• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

He wanted me in short dress

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
I don't know how many husbands or boyfriends like to see there slut women in short dresses or skirts? Ed my husband believes I should wear short and go up escalators, climb stairs and other heightened points so men can look up my skirt. Ed tells me what to wear under those garments. On one occasion a shaved pussy without panties or crotchless or thong. His cock bursts knowing that strangers are seeing my ass. Or wear fuck me heels with nylons. When I get to the top of the escalator or stairs I wait for Ed whose cock by this time is outlined in his tight pants.
My pussy is wet ready to be taken right there. At least we tongue kiss and locate a loo. My nipples rubbing against the dress engorges them with blood for suckling. Ed loves suckling them. In the loo, Ed flips up my dress, turns me as I hold on to the sink, pulling down my wet pussy holder, spreading my legs for a fucking. God did we need it. His cock out I wetted my hand, reached back and rubbed it over his cock head.
AAAAAAHHHH fuck I heard him say, entering my tight rosebud. He pulled out, I put more spittle on his dick and then
Ooohh fuck, slow my darling, fuck me slow.
It's the public sex that drives us crazy.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, belittleme, Cuckydzsz and 13 others
WOW!!!....Very hot

• Love
Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC
Emilybee said:
I don't know how many husbands or boyfriends like to see there slut women in short dresses or skirts? Ed my husband believes I should wear short and go up escalators, climb stairs and other heightened points so men can look up my skirt. Ed tells me what to wear under those garments. On one occasion a shaved pussy without panties or crotchless or thong. His cock bursts knowing that strangers are seeing my ass. Or wear fuck me heels with nylons. When I get to the top of the escalator or stairs I wait for Ed whose cock by this time is outlined in his tight pants.
My pussy is wet ready to be taken right there. At least we tongue kiss and locate a loo. My nipples rubbing against the dress engorges them with blood for suckling. Ed loves suckling them. In the loo, Ed flips up my dress, turns me as I hold on to the sink, pulling down my wet pussy holder, spreading my legs for a fucking. God did we need it. His cock out I wetted my hand, reached back and rubbed it over his cock head.
AAAAAAHHHH fuck I heard him say, entering my tight rosebud. He pulled out, I put more spittle on his dick and then
Ooohh fuck, slow my darling, fuck me slow.
It's the public sex that drives us crazy.
What aslut

Reactions: old fred
  • Love
Reactions: tinytool, Eagerbeaver, toolman2c and 1 other person
Emilybee said:
Just pleasing my man
Sounds like you were pleasing more that just your man.

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Wrff said:
Sounds like you were pleasing more that just your man.
It turns me on

• Love
Reactions: toolman, tinytool, toolman2c and 1 other person
U don't have aman...areal man

Not all wives do whatever do it takes to please their husband.you are a good wife

Reactions: YourDreamMilf and toolman2c
For me sexual life style is so invigorating. What hasn't been mentioned yet he likes to share me. A bit risky but under the influence OK

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Wahooguy, Eagerbeaver and 2 others
toolman2c said:
that makes some of his friends soo lucky, u have ur hubby just where u want him, id say, U can have any man U have been wondering about or aching to fuck, and just have to say to hubby 'U wanted this, U started this, and now im hooked on it and aint going to stop.. does that sound
like a great status 2b in as U grow older n wiser and learn just how to choose the rite guy to rock ur world for U, Im Happy For You, wifes these
days can openly or simi openly go after most any guy they want to sample, whats ur idea toword what i just sayed??
Not only lucky but has also caused difficulties. I fell in love with one. We would meet secretly in a hotel and find an excuse to be with him for a weekend.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Matureplay, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
Emilybee said:
Not only lucky but has also caused difficulties. I fell in love with one. We would meet secretly in a hotel and find an excuse to be with him for a weekend.
Every weekend?

Dombullblack said:
Every weekend?
Not every weekend. In the evening we go to a park and fucked. Easy not wearing panties

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Custer Laststand, Eagerbeaver and 2 others
Loversexy said:
I think that she is a great wife. Why is it that a wife like mine, that sucked my cock almost every morning and opened her legs for me almost every evening that we could was considered a great wife and now that she does that for strangers she is a slut ?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Eagerbeaver
Very, very hot!

Reactions: toolman, Mandylover and toolman2c
Would love to see that veiw sometime

Emilybee said:
That is so hot, I love my wife going off for the weekend or on trips so she can fuck who ever she wants, I love the stories when she gets back home

• Love
Reactions: Wahooguy, HrdRob, Manwaife and 1 other person
rwall said:
That is so hot, I love my wife going off for the weekend or on trips so she can fuck who ever she wants, I love the stories when she gets back home
I do the same because it's risky and exciting

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Custer Laststand, toolman2c and 5 others
Emilybee said:
I don't blame him one bit! Lovely woman!

Reactions: toolman
Emilybee said:
You are a great woman, keep doing it your husband will love you forever

• Love
like this you mean !!!!

419.jpg Work suit up stairs.jpg Flashing in shop a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, AnnsHubby, toolman2c and 8 others

Users who are viewing this thread