• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold dominated by ex-wife,master and mother

• Thread starterslave 45
  • Start date
slave 45 said:
Goddess Nicole.you are quite correct,i should not or will not disobey my mum.

She'd be pleased to read this. :)

slave 45 said:
May i humbly beg you not to be too severe with sissy moan.

I'm sorry, but that's not your business, honey. she knows what she has done! :cool:

slave 45 said:
Your suggestion of me being blindfolded and not knowing who's cream pie i am eating may yet come true.I honestly don't know wether my mum would go that far.

From my point of view she clearly should! I really love to tease a blindfolded sissy who'll never knows who is just playing with her. Cream-pies, dildos, golden showers, the whole program! Don't you agree, Custer?

slave 45 said:
Just a quick update.i was allowed to watch my master fucking my ex earlier and was given a rare treat as they ended up fucking right over my face.Afterwards my ex sank her pussy onto my mouth for clean up duties.This was followed by my master having his cock sucked clean by me.

Good gurl! I bet your mum is secretly proud of you! ;)

Goddess Nicole

do you have a picture of your mothers feet??? Schultz

Slave 45,

slave 45 said:
Custer, good to hear from you again, hope you are well.

Yes, I'm well, thank you. It's good to see you are continuing to post your experiences, which... while somewhat out of the ordinary even for this forum... seem erotic on multiple levels and are quite intriguing.

slave 45 said:
Thank you again for your thorough insight and another fantastic tip.

You're welcome. It's good to hear you like my suggestion.

slave 45 said:
Although i now don't go into every detail of greeting/leaving my mum, it is now standard practise for me to kiss her feet and arse when doing so.

Very good! I mentioned above that you should not expect your boss-mother to stand so you can kiss her ass on arrival and departure, but it occurs to me she may consider it proper to include this in your protocol. That is, on arrival you could properly kiss her feet while fully bowing before her, then she could stand and turn, presenting her beautiful ass for you to kiss (still on your knees, of course), then again sit down in her easy chair while you go about your business (which may involve continuing to converse with her, still... of course... on both knees or in a kneeling position, looking down at her feet).

Then, you could depart similarly with your boss-mother again standing and turning, after you have finished kissing her feet, and presenting her gorgeous ass for you to kiss before you begin backing toward the door, preferably on your hands and knees (while she again sits down and relaxes in her easy chair).

slave 45 said:
Your idea would really put the finishing touch to this and i plan to start doing as suggested. Will play it by ear and will let you know exactly what i do when saying goodbye to my mum.

Excellent! I'll look forward to hearing what your boss-mother agrees should be your complete formal and proper protocol when you arrive and depart from her presence.

slave 45 said:
Apart from me occasionally calling her mum i have not really addressed her in a proper manner. Again i will think this over and let you know, thanks again.

You're welcome. And yes, it does seem important to bring this up with your boss-mother so she can inform you of proper forms of address to use as her slave-son.

slave 45 said:
Just a quick update. i was allowed to watch my master fucking my ex earlier and was given a rare treat as they ended up fucking right over my face. Afterwards my ex sank her pussy onto my mouth for clean up duties.

That was definitely an advance for you. It's important for you, as your Mistress's former cuckold (now slave), to be required to watch as her former lover (now her husband and your master) fucks her in front of you, the closer the better, and for you to be expected, indeed required, to eat and swallow her cream pie while she queens you afterwards.

You might consider suggesting to your Mistress she finish off queening you by peeing in your mouth as she continues to straddle your face, requiring you to swallow ALL of her pee, thereby "washing down" her cream pie (so to speak). Since human urine is sterile, this would not have any adverse health consequences for you. On the plus side, it would add an additional appropriately-humiliating touch to your role as her slave that both of you might find appealing. (A benefit, potentially, may be that if you additionally acknowledge your Misstress's superiority in this way, she may be sufficiently-pleased that she may cane you less severely during your punishment sessions.)

slave 45 said:
This was followed by my master having his cock sucked clean by me. He then sat on my face for about half an hour during which i continually licked his arse.

