• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
Hello Nancy,
Would luv to give you some discreet personal attention. Have no problem sharing pics. You can contact me at XTC4U1ST@yahoo.com

hey boy we are passing her pics around the jail

Lol

This one just won't die will it? :)

Guys she/he did say she wouldn't be back here so move on. Online booty call action.... where did it all go wrong?

Columbus,ohio

Nancy4 said:
I am looking to find someone who can be discreet. Friend just told me about this site and thought I'd come check it all out. I am married but husband has no idea. I am a flight atten. so I travel all over so location is not a problem. Here are a few pics of myself. Guys you must have self pics before I'll even consider. Thanks guys and have a good day or night.
My Young Black Friend and I,would luv to show you a very nice time in Ohio.

Fake

Those are pics of amber not whoever this fake is.

If you ever in the New York and desire to meet real black male for very discrete fun then email me at: realdl36@yahoo.com

jamie in atlanta

hello my name is jamie and i work at hartsfield jackson in atlanta so if your interested email me kidkeyz2005@yahoo.com if you reply i can send you multiple pics.i am for real and looking for a real hook up so lets chat hun:feedback: :feedback:

Hello Georgeous, how r u doing, I/m new to this as well. I'm in the Wash., DC area if you'd ever like to have dinner? Just drop me a line on here or on yahoo, same handle.

Nancy, you are stunningly beautiful. You deserve someone very nice to scratch your itch. BBC would be wonderful for you on your rest breaks from long flights.

Well it seems like Nancy has disappeared, huh? What does this say about all these folks continuing to add to this thread still making propositions??

You are very attractive - hope this works out for you and if it does - enjoy

C'mon people. If she wanted discretion would she really post these full face shots?

HI,,,blk male here ....very interested. give me a shout back at olds442b@yahoo.com. I have pics to share.

The last picture is on another site posted by someone who says it's his girlfriend "Mary Pat" and she's ready for black men, so I think it's safe to say this is fake.

4 Nancy

Hi there...I'm in Cleveland,Ohio. I gotta call them like I see them hun...Very nice pics....Hopefully u get this way....e-mail me at mrekg1701@adelphia.net... I have a few pics also...Lets chat :)..Discression assured

ChocM4VanillaF said:
Hi there...I'm in Cleveland,Ohio. I gotta call them like I see them hun...Very nice pics....Hopefully u get this way....e-mail me at mrekg1701@adelphia.net... I have a few pics also...Lets chat :)..Discression assured

My friend, I'm gonna go ahead and ask you to read the post about 1 inch above yours... it'll explain everything.

Nancy

Yes I can help. give me an email at djwbigger@yahoo.com. Oh yes only if you take it in your asshole too.

djwbigger said:
Yes I can help. give me an email at djwbigger@yahoo.com. Oh yes only if you take it in your asshole too.

My friend, I'm gonna ask that you take a look at the post about three or four posts before mine. It should explain the situation for you.

Geez people lets put this one to rest.This cunt posts a few generic pics and everyone keeps answering her, she aint serious and doesnt deserve any responses.:lame:

This has got to be the funniest fucked-up thread I've read in a long time. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread