I had sex with my son's bully

• Thread starterHongNga
  • Start date

HongNga

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2022
Hi, im a Vietnamese single mom. Im 42 year old. I want to confess a dirty thing I did to my son. I let his bully fuck me. I know im a disgusting mother for fucking with a guy who usually bully and beat up my son and call my son a faggot. But honestly, the bully give me the best fuck in my life. I cum many times being fucked and abused by him. I dont know if I should stop this relationship with the bully.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: bullbwc, MattyF, ChillJaxGuy and 22 others
HongNga said:
Привет, я вьетнамская мать-одиночка. Мне 42 года. Я хочу признаться в грязном поступке, который я сделал сыну своему. Я обнаружил, что его хулигану трахнул меня. Я знаю, что я отвратительная мать из-за того, что трахаюсь с парнем, который обычно запугивает и избивает моего сына и вызывает его педиком. Но, честно говоря, хулиган устроил мне лучший трах в моей жизни. Я много раз кончала, когда его трахали и оскорбляли. Я не знаю, должен ли я прекратить эти отношения с хулиганом.
No, let him fuck you. and your son should see it. And know that you are a dirty *****. I also fucked my friend's mother and sister.

Reactions: Beano, shelli_k18, DaveJ and 2 others
Fuck him more and more right in front of your son

Reactions: hikawade, Subhubrandy, throwback and 2 others
HongNga said:
Hi, im a Vietnamese single mom. Im 42 year old. I want to confess a dirty thing I did to my son. I let his bully fuck me. I know im a disgusting mother for fucking with a guy who usually bully and beat up my son and call my son a faggot. But honestly, the bully give me the best fuck in my life. I cum many times being fucked and abused by him. I dont know if I should stop this relationship with the bully.
Does your son know? Has he seen the bully fucking you?

HongNga said:
Would love for my wife to fuck my bully. Well, less of a bully and more of, the dude that was fucking my ex.

Reactions: JeffCA and hikawade
Mrskazi said:
No, let him fuck you. and your son should see it. And know that you are a dirty *****. I also fucked my friend's mother and sister.
why should my son see ?

sc_david said:
Does your son know? Has he seen the bully fucking you?
no my son dont know. I keep secret from my son. I dont want him know

Reactions: Beano, DaveJ, shelli_k18 and 1 other person
BlackKingDaddy said:
Fuck him more and more right in front of your son
no it is too cruel for my son

Reactions: DaveJ and shelli_k18
HongNga said:

I suggest you tell your son's bully that you find him attractive and you'll continue your relationship with him if he stops bullying your son. But, if he continues bullying your son, you'll unfortunately have to end your relationship with him. Then, follow through and do what you tell him you'll do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beano, MajorHorner, Krprice58 and 7 others
HongNga said:

Spread your legs, take his cock, fill that womb with his seed. Let him knock you up if he wishes

• Love
Reactions: Beano, hikawade, Krprice58 and 3 others
HongNga said:
why should my son see ?
The son of a ***** must know his place.

Reactions: smalldicknik, lindasmaster, Subhubrandy and 3 others
Mrskazi said:
And his place is watching mom get bred

Reactions: nikinizor, Subhubrandy and throwback
stop the trash talk - you need to have fun 1on1 or 3way and you should fuck the bully if and only if he treats your son nice.

• Angry
Reactions: NostalgicCuck, Beano, redback and 2 others
robbiewillskucku said:
stop the trash talk - you need to have fun 1on1 or 3way and you should fuck the bully if and only if he treats your son nice.
No Rob. She should fuck the bully if she enjoys getting fucked by the bully.

Reactions: hikawade, nikinizor, Subhubrandy and 1 other person
throwback said:
Would love for my wife to fuck my bully. Well, less of a bully and more of, the dude that was fucking my ex.
Hey throwback,
pm me please I want to ask you something and I can't reach you direct due to your permissions.

KeyCum said:
Spread your legs, take his cock, fill that womb with his seed. Let him knock you up if he wishes

You need to realize that you belong to him, he owns you

Reactions: shelli_k18 and KeyCum
HongNga said:
curious, how old was he? please tell us how this happened.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, throwback and lindasmaster
Bully Mum type stuff is such a hot aspect of cuckolding

Reactions: hikawade and Subhubrandy
Mrskazi said:
that is so cruel for my son

Reactions: lindasmaster and throwback