• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

He wanted me in short dress

rwall said:
That is so hot, I watched my wife having sex under tables at some of the bars we went too, going into the bathrooms that was great we went to Adult Book Stores and had 10 or more guys fuck her in one night. On two of those events she ended up getting pregnant, that made it so much hotter
Oh that is very exciting her pregnant and you loving it. We haven't thought of it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, HrdRob and sluttygigi
That’s all really hot. I’ve spent two years warming my partner to the idea of being a Hotwife. She loves men coming onto her and last night I opened the subject up more by telling her I love the thought of her making other men come. The thought of her fucking other men drives me wild and she knows I fantasise about it. She gives the best head EVER and has started to limit me to going down on her while I only get a hand job. I think she wants to save the fucking for other times and it turns me on like crazy

Reactions: toolman2c, leahswannabe and Custer Laststand
Betacuck said:
That’s all really hot. I’ve spent two years warming my partner to the idea of being a Hotwife. She loves men coming onto her and last night I opened the subject up more by telling her I love the thought of her making other men come. The thought of her fucking other men drives me wild and she knows I fantasise about it. She gives the best head EVER and has started to limit me to going down on her while I only get a hand job. I think she wants to save the fucking for other times and it turns me on like crazy
I think your wife teases you.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, tinytool, sluttygigi and 1 other person
Betacuck said:
....... [My wife] has started to limit me to going down on her while I only get a hand job. I think she wants to save the fucking for other times and it turns me on like crazy.
It sounds like your wife may have taken your urging seriously (finally) and may have taken a lover — or is planning to do so in the near future.

Being limited to performing as his wife's cunt sucker is the traditional role of a cuckold whose wife is getting satisfying sex from other men.

Reactions: toolman2c and leahswannabe
Custer Laststand said:
It sounds like your wife may have taken your urging seriously (finally) and may have taken a lover — or is planning to do so in the near future.

Being limited to performing as his wife's cunt sucker is the traditional role of a cuckold whose wife is getting satisfying sex from other men.
Yes, plenty of other signs that this is the case. I’d prefer it if she just said so outright but I think she wants to let me know for her own pleasure without incriminating herself. Anyway, I don’t want to steal the thunder of the incredibly sexy and exciting OP who obviously has the lifestyle nailed down

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, leahswannabe and Custer Laststand
Betacuck said:
Yes, plenty of other signs that this is the case. I’d prefer it if she just said so outright but I think she wants to let me know for her own pleasure without incriminating herself. ..........
Congratulations, Betacuck! You've succeeded at last in becoming your wife's (for real) cuckold.

Reactions: toolman2c and Betacuck
Damn Hot and Sexy!
I used to have my wife wear dresses (the shorter the better) with nothing under them. It was always so hot seeing her shaved bare pussy in plain sight for not only me to see but any other man who wanted to look. More than once that resulted in another man fucking my wife and I loved watching that happen too!

• Love
Reactions: Wahooguy and toolman2c
Emilybee said:
I do the same because it's risky and exciting
exciting is good but never be in a position its risky u should always be treated with respect and honor

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and HrdRob
Emilybee said:
I think your wife teases you.
What a hot thread!! Thanks for sharing! I love my GF teasing me!! She knows how much I want to watch her with a black guy. She has had black in her past and tells me all about it but hasn't let me watch her....Yet! I think she's getting hotter on the idea!

tinytool said:
What a hot thread!! Thanks for sharing! I love my GF teasing me!! She knows how much I want to watch her with a black guy. She has had black in her past and tells me all about it but hasn't let me watch her....Yet! I think she's getting hotter on the idea!
When I travel on the subway or bus in short skirt or dress men have dropped things so they can look up my skirt. I know they see my pussy.

Reactions: leahswannabe and tinytool
How i looked for my BBC date

62.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HrdRob, AnnsHubby, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
subkinkyaly said:

62.jpg
I would eat your used pussy with Ed watching us. I am turned on

• Love
Reactions: carbex and toolman2c
subkinkyaly said:

62.jpg
What a lucky husband you have

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I get told off for trying to touch too, especially if she’s a bit tender from a sesh. Unless she wants me to go down and make her cum. I do get a hand job though and I hold onto her tight while she takes me all the way. I guess I’m spoilt really :)

Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
slutwifelina said:
You control your man well. Mine controls me. I am a depraved slut. It turns me on.

• Love
Reactions: Enigma250, HrdRob and toolman2c
Thank you for posting your full-face-view photos, showing your other assets as well, Ms. Slutwifelina. You're a gorgeous hot-and-sexy woman.

slutwifelina said:
Yes loving Very short dresses and skirts with no panties on my dates and out in public as my Cuckold hubby Enzo can ONLY LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH!!!!!

Good strategy. If you allow your cuckold Enzo to "only look but not touch" you — and if, in addition, you require him to get no closer to you than six feet (or two meters) — that will help protect him from picking up the Delta variant of the coronavirus if you yourself acquire it from one or more of your lovers.

Speaking of which: I hope you are protecting yourself by being fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, and I hope your cuckold Enzo is too, and that, as well, you are requiring your lovers to be fully vaccinated.

According to today's news (29 July 2021), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (C.D.C.) has determined that the Delta variant of the coronavirus is twice as transmissible as earlier variants, and even fully vaccinated people can carry large quantities of the Delta variant in their noses and upper airways, and they can thus transmit the Delta variant to other people, even if they are experiencing no symptoms themselves, or only the symptoms of a mild cold.

Thus, I encourage you and your cuckold Enzo to take care of yourselves, sexy Ms. Slutwifelina.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Frisko, HrdRob, carbex and 1 other person
AnnsHubby said:
I have to add that my Ed makes certain how I dress, dress to arouse other men. In turn he gets and keeps a hard cock for me his slut wife

Reactions: HrdRob, leahswannabe and sc_david

Users who are viewing this thread