• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Many: The Real Number

• Thread starterjmontagn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    slut

jmontagn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2015
Western New York, USA
When we started dating, Pam was very open about the fact that she had done a lot of things sexually that she wished she hadn’t done. I remember her saying, “I wish I had saved myself for you!”

I knew that she had been married twice before and that she had lived with Jack for almost three years and had done all kinds of slutty things.
Pam was a little reluctant to talk about her sexual history. When I would ask a question she was usually gave vague answers. If I wanted more information I had to press her or wait for another opportunity. One Sunday afternoon early in our marriage Pam and I were sitting in our sunroom reading the Sunday paper. She mentioned that the article she was reading said that the average man would have 6 sex partners during his life and the average woman 5. She asked, “How many have you had?”

“Do you mean actual intercourse or sex play?” I asked.

“The article refers to actual intercourse, so how many woman have you made love to?”

“You know of all of them. You and M”, (my first wife who had died about 5 years before). How many have you had?” I asked.

“Why don’t you guess?” she answered playfully.

I pondered for a few seconds and said, ”Let’s see! There’s me, you were married twice before, you mentioned the ‘brute’, there was ‘magic hands’, and I would guess that there are a couple more that you haven’t told me about yet, so that would make a lucky seven of us.”

“Wrong!!”

“Fewer than seven?”

“More!”

“Relationships or total sex partners?” I asked meekly, because I was a little surprised that the number was that large.

“Actually more than ten that went on for more than a few weeks, and several more that were shorter term,” she volunteered but did not give an actual number.

I pressed for more details, but she was not forthcoming. Instead she slid over on the sofa, snuggled up to me, melted me with her blue eyes and said, “I really wish I had waited for you. I love you!!” and we kissed and adjourned to our bedroom where we would have some privacy from my 19 year old college student son who was home on break.

Over the years, I found out that she vastly understated the actual numbers when her sister Katrina let it slip during a drunken game of “Truth or Dare” that Pam had left her first hubby when she found out he was fucking a co-worker, and spent the next three or four months revenge fucking someone new out almost every night. Pam did not deny it. When we were alone that night, I asked how many guys she thought she had fucked during that time. She didn’t give a number and started to cry. Again we ended up having makeup sex.

A few days later Katrina and I were alone for a few hours, and Katrina elaborated on the story telling me that the period of time was actually 5 months and that Pam had told her she thought she had revenge fucked at least 100 guys. When I told her that I thought it strange that Pam would tell her how many guys, Katrina dropped another bomb on me. Katrina said that she knew it was five months because she was very embarrassed when, one night in March of 1975 a very distraught Pam had arrived unannounced at the door of the Kerista commune where she (Katrina) was living in Haight-Asbury. Katrina blushed and said she was embarrassed because it was right in the middle of an orgy and the place reeked of pot and sex.

Katrina said she didn’t realize who the girl at the door was until the next morning when she woke up and a naked Pam was asleep next to her and her boyfriend in bed. Katrina said she was pissed first of all that Pam had come all the way from St. Louis to San Francisco without letting her know she was coming, and second when she saw cum dripping from Pam’s pussy she thought her sister had obviously been fucking her huge black cock boyfriend.

She said she shook Pam awake and berated her. Pam explained that when she came into the commune she told some black guy that she was looking for her sister, Katrina. The guy pointed to the sofa where Katrina was being double penetrated and joked that she was busy. The guy then offered her some potent weed and after a few minutes had her naked and was fucking her. Pam said when he finished fucking her; another guy took his place and then several more. Pam couldn’t remember how she got in Katrina’s bed.

Katrina said that by the time Pam had finished telling her what she remembered about the night before, Pam was crying, telling Katrina that she did not know what to do, because her period was three weeks late. Katrina said that she naively assured Pam that she couldn’t be pregnant because she had left Joe over 5 months before. Katrina said Pam then told her what a slut she had been for those five months and that she had fucked at least 100 guys not counting the guys at commune the night before and the father of the baby in her womb could have been any of them because she left hubby in such a rush she had left her BC pills.

Has anyone else had similar difficulty finding our his wife's real number?

Last edited:
Reactions: babagee, hairbear1954, ksfarmcpl and 8 others
yes mine admits to 8 to 11 before we met.but has admitted things to me bit by bit,like how she loves anal.she can give a great blowjob.has been fucked in front of a friend,and happy to do so in front of my friends if i want,has been fucked in many places,like car many times,nightclub,at friends place ,in bathrooms etc etc

Reactions: Custer Laststand, babagee, Gaezel and 3 others
That's pretty hot I will ask Pam mom about it in the chat maybe I can get close to the real numbers

Reactions: Gaezel
My wife before we met, 2. since we have married a further 8 or so , all over the last few years and ongoing

Reactions: babagee, Gaezel, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Before we got married, at least 1000, and maybe as many as 5000. Since the marriage, all 42 years of it, maybe another 5000. She lost track before we even met, but both her sisters have confirmed with me that she went through many thousands of men before and after we got married. They were almost all one night stands.