Good, good... all proper and appropriate.

—Custer

Goddess Nicole Ma'am,

GoddessNicole said:
From my point of view [Slave 45's boss-mother] clearly should! I really love to tease a blindfolded sissy who'll never knows who is playing with her. Cream-pies, dildos, golden showers, the whole program! Don't you agree, Custer?

Indeed yes Ma'am, as you say Ma'am, I certainly do agree.

—Custer

As promised here is an update of how things are progressing.Was planning on dinner today with my mum,master and ex.One of my masters relations is recovering from an operation so along with my ex they have gone to stay with him for the weekend to help out.My mum invited Sheila over for dinner instead and i was required to serve them.This time i was told to wear my maids uniform,along with my high heels.When sheila first saw me in the uniform her comment to my mum was ' Doesn't she look lovely'.
while the dinner was cooking Sheila asked me how my ongoing punishment was going ( writing lines ), a punishment she had suggested for me.I told her it was painstaking and could be soul destroying as my mum would normally find fault in at least half of the pages and rip them up in front of me.( She then doubles the amount that were not good enough to be written again)Her one word response was ' Excellent'
As they sat at the table to eat i was made to sit under the table and eat mine from my bowl.During the dinner my mum told Sheila about my humiliation at the hands of my master.Sheila repeated what my mum had often said to me,that he-that is me-deserved everything i got for being such a wimp.She also added ( and i freely admit that this turned me on ) that if i was prepared to be treated like a slave then they should do so and degrade me in every way possible.She also asked my mum how it had been with my master.There was a slight pause before she answered that he was amazing and she could now see why he had taken my wife from me.
Now i know i've been present while they fucked and been totally humiliated by them but hearing my mum say her next words totally rocked me.
'Sheila,i can't get enough of his cock.i have never had orgasms like it.'
After dinner i served them tea and was used as a footstool.During their chat sheila asked my mum when i was next due a whipping.My mum asked her why and she just said 'can i?'My mum laughed and told me to fetch the riding crop.I was made to bend over the settee,Sheila raised my dress and proceeded to give me a severe thrashing.A couple of times i moved my hand to cover my arse as the blows were heavy.Whenever i did this i was told i would get an extra 5 strikes.My mum remained silent but had a huge smile on her face as the whipping continued.When it was over-and it was agony-i was told to kiss sheila's feet and thank her,which i did.I thought it was over but my mum said to Sheila there was something my ex did which made me truly squirm.i was knelt in front of my mum and sheila went to her side so she too was looking right at me.My mum began slapping my face.i have said before how much i really hate this as there is no hiding place,you have to look your tormentor right in the eyes.and yes,it does make me squirm.This went on for about 5 minutes and believe me that is long enough.By the end there were tears on my cheeks but big grins on their faces.
when it was over i thanked my mum and requested that i call her ma'am.(Thankyou for the idea Custer)She laughed at me but Sheila said it was a great idea.Without waiting for an answer i thanked her again and called her ma'am.
The rest of the afternoon i knelt at their feet,the only other incident was Sheila asking to see my chastity device again.She wasted no time in taunting me about it and telling my mum to make sure i was kept frustrated.My mum said i would be and that the next time i got release it would be in a humiliating way.When Sheila left i of course kissed her boots and pressed my lips to her arse and thanked her.after tidying up and preparing to say goodbye to my mum ( or ma'am)i took Custer's other suggestion and crawled out of the room backwards keeping my head down.She loved this and told me i was learning fast (thankyou Custer).
My master and ex are back tomorrow and i will post update later in week,Slave 45

Dear slave,

as much as i feel compassion for your Masters relation i have to congratulate that your training is making such a good progress and is now resulting in such a wonderful humiliation by your Ma'am and Her friend Sheila.

slave45 said:
As they sat at the table to eat i was made to sit under the table and eat mine from my bowl.During the dinner my mum told Sheila about my humiliation at the hands of my master.Sheila repeated what my mum had often said to me,that he -that is me- deserved everything i got for being such a wimp.She also added ( and i freely admit that this turned me on ) that if i was prepared to be treated like a slave then they should do so and degrade me in every way possible.

