• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Many: The Real Number

• Thread starterjmontagn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    slut
Mcucky said:
Did he send it?
They are meeting tonight, she leaves at 3 pm
If I had expected the message I would have thought of something better to say.
I am nervously excited.

They should be at the hotel now after going out for the evening, I’m nervous here at home,

Reactions: Mcucky
I just called my wife but it seems she has blocked me for the evening, frustrated and anxious more than ever before but excited.

I finally received communication ( but my calls to her are still blocked)

986552AE-BC97-475C-8F0F-3E0C0BBF448C.jpeg

Reactions: leahswannabe, Custer Laststand and babagee
Life changer for me also. My wife gets to be a hotwife and I am obedient cuckold husband

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, HotwifeScot and hermano
cuckhubby48 said:
I finally received communication ( but my calls to her are still blocked)

986552AE-BC97-475C-8F0F-3E0C0BBF448C.jpeg
My wife has just returned, quiet but seemingly happy, asked her how it went and she said, “great actually really great.“
we are going to have a quiet afternoon then going to the cinema,
Like nothing ever happened

Reactions: belittleme, Custer Laststand and HotwifeScot
Only another 24 in chastity before a few days out

Reactions: Mcucky
cuckhubby48 said:
Only another 24 in chastity before a few days out
Only 24 hours more? Are you sure?

How is it going, seeking a tighter-fitting, perhaps different-style chastity device?

Reactions: crt
Ok all good

Reactions: Custer Laststand
My wife will be meeting her boyfriend again tomorrow night,
She said this morning’me and Tim will be with each other tomorrow night, ok’
I said ok, where? ‘ she responded” local this time”
Im very excited for them , I will be back in my chastity cage tonight in preparation for her leaving,,

Reactions: Custer Laststand and GehoernterEhemann
I am now in my chastity cage and feel completely restricted. My wife seems very excited, in a few hours she will be with her boyfriend , it’s been 2 weeks since they were together, I believe my wife is frustrated not to have had him inside of her for that long.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and babagee
Cuckold is very frustrated here

Out of cage tomorrow morning I hope

cuckhubby48 said:
I just called my wife but it seems she has blocked me for the evening, frustrated and anxious more than ever before but excited.
So had there been a real emergency, say your house caught fire, etc., she would have learned about it the same as everyone else, internet post or on the news? Or not at all until she unblocked you or arrived home to her then burnt-down home? This sport, like any other, can be taken too far…

T
Capt. Ron said:
So had there been a real emergency, say your house caught fire, etc., she would have learned about it the same as everyone else, internet post or on the news? Or not at all until she unblocked you or arrived home to her then burnt-down home? This sport, like any other, can be taken too far…
True, suppose someone people just need privacy sometimes though, I also suppose that I’m a grown man and can look after things myself. After all when she goes away abroad as she does sometimes she cant help while over there, so I’m sure it’s part privacy and part games ands im not annoyed.

Last edited:
We all survived for many years without being stuck to our mobile phones and managed just fine, some say better, my wife wanted privacy and fun and if that meant that I couldn’t get in touch then ok, I’ll survive,

nrbill said:
Before we got married, at least 1000, and maybe as many as 5000. Since the marriage, all 42 years of it, maybe another 5000. She lost track before we even met, but both her sisters have confirmed with me that she went through many thousands of men before and after we got married. They were almost all one night stands.
Very impressive!

Re.:

cuckhubby48 said:
I am so happy for my wife, I have not seen her this happy in a while, she finally has a boyfriend who fits the bill of being a proper bull, physically powerful, tall and attractive, , smells nice and is older than all her other former boyfriends so isn’t childish or rude, for him he knows that his cuckold (me) isn’t going to run off and tell his wife what’s happening. ....... My wife too seems to enjoy the slightly dominant and playful situation she is in, being able to have her husband (me) in a chastity cage 4 or 5 days a week.
And:

cuckhubby48 said:
We never had an issue with size, as my wife is petite, she just prefers dominant men. Her latest boyfriend is very very large, she says. (She isn’t used to such large men; none of her others were so large, she says. Apart from the soreness she felt for a day after, she does prefer large men who can completely fill her.
It sounds like your sexy wife is doing very well for herself. Good for her.

And, re.:

cuckhubby48 said:
If anyone is interested I would be happy to keep you up to date with what is going on.
Please continue to keep us up to date.

Thanks,
She has this new guy who excites her, very physical and muscular but sensible ,mature and realistic. Has a dominant side that is more like a bull/ cuckold / Hotwife should be, I haven’t spent much time with him but he seems great.

cuckhubby48 said:
Thanks.
She has this new guy who excites her, very physical and muscular but sensible ,mature and realistic. Has a dominant side that is more like a bull / cuckold / Hotwife should be. I haven’t spent much time with him, but he seems great.
All good. (And, you're welcome.)

Users who are viewing this thread