• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I had sex with my son's bully

HongNga

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi, im a Vietnamese single mom. Im 42 year old. I want to confess a dirty thing I did to my son. I let his bully fuck me. I know im a disgusting mother for fucking with a guy who usually bully and beat up my son and call my son a faggot. But honestly, the bully give me the best fuck in my life. I cum many times being fucked and abused by him. I dont know if I should stop this relationship with the bully.

Привет, я вьетнамская мать-одиночка. Мне 42 года. Я хочу признаться в грязном поступке, который я сделал сыну своему. Я обнаружил, что его хулигану трахнул меня. Я знаю, что я отвратительная мать из-за того, что трахаюсь с парнем, который обычно запугивает и избивает моего сына и вызывает его педиком. Но, честно говоря, хулиган устроил мне лучший трах в моей жизни. Я много раз кончала, когда его трахали и оскорбляли. Я не знаю, должен ли я прекратить эти отношения с хулиганом.
No, let him fuck you. and your son should see it. And know that you are a dirty *****. I also fucked my friend's mother and sister.

Hi, im a Vietnamese single mom. Im 42 year old. I want to confess a dirty thing I did to my son. I let his bully fuck me. I know im a disgusting mother for fucking with a guy who usually bully and beat up my son and call my son a faggot. But honestly, the bully give me the best fuck in my life. I cum many times being fucked and abused by him. I dont know if I should stop this relationship with the bully.
Does your son know? Has he seen the bully fucking you?

Would love for my wife to fuck my bully. Well, less of a bully and more of, the dude that was fucking my ex.

I suggest you tell your son's bully that you find him attractive and you'll continue your relationship with him if he stops bullying your son. But, if he continues bullying your son, you'll unfortunately have to end your relationship with him. Then, follow through and do what you tell him you'll do.

Last edited:

Spread your legs, take his cock, fill that womb with his seed. Let him knock you up if he wishes

Would love for my wife to fuck my bully. Well, less of a bully and more of, the dude that was fucking my ex.
Hey throwback,
pm me please I want to ask you something and I can't reach you direct due to your permissions.

curious, how old was he? please tell us how this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back