For sure you know, slave, that you got turned on by Sheila's statement simply because She told the pure truth: Really everybody around you knows that you are just a sissy wimp who deserves to be humiliated. But even more important is that everybody knows that you really NEED to be treated like a slave to be accordant with yourself ... and you should be absolutely grateful that your Superiors are willing to treat you the way you need!

slave45 said:
She also asked my mum how it had been with my master.There was a slight pause before she answered that he was amazing and she could now see why he had taken my wife from me.

Now i know i've been present while they fucked and been totally humiliated by them but hearing my mum say her next words totally rocked me.

'Sheila,i can't get enough of his cock.i have never had orgasms like it.'

slave, hasn't it been pretty clear long before WHY your Mum accepted your Masters approaches? But still i can see why Her statement rocked you so much: like a little boy you have peeped at Her while She got utterly shagged by Him and you have heard Her moaning like a total ***** through the wall ... but now you had to hear it from Her very own mouth that it is His COCK She loves so much ... His Cock and the wonderful orgasms She uses to get while She has Him deep inside!

Yes, my dearest sissy sister: first it was your Dad who took away your Mom from you because He was a Man and you just a little wimp. And now it is your Master who isn't just manly enough to take away your Ex-Wife but also your absolute beloved Mother once again!

And no, there aren't any cheap excuses for His privileges anymore: He isn't married to your Mum like your Dad was. But He is a real Man with a real Cock and He obviously knows to use it! And that's why you will never be able to compete with Him from your Mum's point of view!

slave45 said:
The rest of the afternoon i knelt at their feet,the only other incident was Sheila asking to see my chastity device again.She wasted no time in taunting me about it and telling my mum to make sure i was kept frustrated.My mum said i would be and that the next time i got release it would be in a humiliating way.

Perfect! Of cause i don't now what She has in store for you but if She says it would be in a humiliating way you for sure won't be allowed to go into your room again! And maybe you'll have to use your own pair of panties to catch your cream? Or maybe even an artificial Pussy? Being a teen i pretty often used a "Mommy Doll" i loved to build from Her nighty, Her blanket and a pair of satin panties... But of cause this won't be your decision but your Superiors only!

Sincerily yours,
sissy moan

This time I have to agree our little sissy moan: You are clearly a wimp, slave 45! And your mum for sure wouldn't ever let you having real sex with her. No matter how submissive you might become!

maresi simone said:
Perfect! Of cause i don't now what She has in store for you but if She says it would be in a humiliating way you for sure won't be allowed to go into your room again! And maybe you'll have to use your own pair of panties to catch your cream? Or maybe even an artificial Pussy?

Do you like rubber pussies, my dear slave? you really should! Cos this might be the closest substitute you will get!

maresi simone said:
Being a teen i pretty often used a "Mommy Doll" i loved to build from Her nighty, Her blanket and a pair of satin panties...

Oh my - I almost forgot the "Mommy Doll"! But now I have it on my list for Xmas! This should become really entertaining for everybody around!

maresi simone said:
But of cause this won't be your decision but your Superiors only!

you're so right, sissy moan! So fucking right!

