though I hate to waste a good tasting load.

Sharri

You are one hot mama. Wish I was in N. VA. I'd let you drain my cock dry and then fuck you senseless

Keeping you boys interested

Sorry it has been a while...life has been getting in the way of my fun time:mad: I figured I would throw out a few of my older pix to keep you going until I can schedule some more play time. Hope you like em...

First one is me with the only chick I have been with ... so far
Second is her fluffing that much older guy in some other pix I put here while he fingers me
Third is the older (twice my age) guy fucking me
Fourth is me cumming on the marine (the younger guy who gave me the cream pie in the pic I posted).

Sharri...

Attachments

• 2005_8-27#38.jpg
    2005_8-27#38.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,357
  • 2005_8-27#14.jpg
    2005_8-27#14.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 2,111
  • 2005_8-27#27.jpg
    2005_8-27#27.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,566
  • 2006_8-27#31.jpg
    2006_8-27#31.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,796
njhusband46

You are very hot. the pics of you sucking that guys balls are the best. wish that was me.

Hello

Don't know if I'm a traditional cuckold. I'm more of a bi that loves sharing his wife. I particularly love things like cleaning her up after another man and sucking him to get him hard for her.

What I like most is when another man fucks her and as soon as he is done she sits on my face while he watches his cum sliding into my mouth.

Been a while...still in a dry spell...holidays are the worst for adult fun. Three kids, holidays, birthdays all at the same time puts a damper on things. I promise I will get you some new material as soon as it slows down here a bit I really appreciate all the posts!!! I love knowing you guys enjoy me and my body. Just got back from vacation...you guys know how to make a lady smile

Sharri

Users who are viewing this thread