• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

He wanted me in short dress

subkinkyaly said:
like this you mean !!!!

419.jpg Work suit up stairs.jpg Flashing in shop a.jpg
God yes

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, sluttygigi, GFtoShare and 1 other person
Emilybee said:
I do the same because it's risky and exciting
How risky, what type of risk are you taking ??

Reactions: toolman2c
Matureplay said:
It happens. You and my wife would make a great pair. Two hot wife beauties on the prowl.
Not always on the prowl since my husband arranges some events

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eagerbeaver and Matureplay
Matureplay said:
Not a privilege bestowed upon me.
Sorry don't understand

Reactions: toolman2c and Matureplay
Matureplay said:
lol. I should just be clear, I do not get to set anything up. She picks men, sometimes women, time and place.
It happens for me at pubs

• Love
Matureplay said:
We used to do a lot of that while I watched from a distance....fun times.
So does my husband. Makes his cock throb and leak

• Love
U still love ur husband?

I would rather have a woman like you.....a slut who fulfill and obey her man. If it pleases him to show her and share her.....so be it.
Whatever give her and him pleasure is fine.....do not care about other people think of either one of you.
It is a billion time better to have a slut obedient woman or even a ***** than having an hypocrite, cheating and lying bitch.
You better believe it .

asian/wife2bowned said:
I would rather have a woman like you.....a slut who fulfill and obey her man. If it pleases him to show her and share her.....so be it.
Whatever give her and him pleasure is fine.....do not care about other people think of either one of you.
It is a billion time better to have a slut obedient woman or even a ***** than having an hypocrite, cheating and lying bitch.
You better believe it .
I obey him but secretly I see another man who satisfies me more.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and rjhsteel2001
Emilybee said:
So does my husband. Makes his cock throb and leak
Many husbands love to show off their sexy wife, but this is addictive and so they beg her not to wear panties, but to wear stockings and transparent outfits :)
The last year was especially good for this, since the face is not visible under the mask and many wives themselves dressed frankly :) and provocatively

6a39549f105b181cd56e994b94267021.jpg 696_1000.jpg 8504042f1131a525255119d636e535a0.jpg c552712cbc473d057a158a570f2c266f.jpg emily-ratajkowski-in-a-protective-mask-was-seen-out-with-a-friend-in-new-york-07-31-2020-2.jpg images.jpg IMG-2036_800x.jpg IMG-7866.jpg NINTCHDBPICT000591917637.jpg sexy-girl-in-mask-5ea0bcf04af02390e.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, HrdRob, sluttygigi and 1 other person
Manwaife said:
Many husbands love to show off their sexy wife, but this is addictive and so they beg her not to wear panties, but to wear stockings and transparent outfits :)
The last year was especially good for this, since the face is not visible under the mask and many wives themselves dressed frankly :) and provocatively

6a39549f105b181cd56e994b94267021.jpg 696_1000.jpg 8504042f1131a525255119d636e535a0.jpg c552712cbc473d057a158a570f2c266f.jpg emily-ratajkowski-in-a-protective-mask-was-seen-out-with-a-friend-in-new-york-07-31-2020-2.jpg images.jpg IMG-2036_800x.jpg IMG-7866.jpg NINTCHDBPICT000591917637.jpg sexy-girl-in-mask-5ea0bcf04af02390e.jpg
I try not to wear mask but do wear what he wishes

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, sluttygigi and Eagerbeaver
Good for you. Slut. I hope you are a three holes slut never saying NO for a cock

asian/wife2bowned said:
Good for you. Slut. I hope you are a three holes slut never saying NO for a cock
I haven't learned to control myself

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, tinytool, Manwaife and 3 others
You are a hot wife and a slut.
you shouldn't have control over your body. You just have to submit and relinquish all control to a bull.

asian/wife2bowned said:
You are a hot wife and a slut.
you shouldn't have control over your body. You just have to submit and relinquish all control to a bull.
If I show resistance, he spanks me

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, tinytool and sluttygigi
Wrff said:
Sounds like you were pleasing more that just your man.
Me pleasing other men gets him over excited

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, tinytool and sluttygigi
rwall said:
You are a great woman, keep doing it your husband will love you forever
Do you like taking risk, what type of risk do you like taking ?

rwall said:
Do you like taking risk, what type of risk do you like taking ?
Public sex, flashing

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, leahswannabe, sluttygigi and 2 others
How does it feel to get spanked for not being a slut

Reactions: hikawade
Emilybee said:
Public sex, flashing
That is so hot, I watched my wife having sex under tables at some of the bars we went too, going into the bathrooms that was great we went to Adult Book Stores and had 10 or more guys fuck her in one night. On two of those events she ended up getting pregnant, that made it so much hotter

Reactions: toolman2c and HrdRob

Users who are viewing this thread