Goddess Nicole

Dearest Sissy Moan,how are you? Thankyou for your comments and thankyou Goddess Nicole for taking the time and trouble to post your thoughts.I agree totally with both of you in your observations.You are spot on my dear sissy moan when you say i need to be treated as a slave.Although i have always been quite submissive i could never imagined that i would find myself in the situation i am today.
As i have mentioned before there was a part of me that wanted to rebel against this,to assert my manhood,take back my gorgeous ex-wife and to prove i was still a man.That has now been totally crushed and ground into the dirt by my ex,master,mother and now Sheila.And you are correct,i now need to fulfill my life as their slave.Above all to make sure that their happiness comes first.I am very gratefull to be allowed to serve them and consider it a great honour.
You are again spot on in that i will never be able to compete with my master.Although i now have 4 people dominating me it was my master who started me on the road to slavery.Yes,it's true my wife started the affair with him but as she told me later on he was the one who got a real kick out of cuckolding a husband.Which in turn got her nice and wet at the thought of what they were doing to me.
Then his slow but deliberate seduction of my mum and involving her in my cuckold/slave lifestyle.This in turn re-awakening her sexuality and bringing out the dominatrix in her.Which then leads to her bringing her best friend in on the situation.All of this is down to my master and i know-we all know-that i am now only fit to be his slave.
Dear Goddess Nicole,i have never had the pleasure of a rubber pussy but it would be heaven.I have not had my useless cock in my ex-wife ( or anyone else of course ) for almost 2 years.She has told me i will never fuck her again and that thought crushes me.My orgasms are restricted to about one every 2 to 3 months,sometimes more but not often.So yes,the thought of a rubber pussy is heaven to me.
You are correct in saying that i am a wimp and i humbly thankyou for reminding me.The mommy doll sounds interesting but it's not something i have experienced.Thankyou both for your comments,yours humbly Slave 45

Slave 45,

Re.:

slave 45 said:
.... I now have 4 people dominating me.

Obviously, you need a management strategy. I suggest asking (politely, of course) your rapidly-multiplying tormentors to line up and take a number.

—Custer

slave 45 said:
Dearest Sissy Moan,how are you? Thankyou for your comments and thankyou Goddess Nicole for taking the time and trouble to post your thoughts.I agree totally with both of you in your observations. You are spot on my dear sissy moan when you say i need to be treated as a slave. Although i have always been quite submissive i could never imagined that i would find myself in the situation i am today.

Dearest slave,

i'm glad that you - and Goddess Nicole of cause - are rating my observations as being so suitable. i know very well how it is to be so utterly submissive that you are desperately craving for the attention of your Supriors ... no matter how deep the associated humiliation might be. And i have to thank all my previous Mistresses - including my own Mommy - that They introduced me to a level of self-disgrace that was able to free me from almost every sexual inhibition.

slave 45 said:
As i have mentioned before there was a part of me that wanted to rebel against this,to assert my manhood,take back my gorgeous ex-wife and to prove i was still a man.That has now been totally crushed and ground into the dirt by my ex,master,mother and now Sheila.And you are correct,i now need to fulfill my life as their slave.Above all to make sure that their happiness comes first.I am very gratefull to be allowed to serve them and consider it a great honour.

Oh slave, i so perfectly know what you mean. Even within me ther seems to be a petty rest of male reluctance against my obvious calling. But from my point of view it is just this remain that allows me to feel my absolute subjugation even more intensive and yes also pleasant!

But if we are absolute honest about it: isn't it maybe a lie if we suggest that we would think at our Superiors happiness first? Isn't it in the end our very own pleasure we try to reach with being as docile and submissive as we are? Don't we just try to "buy" Their attention since we wouldn't ever be able to get it as imperfect "men"? And isn't that a perfect reason to be even more grateful and selfless? At least that seems to be a lesson i had to learn.

slave 45 said:
You are again spot on in that i will never be able to compete with my master.Although i now have 4 people dominating me it was my master who started me on the road to slavery.Yes,it's true my wife started the affair with him but as she told me later on he was the one who got a real kick out of cuckolding a husband.Which in turn got her nice and wet at the thought of what they were doing to me.

;) isn't it really too good and exciting to know that we can cause our Female Superiors to become wet? And even more since we know that They will want to have a real Cock inside and They will fuck our Masters and we will have our special sissy interest in Their sheer lust and Cum filled Pussies!?

slave 45 said:
Then his slow but deliberate seduction of my mum and involving her in my cuckold/slave lifestyle.This in turn re-awakening her sexuality and bringing out the dominatrix in her.Which then leads to her bringing her best friend in on the situation.All of this is down to my master and i know-we all know-that i am now only fit to be his slave.