• Love
Reactions: xxxeccentric, JeffCA, Custer Laststand and 3 others
My wife has now had 9 different partners since our marriage, she has a new guy ( slightly older than the others) in her life, seemingly very dependable , very handsome , I have met him once now before they went out on a date last week, they are likely to spend a few more nights together to see if there is chemistry, but it seems that though the attraction is physical they do like each other, he is married and relatively happily his wife is not particularly sexual minded. He said point blank that he doesn’t want much more that the occasional encounter and perhaps a weekend away now and again, my wife seems happier with an older guy with less immature thoughts.

Reactions: hairbear1954, dirkjan, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Matureplay said:
The weekends away really help build that bond.
Yes, my wife seems very excited about this new guy, he is an impressive guy , tall and muscular. She seems a bit more comfortable in his presence rather than the younger eager guys before. I say I think they might have slept with each other but in hindsight perhaps not since there has been no time yet, they did spend an evening together but I think this was to see if they would be able to bond. They definitely be seeing each other this week , I think they can’t wait to get together,

Reactions: Matureplay
JTee said:
My wife has been fucked by 33 guys. 2 before we married and 31 after we got married.

Several of them have fucked her several times. Some were just one time things.

That's her real number. I'm anxious for it to climb even higher!
I’m happy with my wife sticking to somewhere around 12-15 , the important thing is that she likes them physically , that there is a connection, so if there is then there isn’t any reason for it to go much higher than 12 or so, 9 so far.

cuckhubby48 said:
Yes, my wife seems very excited about this new guy, he is an impressive guy , tall and muscular. She seems a bit more comfortable in his presence rather than the younger eager guys before. I say I think they might have slept with each other but in hindsight perhaps not since there has been no time yet, they did spend an evening together but I think this was to see if they would be able to bond. They definitely be seeing each other this week , I think they can’t wait to get together,
I am caged again ,
in anticipation of my wife’s adventures with her new man, this is going to be amazing ,there is a great sense of excitement in my wife, perhaps finally a really dominant man who will cuck me good and give my wife an amazing fucking that she has lacked for so long,

Reactions: dirkjan and Custer Laststand
My wife has now been with her new man, quite the new experience for her I understand, a nice experience for me also dealing with the aftermath

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkjan
My wife and her new boyfriend will be meeting again tomorrow ( Saturday night) . They spent their first night together last Monday night. I am caged again after 2 days uncaged Wednesday and yesterday,
I can’t wait to hear how it goes for them!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
I am so happy for my wife, I have not seen her this happy in a while, she finally has a boyfriend who fits the bill of being a proper bull, physically powerful, tall and attractive, , smells nice and is older than all her other former boyfriends so isn’t childish or rude, for him he knows that his cuckold ( me) isn’t going to run off and tell his wife if what’s happening. He can now explore his desires with a very willing hotwife and obedient cuck hubby. She has now lost 11 lbs built up over lockdown and she is back to 104 lbs , ( he however is around 170 lbs or so I guess) so the right balance I suppose , he is 59 yrs so with my wife and I at 55 yrs I think we have the making of a good medium term relationship. He has made her a bit more open about telling me what is going on also, he seems quite mentally dominant also which is great. My wife too seems to enjoy the slightly dominant and playful situation she is in being able to have her husband in chastity 4 or 5 days a week,
If anyone is interested I would be happy to keep you up to date with what is going on.

Reactions: lnohhnvm, leahswannabe, Custer Laststand and 2 others
My wife had 6 before me and she has expressed I am the smallest and fastest to ejaculate she uses her toys more than we have sex but she is reluctant to take a lover

Reactions: crt
Mcucky said:
My wife had 6 before me and she has expressed I am the smallest and fastest to ejaculate she uses her toys more than we have sex but she is reluctant to take a lover
Shame, we never had an issue with size as my wife is petite, she just prefers dominant men, her latest boyfriend is very very large she says ( she isn’t used to such large men and none of her others were so large she says, and apart from the soreness she felt for a day after she does prefer large men who can completely fill her
Why doesn’t your wife want another man? It might be the life changer that makes things great for her( it was for my wife) but then again not all women do want to go elsewhere or experiment,

Reactions: Mcucky
cuckhubby48 said:
Shame, we never had an issue with size as my wife is petite, she just prefers dominant men, her latest boyfriend is very very large she says ( she isn’t used to such large men and none of her others were so large she says, and apart from the soreness she felt for a day after she does prefer large men who can completely fill her
Why doesn’t your wife want another man? It might be the life changer that makes things great for her( it was for my wife) but then again not all women do want to go elsewhere or experiment,
Honestly I don’t know. She’s very closed about sex.

Mcucky said:
Honestly I don’t know. She’s very closed about sex.
So was mine until she hit 50yrs and then started on her voyage of discovery, her sexlife is 1000 times better now

Reactions: HotwifeScot
cuckhubby48 said:
So was mine until she hit 50yrs and then started on her voyage of discovery, her sexlife is 1000 times better now
She’s 36

Ok no difference, if she is frustrated then she should talk to you about letting her play,

Received a massage from my wife’s bull
They meet tonight

D0C050F0-9A82-4190-A514-23B2684B2DF0.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, leahswannabe, Custer Laststand and 2 others
cuckhubby48 said:
Received a massage from my wife’s bull
They meet tonight

D0C050F0-9A82-4190-A514-23B2684B2DF0.jpeg
Did he send it?

Users who are viewing this thread