I had sex with my son's bully

• Thread starterHongNga
  • Start date
Reactions: lindasmaster and throwback
i’m confused, especially having a bit of ******** to Vietnamese culture. While I can understand lust & attraction between individuals, I think a mother’s concern for her son, not to mention saving the family’s face, will quickly overcome such feelings unless she secretly harbors & is driven by resentment or deep-seated hatred or anger toward her son or by proxy his father. Otherwise, as others have suggested, presuming she just can’t find another alpha male, why not get something of value in return for her sexual submission i.e. no more bullying of her son?

Reactions: Beano, EagleJK and MajorHorner
Capt. Ron said:
i’m confused, especially having a bit of ******** to Vietnamese culture. While I can understand lust & attraction between individuals, I think a mother’s concern for her son, not to mention saving the family’s face, will quickly overcome such feelings unless she secretly harbors & is driven by resentment or deep-seated hatred or anger toward her son or by proxy his father. Otherwise, as others have suggested, presuming she just can’t find another alpha male, why not get something of value in return for her sexual submission i.e. no more bullying of her son?
Obviously she sees her son as a submissive wimp. And what she wants is a dominant cock. Fuck, I’d bully her son to get to unload my cum in her fertile pussy

• Haha
Reactions: lindasmaster
HongNga said:
Hi, im a Vietnamese single mom. Im 42 year old. I want to confess a dirty thing I did to my son. I let his bully fuck me. I know im a disgusting mother for fucking with a guy who usually bully and beat up my son and call my son a faggot. But honestly, the bully give me the best fuck in my life. I cum many times being fucked and abused by him. I dont know if I should stop this relationship with the bully.
it sounds you needed sex. If we lived close I could help. Do you live in Atlanta GA?

Reactions: Beano
this is photo that my son's bully took. He come my house at night and fuck me while my son is sleeping next room.

EB671D94-DA8A-4BFE-9C52-418D2A6FB45B.jpeg 77074614-2560-4797-A8C3-FE889223F6C4.jpeg 34CD2591-4BE2-4B32-BCF5-609D74D9FAAE.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, Mywifetocreampie, shrimpdikjim and 11 others
KeyCum said:
Obviously she sees her son as a submissive wimp. And what she wants is a dominant cock. Fuck, I’d bully her son to get to unload my cum in her fertile pussy
i love my son. You need to stop talk shit about me and my son

HongNga said:
i love my son. You need to stop talk shit about me and my son
I never said you didn’t love your son. That’s a different subject.
But you obviously love his bully blowing his nutt juice in you as well.

KeyCum said:
I never said you didn’t love your son. That’s a different subject.
But you obviously love his bully blowing his nutt juice in you as well.
ya I love his bully fuck me hard

Reactions: Beano and robbiewillskucku
HongNga said:
Hi, im a Vietnamese single mom. Im 42 year old. I want to confess a dirty thing I did to my son. I let his bully fuck me. I know im a disgusting mother for fucking with a guy who usually bully and beat up my son and call my son a faggot. But honestly, the bully give me the best fuck in my life. I cum many times being fucked and abused by him. I dont know if I should stop this relationship with the bully.
For some reason this turns me on! Bravo!

It’s easy. You can get all sorts of men to fuck you just as well as this guy.
1) Start fucking with a new men who gives you lots of cums
2) Tell your son’s bully that you’ll fuck with him ONLY if he stops bullying your son.
3) If he agrees, fuck with him and at least one or two other men.
4) If he doesn’t stop bullying, stop fucking him and send him pix of you being fucked by
these other guys. He’ll stop then.
5) You’ll be the Queen-Empress with men begging to fuck you.

Reactions: Beano, EagleJK, Capt. Ron and 1 other person
HongNga said:
ya I love his bully fuck me hard
So like I said earlier, let him have your pussy any time he wants. Let him fuck you. Let him breed you. Let him know he can have you anytime, anywhere, anyway he desires.
Let him set the rules however he wishes. Your place is to concede to his sperm filled cock.
You already know this. No sense in denying it. So you might as well let go and enjoy

KeyCum said:
So like I said earlier, let him have your pussy any time he wants. Let him fuck you. Let him breed you. Let him know he can have you anytime, anywhere, anyway he desires.
Let him set the rules however he wishes. Your place is to concede to his sperm filled cock.
You already know this. No sense in denying it. So you might as well let go and enjoy
What a load of sexist carp. She needs to do exactly as I wrote earlier.
And as for you, you need a damn good lashing on your naked arse until
you shoot your load over your cuck’s boots Then ****** to lick it all up.

• Haha
Reactions: KeyCum
Capt. Ron said:
It’s good to read some sense from a person who has an intimate knowledge of the Vietnamese culture Far too many contributors, especially Yankees, think that the whole world adheres to their corrupted views of human interaction.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
MajorHorner said:
What a load of sexist carp. She needs to do exactly as I wrote earlier.
And as for you, you need a damn good lashing on your naked arse until
you shoot your load over your cuck’s boots Then ****** to lick it all up.
Listen minor hornless,
Do not speak until spoken to. And even then you should start with addressing me as SIR

KeyCum said:
Listen minor hornless,
Do not speak until spoken to. And even then you should start with addressing me as SIR
You, a Sir?
More of a Cur, IMO

Reactions: Capt. Ron
MajorHorner said:
You, a Sir?
More of a Cur, IMO
“numbskull” comes to mind lol

Reactions: MajorHorner
after seeing her ass pic..even i want to bang you!!! like that bully or along with that bully

HongNga said:
this is photo that my son's bully took. He come my house at night and fuck me while my son is sleeping next room.

EB671D94-DA8A-4BFE-9C52-418D2A6FB45B.jpeg 77074614-2560-4797-A8C3-FE889223F6C4.jpeg 34CD2591-4BE2-4B32-BCF5-609D74D9FAAE.jpeg
love your ass...even i like to sneak into your room at night and bang you good!!

Reactions: Beano and hikawade
HongNga said:

Damn I would love to cum in your pussy so hard

Reactions: Beano and robbiewillskucku