"bringing out the dominatrix in her"! i really like this choice of words since it indicates that even a Woman who seems to be "plain" can have a natural Mistress inside. And that She only needs to have Her sexual liberation to realize Her natural Superiority.

slave 45 said:
Dear Goddess Nicole,i have never had the pleasure of a rubber pussy but it would be heaven.I have not had my useless cock in my ex-wife ( or anyone else of course ) for almost 2 years.She has told me i will never fuck her again and that thought crushes me.My orgasms are restricted to about one every 2 to 3 months,sometimes more but not often.So yes,the thought of a rubber pussy is heaven to me.

slave, being obviously a slave and a wimp you OF CAUSE won't get any opportunity to fuck your Ex anymore! And you also won't get any chance to fuck "anyone else" since you won't ever be able to quit your very special family relationship! ... And FOR SURE you also won't have any opportunity with your Mum since the indisputable sexuality between Y/you is based on Y/your Dominatrix - slave relation only! Not to mention that She is still your own Mother!

But hey: the best way for Her to humilate you is by ******** the utter ridiculousness of your sexuality! And therefore your Mum and Sheila and of cause your Ex and your Master should be very interested in not just teasing you but let you act out your pathetic sexual needs in front of Others! And if She, you Mum, might let you find your rare relief in a rubber pussy - or maybe humping a Mommy Doll like me - nobody could call it incest, am i right?

So in the end you should have a good chance to find your heaven! And if not in a rubber pussy maybe by being thoroughly shagged. you would be surprised how feminine you feel if climax by having a nice strap-on or real Cock rubbing against your sissy g-spot... ;)

your fellow sissy and cucky,
sissy moan

While it is not something that i am particularly interested in since I am more of a sub my self, there are many women into the fetish.

Hi jackofdiamonds,

the original thread "Does a mother have a place in her son's cuckold relationship?" had been started by Harpo32. A little bit later she disapeared leaving the thread obviously orphaned ... and - being in a rather similar situation - slave 45 took over.

Some months later Harpo was back again telling us that slave should start his own thread since her daughter-in-law finally had left her sissy son ... so she herself had asked the Admin to delete her original one.

jackofdiamonds said:
Where is the original thread? Can't find it.

The best way to assert you manhood is when you clean frequently your masters asshole after they had steamy sex in front of your mother and ex.
This way you will know how real good sex smells like and it will be more humiliating and sissyfying.
Think about all the sweat you have to clean, it would do you good to know what the scent is of a real man and realise that you would never be one.

derposi said:
The best way to assert you manhood is when you clean frequently your masters asshole after they had steamy sex in front of your mother and ex.
This way you will know how real good sex smells like and it will be more humiliating and sissyfying.
Think about all the sweat you have to clean, it would do you good to know what the scent is of a real man and realise that you would never be one.

That is a very profound, "on the nose" hypothesis you have posted.

Sounds Right

derposi said:

I wondered when someone would mention the smell of sex

I still find it hard to believe?

Why so many think sex is not happening between family members.

Attachments

• 2yngadultSisters.jpg
    2yngadultSisters.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 404
Dear slave45,

You can do more things for your master to please him, this way you will accept faster that your place is serving real men.
Did you ever thanked him for fucking your mother and ex?
You can clean the toilet every time he takes a piss ,if possible with your tongue.
You can clean his shoes every time he comes home.
Or when he farts in your face at the time of cleaning his asshole you can thank him and ask politely for more.
As an alpha male he should be in short of nothing and it must be your job to take care of that.
But especially dont forget to thank him for fucking your mother and ex.

Hi and thanks to everyone for their input.

Sorry about the previous short post.I have been having trouble posting.Tried on 5 seperate occasions to answer your questions and though it says i am logged in i cannot post.Hence this short post to see if it is working

Users who are viewing this thread