• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Many: The Real Number

I am so happy for my wife, I have not seen her this happy in a while, she finally has a boyfriend who fits the bill of being a proper bull, physically powerful, tall and attractive, , smells nice and is older than all her other former boyfriends so isn’t childish or rude, for him he knows that his cuckold ( me) isn’t going to run off and tell his wife if what’s happening. He can now explore his desires with a very willing hotwife and obedient cuck hubby. She has now lost 11 lbs built up over lockdown and she is back to 104 lbs , ( he however is around 170 lbs or so I guess) so the right balance I suppose , he is 59 yrs so with my wife and I at 55 yrs I think we have the making of a good medium term relationship. He has made her a bit more open about telling me what is going on also, he seems quite mentally dominant also which is great. My wife too seems to enjoy the slightly dominant and playful situation she is in being able to have her husband in chastity 4 or 5 days a week,
If anyone is interested I would be happy to keep you up to date with what is going on.
absolutely.

My wife will be again meeting her man this Friday
Don’t know where but out dancing early evening that I do know

You all might have read some of my stories, and if so, maybe you have taken note that in all of them, the husband is there in one form or another to see his wife getting fucked, or helping her get fucked. And of course many of my stories involve me, and are true. I still can not understand how a man, or men, could be happy having their wife being somewhere else, with someone else, and not knowing what she is doing, and what they are doing to and with her. The man that says his wife has had thousands up there, and 5,000 in 42 years of marriage. Really?

You all might have read some of my stories, and if so, maybe you have taken note that in all of them, the husband is there in one form or another to see his wife getting fucked, or helping her get fucked. And of course many of my stories involve me, and are true. I still can not understand how a man, or men, could be happy having their wife being somewhere else, with someone else, and not knowing what she is doing, and what they are doing to and with her. The man that says his wife has had thousands up there, and 5,000 in 42 years of marriage. Really?
Each have their own desires and preferences, my wife has had only 9 or so boyfriends, those guys who say their wives have had 1000’s are just fantasists

I did challenge my 1st wife to fuck 100 guys in a week. She made it to 89. A bit of a disappointing performance, I thought.

My wife has admitted to 3, 2 before marriage and 1 after. The second one was a one off, the other 2 fucked her regularly over several months.

My wife has admitted to 3, 2 before marriage and 1 after. The second one was a one off, the other 2 fucked her regularly over several months.
That number sounds perfect, as many as she wishes I suppose

Those are what she admitted to. The others could range from 0 - dozens. She's had plenty of opportunity over the years.
As I say , it’s entirely up to the hotwife how many men she has, anything up to 12 seems sensible

Wife out tonight ( Saturday) with boyfriend,

Wife returning home after night with her boyfriend! She did not block me for a change ,
“Probably home by 1pm , nice time , actually a great time , “ was her voice message

Lov
Before we got married, at least 1000, and maybe as many as 5000. Since the marriage, all 42 years of it, maybe another 5000. She lost track before we even met, but both her sisters have confirmed with me that she went through many thousands of men before and after we got married. They were almost all one night stands.
Love that my wife is over 200 now and wants to get to 1000.

Each have their own desires and preferences, my wife has had only 9 or so boyfriends, those guys who say their wives have had 1000’s are just fantasists
I don't think so. Suppose a woman is a married **********. (Lots of prostitutes are married.) If she fucks as few as 5 men per week other than her husband, she will have fucked 2,000 men in only 7.7 years.

If a woman who is a married ********** can maintain that level of extramarital fucking — and the preceding estimate is probably reasonable — then a married woman who is not a ********** can clearly do so, as well.

Last edited:
I don't think so. Suppose a woman is a married **********. (Lots of prostitutes are married.) If she fucks as few as 5 men per week other than her husband, she will have fucked 2,000 men in only 7.7 years.

If a woman who is a married ********** can maintain that level of extramarital fucking — and the preceding estimate is probably reasonable — then a married woman who is not a ********** can clearly do so, as well.
With that exception of course

Ohhhh boy, I had already gone past a couple of 100 by the time I was 21. I left home at 17 and spent a lot of time banging for roof. I was really into being a slut and hubby was really into sluts lol. By now we’re both well past 1000 cum festivals a piece.

It'samazingly easy for a woman to have hundreds of partners; men have to work art it, and are lucky to get one occasiona;lly. Pretty women get hit on dozens of times a day. If they only said yest to one a day it wouldn't take long to reach a thousand. If they only said yes to three a week, it would take six years to reach 1000 men. Most women are sexually actrive from, say, 18 to 50. So there's plenty of time. An unmarried young woman in her prime could easily have 2000 men before she's 30, and that's only having sex three times a week. A married woman can have sex seven times a week, and in my experience they often want to. That's because their bodies work differently to men. Surveys show that when guys are living alone they jerk off x number of times a day. If they start to have regular sex that number declines . Women on the other hand, start masturbating more often. The more sex they have, the more they want. These are all reasons why a single girl might have a much higher score of men than you expect, and that's before you take into account the days when she has one guy in the afternoon and another at night, or is partial to a bit of #mmf from time to time. And if, like my wife, she carries on having other men after marriage, the number rises even higher. A married woman like Mrs Q can easily have 50 guys a year, just from bar pickups. One night in a swinger club can add one, two or a dozen partners,, so the annual total is easily more than 200. One thing is certain. Whatever number she gave when you first asked the uestion was almost certainly a big fat lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back